Mika @ Zenith, München

Yoppappop

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'll just get colourful clothes then. I've seen some Mikaish t shirts in DP, that look quite good and I've got my Mika hoodie, which is deceptively warm, so maybe I'll wear that.

I will be dressed in pink-black.. but like... really pink..:roftl:

Hmm.. it took me a while, but I finally got Leator that far that he agreed with those colours..:naughty:

Now I just have to think about what to do with my hair...:blink:

so, what kind of bar should i look for, for the drinkies after the show? one with not too loud music, so we can talk? or would you prefer a place were you can also dance? a place where there are not too many other people, or a crowded place to party?

we could ask Mika if he wants to have a beer with us...:biggrin2::bleh:

Yeah we could all buy him a drink, get him drunk and start having a sing song in the middle of the bar.:naughty:

so, what kind of bar should i look for, for the drinkies after the show? one with not too loud music, so we can talk? or would you prefer a place were you can also dance? a place where there are not too many other people, or a crowded place to party?

a place to dance :biggrin2:

Yeah we could all buy him a drink, get him drunk and start having a sing song in the middle of the bar.:naughty:

i like that idea! :das: and the band has to come, too! :biggrin2:

a place to dance, hmm, so more a club than a bar? there are also bars with music to dance to, but they are usually very (!) crowded. i don't mind, i think those are really fun places, dancing on the tables and stuff like that :naughty: but not everyone likes such crowded places. though of course the good and not-too-expensive clubs are crowded, too.

we just have to ask him!

that would be SOOOOOO great...

is it too far from reality? :shocked:

Of course not sweetheart..:fisch:

He does that after every gig..:doh:

But ehm... for us Mika will make a difference of course..:mf_rosetinted:

i like that idea! :das: and the band has to come, too! :biggrin2:

a place to dance, hmm, so more a club than a bar? there are also bars with music to dance to, but they are usually very (!) crowded. i don't mind, i think those are really fun places, dancing on the tables and stuff like that :naughty: but not everyone likes such crowded places. though of course the good and not-too-expensive clubs are crowded, too.

oh im notorious for dancing on the tables :naughty: yeah a club sounds great !! but whatever everybody else wants :wink2:

Of course..:huglove:

If you want that, I will do my best for you, sweetie..:wub2::naughty:

i know he won't...:mf_rosetinted:

too good to be true. :boxed:

but whatever, WE are going to have a beer or two...

would you mind if i take pictures of us being drunk? :naughty:

i'll also take pix. :biggrin2: there's no escaping. :naughty:

ok i'll think of a few bars+clubs and post them here, then you can choose. :wink2:

Leator wants a Karaoke bar..:shocked:

But I know why..:boxed:

Please... not??:naughty:

there are no good karaoke bars in munich anyway - there are some bars that have karaoke nights, but i know of none for friday, it's only during the week. so don't worry sasje. :biggrin2: normally i don't mind karaoke, it's fun, but after the concert our voices won't be in a good state for singing i guess. :naughty: