What the hell is this guy thinking?

IngievV

hahahah Bexx1984 here :roftl: :roftl:

Nah its pretty funny actuall;y to comment on his video ...it may be the most ever attention any of his videos has ever had :naughty:

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha :lmao: That was hilarious!!! Haha!

Well, he wasted his time on someone he hates.. Hahaha! Really, I can't say I havent sung songs about ppl I don't like.. I just make the lyrics as I go tho!

Hahaha! Go freedom of speech*

*Even tho, I must admit it was really really rude :mf_rosetinted: Lets kick his ass :das:

Edit: by the way, I'm kidstable on youtube

WOA, i only watched the first few seconds cos it was instantly making me CRINGE!!

his guitar isnt even in tune...? as is his voice.. maybe a girl he fancies likes mika so now he's all angry!

i cant even be arsed to rant about him, hes pathetic

i just had to laugh at that cos noones gonna pay attention to the lyrics as much as how crap he is and how he seriously can't sing or make a song.. he hardly knew what he was talking about, what an idiot. He has totally embarassed himself, poor guy (but i have no sympathy for him)

i know, i couldn't help it. it really hit me hard when he said mika could go to hell and that he should die a horrible death...i mean saying mika can't sing and what not gets me pissed, but those comments were really unnecessary!

It's one thing to hate Mika and do a hate-Mika video, but he just isn't very funny:roftl:

I like it that a lot of people hate Mika. Marmite and all that. It's so true. It's better than mediocrity!

I had to laugh at all the mfc comments though:roftl: I can spot you all!!! Well most...

It's one thing to hate Mika and do a hate-Mika video, but he just isn't very funny:roftl:

I like it that a lot of people hate Mika. Marmite and all that. It's so true. It's better than mediocrity!

I had to laugh at all the mfc comments though:roftl: I can spot you all!!! Well most...

Hahahah

i wonder what this guy will think when he reads all those comments :naughty:

Uhhh...that was kinda weird.

About 10 seconds into the vid I was getting bored so I left. lol.

but so far I know he doesn't like Mika. I read the side notes thingy and you can tell he's clueless about Mika so he shouldn't even be making a vid about hating him.

blah blah blah...:bleh: This guy talks shizzz.

LOL he'll probably reply to us, tell us all that we are sad and stupid for "taking it so seriously", and then maybe come to his wits and grow up I hope!

Or maybe join the fan club? :naughty: j/k

Hahahaha it wouldnt surprise me if he did join the fan club if only to make some nasty posts But thats why we have our lovely Admins hehe :naughty::thumb_yello:

LOL he'll probably reply to us, tell us all that we are sad and stupid for "taking it so seriously", and then maybe come to his wits and grow up I hope!

Or maybe join the fan club? :naughty: j/k

HAHAHA that would be the best conversion story!!!!!:roftl: it would be funny to mention that but i don't know if it's a good idea...we don't want haters here. i can't wait to see if he replies to us...

HAHAHA that would be the best conversion story!!!!!:roftl: it would be funny to mention that but i don't know if it's a good idea...we don't want haters here. i can't wait to see if he replies to us...

Yeah, but the admins ban people that start up trouble with the real fans, although I know he's gonna respond to us with something catty and "clever"! But we shouldn't take his response seriously, he's only doing it for comedic effect, right? *slaps thigh and cracks up*

no haters on the forums. its against mika law

That guy is really annoying and not funny at all... just a Jack Black stupid wannabe, haha.

haha have you guys ever seen hannah montana? because the teacher in that is such a jack black wanna be(sorry its off topic but thats what it made me htink of)

Yeah, but the admins ban people that start up trouble with the real fans, although I know he's gonna respond to us with something catty and "clever"! But we shouldn't take his response seriously, he's only doing it for comedic effect, right? *slaps thigh and cracks up*

joins u :roftl::roftl:

yeah, he doesn't look like the type to respond cleverly to something...i get the feeling he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer :biggrin2: