Mika @ Zenith, München

Yoppappop

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL ! thankyou rose :blush-anim-cl: ... i think i will forget to actually breathe on the flight and pass out , i can see it now !! :lol3:

OOH, I don't know how good my CPR is, hopefully they'll be a hunky attendent to bring you round.:naughty:

i think i wanna dress up for the show - in bologna there were so many people dressed up too, and after the show mika's mum went through the venue and took pix of people. my phoenix costume is perfect for the cold weather (a warm feather boa, yeah! :biggrin2: ) and i'm still wearing normal clothes, only some stuff above it, and a bird mask. for partying after the show i'll leave my costume in the car then. :wink2:

so then, anyone else planning to dress up or will i be the only lonely one? :naughty:

i think i wanna dress up for the show - in bologna there were so many people dressed up too, and after the show mika's mum went through the venue and took pix of people. my phoenix costume is perfect for the cold weather (a warm feather boa, yeah! :biggrin2: ) and i'm still wearing normal clothes, only some stuff above it, and a bird mask. for partying after the show i'll leave my costume in the car then. :wink2:

so then, anyone else planning to dress up or will i be the only lonely one? :naughty:

yay me and rose are dressing up! :D

i think i wanna dress up for the show - in bologna there were so many people dressed up too, and after the show mika's mum went through the venue and took pix of people. my phoenix costume is perfect for the cold weather (a warm feather boa, yeah! ) and i'm still wearing normal clothes, only some stuff above it, and a bird mask. for partying after the show i'll leave my costume in the car then.

Yupyup..:bleh:

I finally got permission from Leator to dress up a little bit..:roftl:

So.. I got myself a barbie pink body with barbie pink stockings for under my black dress and my black boots..:biggrin2:

Then pink flowers in my hair..:cheerful_h4h:

He thinks it is already too much although he asked if I would have my pink hair then already..:blink:

sometimes I just don't understand men..:boxed:

Hmmm yeah im bringing a change of 'normal' clothes in a bag , and am gonna have to get changed in the pub toilets or something LOL :naughty:

Hi guys!

Sorry I won't dress up (have no idea what I could wear and I'm the shy type about this in public), but I'm bringing Coco with me !!!!!

For the ones who do not know, Coco is the Parisian banner... Thank you Laurence I feel very honoured to bring it to Munich and Dusseldorf!!!

Hi guys!

Sorry I won't dress up (have no idea what I could wear and I'm the shy type about this in public)' date=' but I'm bringing Coco with me !!!!!

For the ones who do not know, Coco is the Parisian banner... Thank you Laurence I feel very honoured to bring it to Munich and Dusseldorf!!![/quote']

I love that banner!!!:mf_lustslow:

It's so pretty!

Hi guys!

Sorry I won't dress up (have no idea what I could wear and I'm the shy type about this in public)' date=' but I'm bringing Coco with me !!!!!

For the ones who do not know, Coco is the Parisian banner... Thank you Laurence I feel very honoured to bring it to Munich and Dusseldorf!!![/quote']

Em, do you think you'll have a small corner in your suitcase for the flag, to take it to Dusseldorf ?

If you could take it and pass it on to Blue, I'd be really grateful. She's gonna take it to Amsterdam and meet me in Glasgow with it.

Em, do you think you'll have a small corner in your suitcase for the flag, to take it to Dusseldorf ?

If you could take it and pass it on to Blue, I'd be really grateful. She's gonna take it to Amsterdam and meet me in Glasgow with it.

Is it big? My suitcase will be pretty small and will already have Coco. I should be able to manage anyway... Or I'll carry it as a side bag.

Is it big? My suitcase will be pretty small and will already have Coco. I should be able to manage anyway... Or I'll carry it as a side bag.

It does fold up quite small, so it should be okay. We'll check it when you get to the hotel.

so you guys all seem to know each other...i guess i am a newbie to you if we should meet.

please don't bite! :bleh:

AWW! Don't worry, we are gentle souls, always loving someone new coming into the fold.

Keep your eyes open for a big girl and a penguin, we'll look after you.