Mika @ Zenith, München

Yoppappop

there are no good karaoke bars in munich anyway - there are some bars that have karaoke nights, but i know of none for friday, it's only during the week. so don't worry sasje. :biggrin2: normally i don't mind karaoke, it's fun, but after the concert our voices won't be in a good state for singing i guess. :naughty:

Pfew.. am I glad to hear that..:roftl:

I don't mind singing either, but to sing in german and than mostly alone..:shocked:

I am not that good in that yet..:boxed:

<wants to come so much>

*doesn't answer on that anymore*:mf_rosetinted:

:huglove:

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<wants to come so much>

*wants freddie to come, too*

Pfew.. am I glad to hear that..:roftl:

I don't mind singing either, but to sing in german and than mostly alone..:shocked:

who says you'd have to sing in german, did you think they only have german songs in german karaoke bars? :blink:

*wants freddie to come, too*

who says you'd have to sing in german, did you think they only have german songs in german karaoke bars? :blink:

No.. but Leator wants to sing "Totale Finsternis" with me..:blush-anim-cl:

that's why he asked for a Karaoke bar..:naughty:

never heard of that song. :blink: anyway, not the title.

From the musical "Tanz der Vampiren" :wink2:

why does it say 17 in your signature then? :blink: *is too lazy to count herself*

Nope nope.. 18 days and a few hours..:bleh:

(just to make the confusion a bit bigger...:naughty:)

Hi Guys!

OK I think I'm crazy... I really might come to this one as well as the Dusseldorf one...

I've heard that the tickets are expensive to ship abroad. Would you have a website that does not charge too much? And give me the address of the hotel where you're staying at?

Thanks guys!

huh? :blink: there are still tickets available over the web. you can ask allegra where she has hers from, or maybe try on http://www.muenchenticket.de (the website is only in german, i don't know how much they charge, you'll only see it when you register). all i know for sure is that eventim.de is too expensive if you want to have it sent to another country.

huh? :blink: there are still tickets available over the web. you can ask allegra where she has hers from, or maybe try on http://www.muenchenticket.de (the website is only in german, i don't know how much they charge, you'll only see it when you register). all i know for sure is that eventim.de is too expensive if you want to have it sent to another country.

p.s: any ema news?

Oops it's all in German I can't get a thing...

Would someone be kind enough to help me, for example order for me my Munich and Dusseldorf tickets and I'd pay her right away? And then she'd be able to hand them over to me in Munich.

Please pretty please :blush-anim-cl: ...

nope, no tickets to buy, just some new competitions, see the ema thread.

news i heard though is that there will be some sort of pre-show-party on the 31st.

heard that one too,there are tickets to that,but from what I've seen it's quite lame

we can give it a try tho :mf_rosetinted:

heard that one too,there are tickets to that,but from what I've seen it's quite lame

we can give it a try tho :mf_rosetinted:

Can you get tickets for that?

Who's gonna be there?

I know Mika may not be, but any Foo Fighters or 30 Seconds to Mars people at all?

Jared?Did I hear Jared????

they are on eventim.de if you type in MTV in the search bar

They are pretty chreap so if I find out who´s gonna b there ,we could buy some,right?

Wuschel,ya with me?

tickets for the ema's !!! im sooooo there if it is !!

no,not the ema´s,just a pre show party,wich I now see that will only have Sportsfreunde Stiller as a musical act who I like,but I´m not gonna go there just for that

plus,on the site there was smth like

Event we don´t have tickets for sale: EMA´S :roftl:

no,not the ema´s,just a pre show party,wich I now see that will only have Sportsfreunde Stiller as a musical act who I like,but I´m not gonna go there just for that

plus,on the site there was smth like

Event we don´t have tickets for sale: EMA´S :roftl:

ahh right ! ... ive never heard of that act ! lol :naughty: i cant read what it says anyway