Yoppappop

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mika performs at the EMa's

didn;t u know?

I knew that, I meant the pre show party. I would assume that most of the nominees and performers would attend, so I guess that Snoop Dogg would be there too as he is the host.

do you mean this mtv music week thing with mtv allstars at circus krone on the 31st? (http://www.mtv.de/ema2007/musicweek.php and http://www.mtv.de/ema2007/musicweek6.php) or something else? i might be interested in this one (only for those who are in munich already on oct 26): http://www.mtv.de/ema2007/musicweek1.php - sounds fun, being served drinks by celebs, and for only 12 euro! :biggrin2:

about the 31st, maybe there's a pre-party at p1 (the vip club in munich), where the celebs (also mika) might go, but it's not easy to get in on normal nights, ya gotta get dressed up to the max to get past what they often call "germanys hardest door".

another event i find interesting for the 31st (though it has nothing to do with mika) is a gig by this guy: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=144433407 - it's free. :wink2:

em, i could buy a ticket for you if you want? you're also coming to the venue at around 3:30 then?

em, i could buy a ticket for you if you want? you're also coming to the venue at around 3:30 then?

Oh Mellody you're a doll! Thank you so much but I found out how to get one this morning (used my connection at work :naughty: ). My nice German colleague bought it for me! Now I just have to find a way how to have it shipped to me in France, don't think if would look good to use DHL just for that :naughty: ...

My plane lands at 11:05am so time to go to the hotel to drop everything off and I'm ready to go !

Caz, Rak1: I'll be staying in the same hotel as you! Quite expensive for a single room but at least we'll be three to get back to the hotel - I did not feel like walking alone at 2am not knowing where I'm heading :roftl: just to save 20 € (which would have ended up in a taxi anyway as public transportation would have been closed :naughty: ).

Guys I'm a bit shy and I'm coming on my own so I hope you won't mind me joining your group...?

em' date=' i could buy a ticket for you if you want? you're also coming to the venue at around 3:30 then?[/quote']

Oh Mellody you're a doll! Thank you so much but I found out how to get one this morning (used my connection at work :naughty: ). My nice German colleague bought it for me! Now I just have to find a way how to have it shipped to me in France, don't think if would look good to use DHL just for that :naughty: ...

My plane lands at 11:05am so time to go to the hotel to drop everything off and I'm ready to go !

Caz, Rak1: I'll be staying in the same hotel as you! Quite expensive for a single room but at least we'll be three to get back to the hotel - I did not feel like walking alone at 2am not knowing where I'm heading :roftl: just to save 20 € (which would have ended up in a taxi anyway as public transportation would have been closed :naughty: ).

Guys I'm a bit shy and I'm coming on my own so I hope you won't mind me joining your group...?

OMG em thats fantastic ! dont be silly , cant wait to meet ya ! the more the merrier ! :biggrin2: ... at least we can all stick together huh ? when are you landing em?

em' date=' i could buy a ticket for you if you want? you're also coming to the venue at around 3:30 then?[/quote']

Em, it's brilliant you're staying at our hotel and that you're actually coming to the concert.

Can't wait to see you, are you coming on the 2nd or before?

Can't wait to see you, are you coming on the 2nd or before?

I arrive on the 2nd landing at 11:05am. I wanted to arrive on the 1st but air fare was too expensive that day. I'm already spending a fortune just to wait in the cold for two days :naughty: . With this money I could have gone to Tunisia or Turkey, enjoyed a pool and a gin-tonic! :shocked:

I arrive on the 2nd landing at 11:05am. I wanted to arrive on the 1st but air fare was too expensive that day. I'm already spending a fortune just to wait in the cold for two days :naughty: . With this money I could have gone to Tunisia or Turkey' date=' enjoyed a pool and a gin-tonic! :shocked:[/quote']

Don't worry hun, we'll go for lunch before we queue up.That'll warm you up.

ok about the partying afterwards: there are 2 bars and 1 club i can recommend. at the bars we would have to book a table in advance (but i don't know if they might be booked up already), cause they're quite small and for a big group like we are it's nearly impossible to get in so late at night. ok here are the infos and links:

bar 1: "eat the rich": http://www.eattherich.de/

i haven't been there for a while, but usually the music is a good mixture of everything. the place is small and packed at weekends, but it's always a brilliant party atmosphere. huge and delicious cocktails (half a litre, about 10 euro). no entrance fee (but don't know if there's some kind of minimum you have to spend if you book a table). open til 3 am.

bar 2: "pappasitos": http://www.pappasitos.de/

fun student bar, so far i've only been there on tuesdays (ladys night), there it's also a really good party atmosphere, so i suppose it's the same on fridays. don't know any details, it just says "party" and "dancing on the tables" on their website. but i could call them and ask, if you're interested.

club: "drei türme": http://www.dreituerme.de (or anything else at kultfabrik or optimolwerke)

this club has 80s partys on fridays... it's 2 areas, the smaller one with all sorts of german music, the big one with 80s, any kind of party-music and a bit of charts (but for sure no house/electro). entrance fee 6 euro, cheap drinks. very popular, so i'm not sure if we get in when we arrive so late. but the good thing is, this club is part of a huge party area (actually it's 2 areas right next to each other, optimolwerke and kultfabrik), so there are loads of possibilities there. it used to be a factory area, but now it's the biggest nightlife area in munich, with almost 40 clubs and bars. btw, this is also where mika performed the last time he was in munich (the elser hallen, they're also part of optimolwerke). :biggrin2:

btw, the underground runs until about 2 am on weekends, but there are night buses every half an hour all around munich.

ok about the partying afterwards: there are 2 bars and 1 club i can recommend. at the bars we would have to book a table in advance (but i don't know if they might be booked up already), cause they're quite small and for a big group like we are it's nearly impossible to get in so late at night. ok here are the infos and links:

bar 1: "eat the rich": http://www.eattherich.de/

i haven't been there for a while, but usually the music is a good mixture of everything. the place is small and packed at weekends, but it's always a brilliant party atmosphere. huge and delicious cocktails (half a litre, about 10 euro). no entrance fee (but don't know if there's some kind of minimum you have to spend if you book a table). open til 3 am.

bar 2: "pappasitos": http://www.pappasitos.de/

fun student bar, so far i've only been there on tuesdays (ladys night), there it's also a really good party atmosphere, so i suppose it's the same on fridays. don't know any details, it just says "party" and "dancing on the tables" on their website. but i could call them and ask, if you're interested.

club: "drei türme": http://www.dreituerme.de (or anything else at kultfabrik or optimolwerke)

this club has 80s partys on fridays... it's 2 areas, the smaller one with all sorts of german music, the big one with 80s, any kind of party-music and a bit of charts (but for sure no house/electro). entrance fee 6 euro, cheap drinks. very popular, so i'm not sure if we get in when we arrive so late. but the good thing is, this club is part of a huge party area (actually it's 2 areas right next to each other, optimolwerke and kultfabrik), so there are loads of possibilities there. it used to be a factory area, but now it's the biggest nightlife area in munich, with almost 40 clubs and bars. btw, this is also where mika performed the last time he was in munich (the elser hallen, they're also part of optimolwerke). :biggrin2:

btw, the underground runs until about 2 am on weekends, but there are night buses every half an hour all around munich.

Thanks for finding that out Mellody I'm happy to do whatever anyone else wants to do, as these venues all sound great, hard to choose really.

Just listening to Mickey Monroe,the guy with the free concert...I just wanna state that zhe is one hot piece! :lmao:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=144433407

I could go of the Kultfabrik area,I mean,maybe mika or the band pop up there....of course,we could also invite them out for a personalized after party...just a suggestion :glasses2:

Just listening to Mickey Monroe,the guy with the free concert...I just wanna state that zhe is one hot piece! :lmao:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=144433407

I could go of the Kultfabrik area,I mean,maybe mika or the band pop up there....of course,we could also invite them out for a personalized after party...just a suggestion :glasses2:

he's an ex-model, what do you expect? :naughty:

mika turning up at kultfabrik? don't think so. apart from him probably being dead from the mtv aftershowparty the night before, i guess if he goes out, it would be some vip club (p1, pacha, 8 seasons), and those play house music and it's not easy to get in. especially not after midnight and in a group of more than 2 or 3 people.

mika turning up at kultfabrik? don't think so. apart from him probably being dead from the mtv aftershowparty the night before, i guess if he goes out, it would be some vip club (p1, pacha, 8 seasons), and those play house music and it's not easy to get in. especially not after midnight and in a group of more than 2 or 3 people.

I don't think he'll be going to any clubs in Munich, I suspect it'll be getting on the bus and off to Dusseldorf after the gig. Shame though I would have bought them all a drink.

can I just mention that I'm happy not to get in in house-playing clubs :naughty:

i cant wait to see you too bezzie , soooooo looking forward to it :huglove::wub2: ... this time next week ill be with you rose ... :thumb_yello: terrified :lol3:

It's okay, you'll be fine, I won't let the nasty plane scare you.:naughty: