Mika @ Zenith, München

Yoppappop

great! :thumb_yello: some of us will dress up a little bit, but haven't heard of anyone who'll be wearing a whole costume... more like bunny ears or a feather boa. i'm not sure about my outfit yet though, have my lollipop girl outfit, or a feathery bird mask with feather boa... that would look quite dressed up too, though it's not much.

flags? is that the mfc flag from glastonbury? :biggrin2:

Yes it is the flag from Glastonbury and Somerset House and Big Chill and V festival, but it was born at Glastonbury, I'm so proud of it it's kind of like my baby and it will be hard to let it go in December, but I know it's going to a good place, so I'll be okay.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why, where's it going?

That's when I give it to Mika.

It was originally going to be given to him on his birthday, but there weren't enough signatures on it, so when I bring it over get your writing arms ready.

That's when I give it to Mika.

It was originally going to be given to him on his birthday, but there weren't enough signatures on it, so when I bring it over get your writing arms ready.

Oh that's gonna be so cool! and it's real nice of you to give us the chance to be carved in the flag :bleh:

I'm just glad that it's getting the chance to go to Italy and Germany, just wish I could have got it to Japan earlier on, but I guess that wasn't to be.

In the new year I'll be doing a new project regarding an MFC flag, so keep your eyes peeled.

well hello there munich person :das:

I was sleeping when u texted that last one last night,sorry :bleh:

heellloooo ioana :das:

sorry hun, i seem to forget the time difference when texting :naughty:

yes obviously you do rose :wink2: lol! will it fit in you suitcase ? :boxed: have you heard anymore from tia and whether shes going ? :biggrin2:

heellloooo ioana :das:

sorry hun, i seem to forget the time difference when texting :naughty:

yes obviously you do rose :wink2: lol! will it fit in you suitcase ? :boxed: have you heard anymore from tia and whether shes going ? :biggrin2:

Oh Rose! Didn't realize it,sorry

Gummy bear gang all gathered I see :das:

Oh Rose! Didn't realize it,sorry

Gummy bear gang all gathered I see :das:

what is the gummi bear shop again ? :biggrin2: i know it sells gummi bears but are they huge ones like in willy wonka and the chocolate factory ? :biggrin2:

mika is at number 4 in todays most selected songs on the hits !!! :biggrin2::yay:

:toot:

what is the gummi bear shop again ? :biggrin2: i know it sells gummi bears but are they huge ones like in willy wonka and the chocolate factory ? :biggrin2:

mika is at number 4 in todays most selected songs on the hits !!! :biggrin2::yay:

:toot:

YAY! No.4 again, I'll have to check Box Breakers again, he was No.1 for about 3 days running.

Yes the flag folds up quite small so I'll get it in my luggage easy.

Gummi bears, I feel a Homer Simpson moment coming on, just wipe the drool off my chin.LOL!

YAY! No.4 again, I'll have to check Box Breakers again, he was No.1 for about 3 days running.

Yes the flag folds up quite small so I'll get it in my luggage easy.

Gummi bears, I feel a Homer Simpson moment coming on, just wipe the drool off my chin.LOL!

LOL! i will feel like veruca salt with all those big sweeties :naughty:

i will sooo have to bring a giant gummi back for sara and the others :biggrin2::wink2:

Sorry, meant to put this in my last post, unfortunately Tia won't be joining us. She pm'd me this morning to tell me she wasn't going to be able to and she's been let down with her Donny ticket too. But she thinks she has secured another one as long as it turns up, she got it from Londontickets.

Sorry, meant to put this in my last post, unfortunately Tia won't be joining us. She pm'd me this morning to tell me she wasn't going to be able to and she's been let down with her Donny ticket too. But she thinks she has secured another one as long as it turns up, she got it from Londontickets.

so you gals really got it all set for munich? :biggrin2:

Rooms,flight all?

It's gonna be so great to have ya

aww gutted about tia , bless her ! but ill bring her a gummi back :thumb_yello: ... ya know what i might just get mika and the band one too :biggrin2::wink2:

i love sweeties of any kind anyway ioana :naughty:

and im glad you will be there because them flavours look to be written in german :boxed: ( obviously we will be in germany :roftl: )

do you speak german rose ? :)

so you gals really got it all set for munich? :biggrin2:

Rooms,flight all?

It's gonna be so great to have ya

Booking flights in a bit, but me and Caz have to decide on a hotel, there are several possibilities, I have to check where they are in relation to the venue.

Booking flights in a bit, but me and Caz have to decide on a hotel, there are several possibilities, I have to check where they are in relation to the venue.

sounds great ! :thumb_yello: i was trying to look for an address also for where the ema's is being held (at which venue in munich) but i cant see anything :boxed:

My passport has been received by the office BTW :biggrin2:

aww gutted about tia , bless her ! but ill bring her a gummi back :thumb_yello: ... ya know what i might just get mika and the band one too :biggrin2::wink2:

i love sweeties of any kind anyway ioana :naughty:

and im glad you will be there because them flavours look to be written in german :boxed: ( obviously we will be in germany :roftl: )

do you speak german rose ? :)

Only to say hello, goodbye, yes, no and thank you.

well the venue is a bit outside Munich,but by S-Bahn you can get there real easy,plus you will have personal guides so no worries

here's a map of where the venue is

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&abauth=80e0ea9c%3AK-4abV9bdsOWU29_iELTmA7dKz0&view=text&hl=en&q=zenith&near=Munich%2C+Deutschland&btnG=Search+Businesses

now the EMA's are in the Olympic Park,which is about...7 or so stations from the city center