Greetings from Finland!

Anzuzu

Hi mates! :biggrin2:

I'm Mika's fan from Finland! I joined this club yesterday. My first meeting with Mika's fabulous music was in February. I heard Grace Kelly from radio and everything clicked in a second.

Few things I think about Mika:

1) I admire the way he makes pop music. Mika is authentic, different, catching, intelligent... just super!

2) Mika has ultimate self-confident lifestyle. I'm pleased to see that Mika really knows who he is ja and what he wants. Love it!

3) Mika's lyrics are not black and white. Most of his songs makes you feel happy and energetic. Mika has fresh and intresting way to describe different aspects of life. Even his darkest lyrics are not despair. I think that by listening Mika we can learn to respect ourselves and all the people around us.

4) Last but not least: Mika and his piano. Just perfect! Thank God Mercury style is back.

Mika in Hammersmith Apollo, London 3.12.2007

Flying all the way from Finland... :wub2:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This forum is so HUGE! :roftl:

Which means Mika is sooooooo HUGE. :naughty:

Nice to meet you all by the way! Marianne84, I have to look for the finnish thread. :gathering:

Hi mates! :biggrin2:

I'm Mika's fan from Finland! I joined this club yesterday. My first meeting with Mika's fabulous music was in February. I heard Grace Kelly from radio and everything clicked in a second.

Few things I think about Mika:

1) I admire the way he makes pop music. Mika is authentic, different, catching, intelligent... just super!

2) Mika has ultimate self-confident lifestyle. I'm pleased to see that Mika really knows who he is ja and what he wants. Love it!

3) Mika's lyrics are not black and white. Most of his songs makes you feel happy and energetic. Mika has fresh and intresting way to describe different aspects of life. Even his darkest lyrics are not despair. I think that by listening Mika we can learn to respect ourselves and all the people around us.

4) Last but not least: Mika and his piano. Just perfect! Thank God Mercury style is back.

Mika in Hammersmith Apollo, London 3.12.2007

Flying all the way from Finland... :wub2:

couldn agree more. welcome and enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...