Mika @ Zenith, München

Yoppappop

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't gonna come on today but I got the flag back this morning and all I can say is WOOOOW!

Mika signed in a lovely turquoise blue, does this guy know what I like or what!

It's all packed and ready to go, and there's still LOADS of room for signing on, phew!

See you all soon.

I wasn't gonna come on today but I got the flag back this morning and all I can say is WOOOOW!

Mika signed in a lovely turquoise blue, does this guy know what I like or what!

It's all packed and ready to go, and there's still LOADS of room for signing on, phew!

See you all soon.

yayyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to see it tomorrow rose and sign it !!! :woot_jump: i will text you when im on my way and stuff !! :D

yayyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to see it tomorrow rose and sign it !!! :woot_jump: i will text you when im on my way and stuff !! :D

Okay, you'll be blown away by the sig, 3 kisses underneath.

Is he the greatest or what?

i knoowwww what a sweetheart .... :wub2: ... you excited yet ??!! :woot_jump: ... I AM :woot_jump: .... can you tell ??!! :fisch::roftl:

NO, I'd never have guessed!LOL!

I'm quite excited too, everytime I think about it, I get all giggly and have a stupid grin on my face.HaHa!

That'll get wiped off at the cinema tonight though, I dare say.LOL.

NO, I'd never have guessed!LOL!

I'm quite excited too, everytime I think about it, I get all giggly and have a stupid grin on my face.HaHa!

That'll get wiped off at the cinema tonight though, I dare say.LOL.

hahahaha! im the same !! my friends are soooo jealous ... !! :naughty: ... im packing still LOL ... just odd bits now like hairdryer, heated rollers etc :biggrin2: woohoooo !! :punk:

hahahaha! im the same !! my friends are soooo jealous ... !! :naughty: ... im packing still LOL ... just odd bits now like hairdryer, heated rollers etc :biggrin2: woohoooo !! :punk:

I've just been shopping, bought a nice warm hoody, pjs and some feathery socks! I'll show you tomorrow, they are great.

Got my hair cut, it was getting a bit uncontrollable, it'll have grown nicely for Glasgow.

I've just been shopping, bought a nice warm hoody, pjs and some feathery socks! I'll show you tomorrow, they are great.

Got my hair cut, it was getting a bit uncontrollable, it'll have grown nicely for Glasgow.

oooohhh ! cant wait to see !! :D ... you wont miss me coming off the train , i have a bright pink suitcase and will be wearing my hello kitty top ! :biggrin2::naughty: dont forget to make a banner and hold it up ... " mikasgal , MFC " :naughty:

oooohhh ! cant wait to see !! :D ... you wont miss me coming off the train , i have a bright pink suitcase and will be wearing my hello kitty top ! :biggrin2::naughty: dont forget to make a banner and hold it up ... " mikasgal , MFC " :naughty:

Ha ha! I think I'll see you okay,.

I gotta go now to watch a scarey movie, so I'll see you tomorrow. Have a safe journey.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! hello hello!!!

If I come last minute to Munchen.... will I find a ticket???

Giulietta, you're coming????

Yeah I'm sure we'll find a solution. Maybe you can ask Mellody, I think she lives in the area (if I'm not wrong). Otherwise maybe they sell tickets at the venue? Do you know anybody German who could help you find out? - sorry I don't speak a word of German.

If you come, if you don't mind could you please PM me your cell phone number? I try to have a few so we have more chance to gather together to wait at the venue. BTW anyone wanting to send me your cell number, feel free to PM me, and I'll give you mine.

Do you have somewhere to stay? Rak1, Mikas_gal and I are staying here:

http://www.tulipinnmunichschwabing.com/

you're so kind to help me...

I'm not sure now to come...I'm waiting for other mfc'rs decision...if I come...I'll go by car...and I will come back in the night or the day after without booking hostel (it's 6 h from my town)...we only need tickets... I'll pm you as soon as possible ...when I'll be sure of coming...

thank you so much for your help!!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

you're so kind to help me...

I'm not sure now to come...I'm waiting for other mfc'rs decision...if I come...I'll go by car...and I will come back in the night or the day after without booking hostel (it's 6 h from my town)...we only need tickets... I'll pm you as soon as possible ...when I'll be sure of coming...

thank you so much for your help!!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Who's coming with you Giulietta (tell me you are kidnapping Avoca and are taking her to Munich, no matter what.... PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!)?

Who's coming with you Giulietta (tell me you are kidnapping Avoca and are taking her to Munich' date=' no matter what.... PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!)?[/quote']

*pops in lurks and hides* nope, hun, sorry sorry sorry. I'd SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO love to meet ya again that soon, but I'm afraid we'll have to wait for london.. :boxed::wink2:

grazie giulietta, but I'm afraid I cannot. :wink2: but thx a lot for asking. :thumb_yello:

:badmood::emot-sad::annoyed_h4h::tears: bouhouhou....

What about if we kidnap you and you have no choice???

Oh I hope Mirtilla will be able to come, she's already coming to Dusseldorf and I haven't seen her since June at the Olympia.

giulietta, i have 2 spare tickets (i won them), already put them on ebay cause i thought everone here has tix already... but if you're faster than someone on ebay and tell me you want them for sure, i can take them off and give them to you. but there's also someone on the german mikasounds forum who sells a ticket for less than face value, i could try to organize that for you, if you only need one. i just won't be here tomorrow, so i can only do it today or on wednesday.