Win tickets for Mika performance at iTunes Festival on july 1st!

robertina

Okay I've only just woken up so I have no idea what bomb your all talking about because I haven't put the TV or radio on yet.

I don't think anyone should let that put them off thoiugh...they're hardly gonna bomb the exact same place again are they? Not that we should let them put us off going to things like this and actually living our lives - that's just what they want!

Becky, I don't really know what to suggest. They say tthat you need ID to collect them so I doubt they'll let anyone collect them on your behalf without speaking to them obviously. Just keep trying to get through to them on the phone/email etc.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder i wonder

what are the possibilities of getting in without a ticket

thinking if its going to be filmed and they want a big audience...and people dont show up because of last minute things...maybe they will let us in

No, not the Diet Coke one, the one ITunes held themselves.

ermmm which one is that ...the one on the ica website where you have to pay money to sign up ? thats being drawn today i think at 5pm ...not sure about the itunes one.

Ok I've just heard. What time was this by the way?! My sister walks down that road every day to work, and she was working from 8 today....

it happend at 2.10 am in the morning i think...well thats what GMTV said:biggrin2:

Ok I've just heard. What time was this by the way?! My sister walks down that road every day to work, and she was working from 8 today....

It was the early hours of this morning (like when it was dark) and it didn't go off.

ok the bombs do scare me a little bit aswell :boxed:

but i guess security will be tight now that it has occured to prevent any further attempts right??

Since when has British security been 'tight'? Unless you mean in the money sense...

Sorry, I have no faith in this country's defence system against these kind of things...

They'll need some ID with your name and photo on I guess so they can check it's actually you picking up the tickets.

Its got my name on it! but no photo! hmmmmmm i dunno what else ive got! hmmmmmm *thinks* nope nothing else!:thumbdown:

what else can i use? any ideas?:blink:

Its got my name on it! but no photo! hmmmmmm i dunno what else ive got! hmmmmmm *thinks* nope nothing else!:thumbdown:

you dont have a provisional license or a passport do you?

No idea. There were 4 competitions as far as i'm aware.

ICA (£35 one)

iTunes festival website

Coca Cola

Mikasounds

I entered Mikasounds (on 2 diff email addys) and the iTunes one (off two diff addys). I presumed it was the iTunes one I won, since the email was signed 'iTunes festival team' But I guess the Mikasounds winners could have been contacted through the same people.

just bring as much stuff as you can. Anything with your photo on or name and a copy of your birth certificate maybe? and your National Insurance card?

just bring as much stuff as you can. Anything with your photo on or name and a copy of your birth certificate maybe? and your National Insurance card?

ermmm which one is that ...the one on the ica website where you have to pay money to sign up ? thats being drawn today i think at 5pm ...not sure about the itunes one.

LOL!!! No, not that one!!! :roftl: It's confusing innit, i know. Ha ha ha.

Are you with ITunes? Registered? Buy songs? If not, that's probably why you don't know what i'm on about! LOL!!:biggrin2::naughty:

We had an e-mail directly from ITunes to enterthe day before the other competitions did it. :thumb_yello:

I haven't won. I checked it out and closing date was 24th. They said winners would be notified within 4 days of comp ending......that was yesterday.:thumbdown: nevermind.

that's so sad that mika don't come to us (to switzerland):crybaby:

we were very exidet but now he can't come because he has a an ear final ignition ( I white not whether this sentence is correct or not i'm from switzerland and i can't talk english very well:bleh: )

and jet i must wait until mika come into switzerland but perhaps he never coming to switzerland. that would be very unfortunate.:thumbdown:

but mika is the bes 4-ever:thumb_yello: :naughty::crybaby:

loves greet from me :D Nadine

that's so sad that mika don't come to us (to switzerland):crybaby:

we were very exidet but now he can't come because he has a an ear final ignition ( I white not whether this sentence is correct or not i'm from switzerland and i can't talk english very well:bleh: )

and jet i must wait until mika come into switzerland but perhaps he never coming to switzerland. that would be very unfortunate.:thumbdown:

but mika is the bes 4-ever:thumb_yello: :naughty::crybaby:

loves greet from me :D Nadine

oh no!!!!! Didn't realise he didn't make it!!! Bummer!! You must be so gutted!! x.

Hope he doesn't. I'm thinking of going along without a ticket......will i be wasting my time........i hope not!! Nah, i won't!!! (thinks very positively):biggrin2: It will be a great day anyway if Bab and Bexx are going. :naughty::thumb_yello: