Mika @ Zenith, München

Yoppappop

Sasje' date=' how can we recognize you at the venue? What time do you think you will be arriving?[/quote']

Search for someone in pink-black with pink hair.. that will be me..:biggrin2:

Well.. if I understood it correctly Leator and I will arrive pretty early..:blink:

And you?? :bleh:

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Search for someone in pink-black with pink hair.. that will be me..:biggrin2:

Well.. if I understood it correctly Leator and I will arrive pretty early..:blink:

And you?? :bleh:

Don't know, I guess I will arrive before 3pm... Depends on where/what time I arrive at the hotel and meet Rak1 and Mikasgal. And you?

Don't know' date=' I guess I will arrive before 3pm... Depends on where/what time I arrive at the hotel and meet Rak1 and Mikasgal. And you?[/quote']

Around 1pm or something I guess..:blink:

We will save some places for you all...:naughty:

Caz and I thank you for your kindness, look forward to seeing you there.

I am looking forward to meet you all too..:blush-anim-cl:

And it is no problem..:wink2:

I am just going to stand there and if someone wants to queue behind us that doesn't belong to MFC.......:boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

:naughty:

THE BRITS HAVE ARRIVED!

Hi guys, we are on our way to the hotel as I'm talking to you.

It's beautiful countryside here, enjoying the journey.

Will be nice to meet you tomorrow or the day after tomorrow :wink2:

What about the meteo weather?

Will be nice to meet you tomorrow or the day after tomorrow :wink2:

What about the meteo weather?

Hi looking forward to meeting up with you too.

The weather here is beautiful, it's warm and sunny couldn't ask for a better day. The forcast is good for the week I think.

Hi looking forward to meeting up with you too.

The weather here is beautiful, it's warm and sunny couldn't ask for a better day. The forcast is good for the week I think.

Thank you very much :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

...really? So Giulietta has convinced Jeyjen??

:glasses3:

I don't think I can attend the gig, but I'm in Germany on 2 and I'm willing to try to get myself round there

Giulietta has convinced everybody!!!

The italians visitors are coming!!!

Italians are everywere!!! :cool:

I'm not the only lonely italian woman in Munich!

Has anybody heard from Ioana?

Caz spoke to her earlier about going out tonight, but we've texted and called over the last hour and a half,and we are just getting phone not available message.

If anyone hears can you let her know we are worried about her. Thanks.

Hi again, has anyone heard from Ioana or Mellody at all this afternoon?

Been trying Ioanas phone all afternoon, and not getting anything. Seriously starting to worry now. If anyone has Mellodys number could you try her and let me know, 'cause we haven't heard anything since Caz spoke to Ioana earlier, and I know she was looking forward to hanging out with us tonight. Thanks.

Hi again, has anyone heard from Ioana or Mellody at all this afternoon?

Been trying Ioanas phone all afternoon, and not getting anything. Seriously starting to worry now. If anyone has Mellodys number could you try her and let me know, 'cause we haven't heard anything since Caz spoke to Ioana earlier, and I know she was looking forward to hanging out with us tonight. Thanks.

Oh darn.. if I knew this before I could have asked Leator to call Mellody..:boxed:

this is pretty scary indeed..:shocked:

mellody hasn't sneaked in to the german mfc all day long either - was waiting for her frankfurt report!!!

maybe they got stuck in frankfurt and have a good time :biggrin2: - hopefully!!!

Yeah, I was actually waiting for that too..:blink:

Strange..:boxed:

Didn't she have another gig to go to?? :blink:

i have no idea! she posted one day, that she will report after the frankfurt gig, so that we know how early we have to be at the venue ... so i was thinking, she's gonna be online today!

it's just strange, that rak1 can't reach ioana at the phone and as far as i guess, they were together at the gig!

i have no idea! she posted one day, that she will report after the frankfurt gig, so that we know how early we have to be at the venue ... so i was thinking, she's gonna be online today!

it's just strange, that rak1 can't reach ioana at the phone and as far as i guess, they were together at the gig!

Yeah.. exactly..:blink:

I hope that Leator comes online soon again, so he can try to reach Mellody..:blink:

Oh darn.. if I knew this before I could have asked Leator to call Mellody..:boxed:

this is pretty scary indeed..:shocked:

I'll say. The later it gets the more worried I'm getting.

Is it possible for you to get in touch with Leator?