Mika @ Zenith, München

Yoppappop

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much everyone!!!!

Rose' date=' I just had a sms from Allegra who is asking if you could get entries for the MTV awards tonight, and if so, where can she get one?[/quote']

Hahah, I've posted the same thing:naughty:

Thank you so much everyone!!!!

Rose' date=' I just had a sms from Allegra who is asking if you could get entries for the MTV awards tonight, and if so, where can she get one?[/quote']

Mellody has already texted Allegra, we are already inside the barrier. I'll explain everyting it a while, things aren't certain about us getting in yet.

I'll leave early tomorrow and won't be back before Sunday, so probably others will be far earlier with their reports (which is actually good because apparently I'm unable to deliver a proper report :biggrin2: , I have little hope this will get better with the second gig :biggrin2:)

So everyone who's going to D-Dorf: Have the time of your life!

Mika, have the time of your life! :biggrin2:

5:30am... in half an hour I'm out the door to go to the airport!

I'll be back on Sunday evening.

We'll have to wait that long for a report? :tears:

Haha, I'll survive...hopefully. Have a safe flight and enjoy the MIKA time!:punk:

so will there be more videos from mellody?? you are great and getting some awesome videos!!! :thumb_yello: my favorite so far is mika talking about norbert :roftl:

Mine too! I wish he had that accent permanently hahaha

i agree with the first thing you said but not the second!! :bleh: i love when he says better and weather and wall and brilliant all in his english accent :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

....ok? hahah

I like when he says "Mika" in a German accent!