Mika @ Zenith, München

Yoppappop

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say. The later it gets the more worried I'm getting.

Is it possible for you to get in touch with Leator?

did you pm or email him??? he was online in the afternoon.

I know I know..:shocked:

Gosh.. he is gone to a friend at this moment..:boxed:

I don't know what time he will be online..:boxed:

Wait.. I'll try if his cellphone is on and then I let you know more..:wink2:

PANIC OVER!

Ioana has texted Caz, her battery died and she's gonna meet us tomorrow instead.

My stomach can't take much more of this!

Pff.. thank God..:blush-anim-cl:

And did you hear anything about Mellody too?? :blink:

Pff.. thank God..:blush-anim-cl:

And did you hear anything about Mellody too?? :blink:

Well she was with Ioana so I guess she's been dropped off at home.

Is anyone on here now in Munich. If so do you want to come out and have a drink with me and Caz?

hiya everyone! i just got home, the traffic was mad today! it took us 6,5 hours for 350 kilometres, cause there were so many traffic jams and road works. we quickly went to the olympiahalle when we got back to munich, saw nothing there except the manager of snoop dogg, then found out at which hotels tokio hotel and foo fighters are staying :naughty: and i dropped off ioana at the station. the batteries of our mobile phones died and we're both quite tired from the long journey (and didn't get that much sleep either). we thought of quickly dropping by at your hotel to say hi, but then decided to go home when we saw the rush hour traffic. anyway, greetings from ioana to all of you!

hiya everyone! i just got home, the traffic was mad today! it took us 6,5 hours for 350 kilometres, cause there were so many traffic jams and road works. we quickly went to the olympiahalle when we got back to munich, saw nothing there except the manager of snoop dogg, then found out at which hotels tokio hotel and foo fighters are staying :naughty: and i dropped off ioana at the station. the batteries of our mobile phones died and we're both quite tired from the long journey (and didn't get that much sleep either). we thought of quickly dropping by at your hotel to say hi, but then decided to go home when we saw the rush hour traffic. anyway, greetings from ioana to all of you!

MELLODY!!:huglove:

My goodness, have you read those posts before?? :shocked:

we were worried!! :shocked:

But you did have a good time didn't you?? :biggrin2:

(don't answer by the way, considering this is the munich thread and you went to frankfurt..:blink:)

and for the italian girls, sorry, my ebay tickets are sold already to someone else meanwhile... but i'm trying to get 2 tickets off the german mikasounds forum for you cheaper, and it's not sold out, so you'll be able to buy tickets at the venue on friday. i'm sorry i can't buy tix at the box office anymore, came home too late today and tomorrow is a holiday in germany, so the box offices will be closed.

Hey I'm just glad you guys got back safe.

So , what hotel did you say the Foo Fighters are staying in again?LOL!

We're just getting a couple of steaks to eat in the hotel down the road. I have what appears to be a field full of potatoes on my plate,ha ha!

Hey I'm just glad you guys got back safe.

So , what hotel did you say the Foo Fighters are staying in again?LOL!

We're just getting a couple of steaks to eat in the hotel down the road. I have what appears to be a field full of potatoes on my plate,ha ha!

i'm a little dull rak1, but where are you posting from? yr mobile? :blink:

both hotels are very close to the central station. :naughty: that's why we saw them. you'll recognize the tokio hotel one immediately :roftl: and the foo fighters one is just on the other side of the station, it's a brand new hotel, no idea what it is called. maybe even mika is at one of those 2 hotels. :naughty: but i guess he'll go to bed soon tonight and won't want to meet fans, as he's ill (just hope the TH fans or autograph hunters won't bother him, in case he's there! :sneaky2: )

mirti, i got your text message, can't you answer on here? :blink: anyway, hope it's ok if i answer here, it's cheaper. there are 2 ppl offering one ticket each on the german mikasounds forum, i've written them to ask whether the tix are still available. and i also saw there's 1 girl from the mikafanclub.de forum who has a spare ticket, i guess this one you can get for sure (we'll meet up with this girl before the show anyway). will let you know as soon as i know more, but as i said, it won't be a problem to get tickets for the show!

both hotels are very close to the central station. :naughty: that's why we saw them. you'll recognize the tokio hotel one immediately :roftl: and the foo fighters one is just on the other side of the station, it's a brand new hotel, no idea what it is called. maybe even mika is at one of those 2 hotels. :naughty: but i guess he'll go to bed soon tonight and won't want to meet fans, as he's ill (just hope the TH fans or autograph hunters won't bother him, in case he's there! :sneaky2: )

mirti, i got your text message, can't you answer on here? :blink: anyway, hope it's ok if i answer here, it's cheaper. there are 2 ppl offering one ticket each on the german mikasounds forum, i've written them to ask whether the tix are still available. and i also saw there's 1 girl from the mikafanclub.de forum who has a spare ticket, i guess this one you can get for sure (we'll meet up with this girl before the show anyway). will let you know as soon as i know more, but as i said, it won't be a problem to get tickets for the show!

Ok thanx! (I texted you cause I saw you were not online:biggrin2: )

I'm gettin anxious:bleh:

of course i believe you, i just don't understand why the mfc showed me as offline when i was online. well, whatever.

i have one ticket for you for sure, still waiting for the other 2 ppl to answer.

Hi guys!

Well I'm sick like mad... I hoped I would have recovered but no... I'm still coming tomorrow (with a bunch of every possible medicine in my suitcase), but I realise that my body will not be able to take two days of waiting in the cold + trying 1st row with all the pushing + waiting for Mika in the cold after + lack of sleep + 3 planes in 3 days.

So I might join you tomorrow later than expected... Like 5:30pm instead of 2:00pm... I just think that a couple of hours napping are necessary for my body to face the rest to come... If I want to attend Munich and Dusseldorf I need to be a bit reasonable...

I'll call Rak1 and Mikasgal when I check-in at the hotel, and then see in what state I'm in, but I really think I'd better come later and enjoy the show as best as I can rather than play the die-hard fan and end up even worse than I am now.

will anyone be there at 2 pm? :blink: in frankfurt we started queuing at 5 pm and got to front row. think we'll meet at 4 pm at the zenith.

em, get well soon - and please try to not infect me, i just had the 3rd cold in 2 months and don't need another one. :naughty:

will anyone be there at 2 pm? :blink: in frankfurt we started queuing at 5 pm and got to front row. think we'll meet at 4 pm at the zenith.

em, get well soon - and please try to not infect me, i just had the 3rd cold in 2 months and don't need another one. :naughty:

Yeah guys no kisses on the cheeks to say Hi tomorrow :naughty: . I've been kind of sick non stop for the last month Mellody so I know how you feel!

Sunday my cold was really finishing (after a terrible week) and I was like: Great now I'm ready for Germany! And bing on Sunday evening the throat started...

Regarding the queue, Frankfurt was a weekday right? Today is Bank Holiday in Bavaria so I guess tomorrow many people will make the bridge, thus be able to arrive earlier to queue...

of course i believe you, i just don't understand why the mfc showed me as offline when i was online. well, whatever.

i have one ticket for you for sure, still waiting for the other 2 ppl to answer.

Oh thank you!!

Quoting Buffy: "1 down, 2 to go":naughty:

Hi guys!

Well I'm sick like mad... I hoped I would have recovered but no... I'm still coming tomorrow (with a bunch of every possible medicine in my suitcase)' date=' but I realise that my body will not be able to take two days of waiting in the cold + trying 1st row with all the pushing + waiting for Mika in the cold after + lack of sleep + 3 planes in 3 days.

So I might join you tomorrow later than expected... Like 5:30pm instead of 2:00pm... I just think that a couple of hours napping are necessary for my body to face the rest to come... If I want to attend Munich and Dusseldorf I need to be a bit reasonable...

I'll call Rak1 and Mikasgal when I check-in at the hotel, and then see in what state I'm in, but I really think I'd better come later and enjoy the show as best as I can rather than play the die-hard fan and end up even worse than I am now.[/quote']

Oh Em', sorry you're so sick...I took the flu in Torino and spent a pretty awful week, but now I'm recovering (my voice is getting back to normal:bleh: ). The upcoming weekend is not a joke, it will be very very tough, you need to rest as much as possible. If we'll be as lucky as Mellody and Ioana have been in Frankfurt then you're fine! (plus, we'll save a place for you!:thumb_yello: )

Oh Em', sorry you're so sick...I took the flu in Torino and spent a pretty awful week, but now I'm recovering (my voice is getting back to normal:bleh: ). The upcoming weekend is not a joke, it will be very very tough, you need to rest as much as possible. If we'll be as lucky as Mellody and Ioana have been in Frankfurt then you're fine! (plus, we'll save a place for you!:thumb_yello: )

Thank you Mirti!!!!

Yeah I'll be reasonnable. If I act too crazy in Munich then I won't have enough energy for Dusseldorf... So my plan is to take naps in the afternoons in Munich and Dusseldorf and join the crowd round 5:30pm...