Mika @ Vorst Nationaal (Forest National), Brussel (Belgium) - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ALso time to bet on Mika's outfit!

We had the golden suit in DD so I hope he goes for silver in Brussels...

WITH REAL BRACES this time!

On what outfit do you guys bet? ;)

I'm afraid there wont be real braces:thumbdown:

but i want to see big girls this time!!!!

+ i just hope he doesn't wear the dark black 'vest' with the dots, i dont like that one :thumbdown: I liked the pink stripy one though :mf_lustslow:

+ i just hope he doesn't wear the dark black 'vest' with the dots, i dont like that one :thumbdown: I liked the pink stripy one though :mf_lustslow:

Oh no not the striped one! :thumbdown:

Not the black one either...

I think he actually needs to perform topless again, don't u think?:naughty: :naughty:

No kidding Droopsy you don't like the black one with blue spots? That's my fav!!!!!! I so love this jacket! It's unwearable for anyone else but it looks fab on him!

No kidding Droopsy you don't like the black one with blue spots? That's my fav!!!!!! I so love this jacket! It's unwearable for anyone else but it looks fab on him!

i like EVERY jacket!! not liking the jackets is a crime against humanity (see my avie pls) :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Well I like him better topless, really ;) But that's because I'm a pervo :bleh:

aaaahh :blush-anim-cl:

You know what to do girls!! the moment he's trying to put on his shirt:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHOOOHHHHH

i like EVERY jacket!! not liking the jackets is a crime against humanity (see my avie pls) :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

I nearly love all his jackets, he has an incredible taste to choose them (one or two I'm crazy about tho), but the black one with the blue spots is so daring I love it!!! Noone else who have the guts to wear that one, it's so show off.

Ahahahaha

WE WILL!!

I'm getting hyper again hearing people talk about that booooooing thing... and the consequences of it ;)

haha, i loved how he said that: well **** it!!! and off came the shirt :mf_rosetinted: and the naughty expression he had when saying that!:naughty:

well no need to feel ashamed! I'm sure he loves it! I mean, why else would he do it + come on, have you seen that tummy? :naughty:

And he shaved his chest just to make sure we wouldn't miss a thing! Of course he loves it! We didn't need to booooo him real long nor loud, did we ?;)

And he shaved his chest just to make sure we wouldn't miss a thing! Of course he loves it! We didn't need to booooo him real long nor loud, did we ?;)

That's true too! I didn't even notice the boo'ing, and before I knew it the shirt was off again bwaahahahaha

ok, we're getting a little bit carried away here....:mf_rosetinted:

Today I heard on the radio that the Belgian court has decided to postpone the trial of Belgian Mika-lady until March next year; so there won't be any problems with our Mika giving his concert. Not that I was really worried, but you never know...!

:punk:

Whaw that's good news, I was worried for this.

I know a text for the banner;

MFC says

TOPLESS!!! TOPLESS !!!

TOPLESS D**N IT!!

Sorry for the swearing but I koppyed Mikas language

Ahahahah We thought about writing "DROP THE SHIRT" on it but... let's behave girls ;) We'll booooo him anyway. Now I think of it I'm not even sure I want him to perform GK topless again for that made me miss the entire song! I just couldn't take my eyes off well... uh... you know ;)

And so yes we have a banner... at least on paper so far. We still have to make it with our little clumsy hands, don't we droopsy ? :biggrin2: It should be made by saturday night, hopefuly.

Ahahahah We thought about writing "DROP THE SHIRT" on it but... let's behave girls ;) We'll booooo him anyway. Now I think of it I'm not even sure I want him to perform GK topless again for that made me miss the entire song! I just couldn't take my eyes off well... uh... you know ;)

And so yes we have a banner... at least on paper so far. We still have to make it with our little clumsy hands, don't we droopsy ? :biggrin2: It should be made by saturday night, hopefuly.

It will be! We'll just have to get front now!! :naughty::thumb_yello: