Have you already missed Mika because it was cancelled?

Pamette

Have you already missed Mika because it was cancelled?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Have you already missed Mika because it was cancelled?

• YES
    • NO

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah ! WOW is now officially cancelled !! No need to speculate anymore about plane schedules :yay:

Sorry for you all guys... I just hope you all can resell your tickets if you only wanted to see M.

And cancelling Nibe the afternoon because he lost his voice and doing a secret gig for a radio in the evening is just ... There is a point where people should stop fooling other people... Especially when it's so obvious...

Yeah ! WOW is now officially cancelled !! No need to speculate anymore about plane schedules :yay:

Sorry for you all guys... I just hope you all can resell your tickets if you only wanted to see M.

And cancelling Nibe the afternoon because he lost his voice and doing a secret gig for a radio in the evening is just ... There is a point where people should stop fooling other people... Especially when it's so obvious...

:shocked: He's not ill! It's true?!!! Are you sure?

Sadly pretty sure, yeah...

He IS, it's just not his voice (I met him on Sunday)

And there's something to know about the secret gigs: they are very small ones, so it's not too much for him. Then we told him to slow down... we can't change our mind now can we?

He IS, it's just not his voice (I met him on Sunday)

And there's something to know about the secret gigs: they are very small ones, so it's not too much for him. Then we told him to slow down... we can't change our mind now can we?

I wasn't talking about being ill, just WOW being cancelled...

And if it's not his voice, then why did they say it was to cancel Nibe ? Anyway, it's not fair, and i don't care if he's truely ill or not, that's not the point here...

Don't get me wrong !!! I hope he gets well soon if he's ill, i'm not evil ! I'm just saying that what they did for Nibe is crap...

And secret gigs may be small, but he still has to sing...

And about slowing down, yeah, right... Now, he's listening to us... They should have thought about that BEFORE planning THEN cancelling... That's what they meant saying "slow down", in the future not "cancel all upcoming gigs"

I wasn't talking about being ill, just WOW being cancelled...

And if it's not his voice, then why did they say it was to cancel Nibe ? Anyway, it's not fair, and i don't care if he's truely ill or not, that's not the point here...

Don't get me wrong !!! I hope he gets well soon if he's ill, i'm not evil ! I'm just saying that what they did for Nibe is crap...

And secret gigs may be small, but he still has to sing...

And about slowing down, yeah, right... Now, he's listening to us... They should have thought about that BEFORE planning THEN cancelling... That's what they meant saying "slow down", in the future not "cancel all upcoming gigs"

I agree!

"I'm ill and I cancel a big gig to do a little one to save my voice!" :furious:

When you sing, you sing! You don't whisper!!!

So there is the cancelling thread. First I want to say I´m so sorry for everyone who had the same experiences like I had. All the sad feelings after you were excited for months.

But I think Mika needs a break but he shouldn´t cancel the gigs he better never announce them that would be easier for the fans. :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

So there is the cancelling thread. First I want to say I´m so sorry for everyone who had the same experiences like I had. All the sad feelings after you were excited for months.

But I think Mika needs a break but he shouldn´t cancel the gigs he better never announce them that would be easier for the fans. :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Well written! It's what everybody wants! :wink2:

Yeah, I know that I'm spamming when it comes to this subject, anyways:

Yes, he cancelled the show I went to. At least I had a lot of fun, free drinks, danced on the tables, watched great concerts-!

And now Roskilde !!! :yay: :yay:

Where will they stop ?! :yay: They're unstoppable !! :yay:

We know! I think that all the festivals for this week-end will be cancelled!

I have already added Roskilde on the first post.

I think this time he IS really ill....hope he will get better soon....

he really should take some rest now!!!

Roma hasn't been built in 1 day...

Very Sorry for those who were going there!

Is this a festival too?

I think this time he IS really ill....hope he will get better soon....

he really should take some rest now!!!

Roma hasn't been built in 1 day...

Very Sorry for those who were going there!

Is this a festival too?

Yes it is! I think he needs to take care of himself first.

Yes it is! I think he needs to take care of himself first.

Yeh of course, I've just seen the list...:boxed: ....more & more cancellations...

& it will be many more if they continue with this system...

Poor guy!!

some of us were wondering about the cause of all this...it's maybe an allergy...who knows...so Yop's theory/ solution is good, about festivals & his own gigs...

Now seriously he really should take care of himself!!! Salemtak!!

I've just check at the calendar...it's in Danemark too...& Dublin nothing till now???

Yeh of course, I've just seen the list...:boxed: ....more & more cancellations...

& it will be many more if they continue with this system...

Poor guy!!

some of us were wondering about the cause of all this...it's maybe an allergy...who knows...so Yop's theory/ solution is good, about festivals & his own gigs...

Now seriously he really should take care of himself!!! Salemtak!!

I've just check at the calendar...it's in Danemark too...& Dublin nothing till now???

I think Dublin and Scotland will be cancelled too.

Well I know, I'm always too slow with my posts...:bleh:

Dublin is too a festival....but.....sold out in 1h !!!!:shocked:

I doubt he/they would cancel it!!!!

if they do it, it'd mean he is very very ill....:blink:

If he´s really really ill, they should cancel everything till Somerset (at least). I want him in Summercase, but if he´s on there i´ll be starting to get upset (not with him, of course) :sneaky2:

I said this with sadness, but i think it´s a logical point.