Big Girl On Radio 1

Lollipop

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, while i'm in a lesson :sneaky2: what version do they play? Cos i heard it yesterday on the hits radio and it was totally different from the album version like.. annoyingly different.

That ok for now, it's just the song.....but when Mika's at some festival, it can be quite cool to turn on the web radio and enjoy it together with the forum!:punk:

The thing is, will Chris Moyles play it. He'd better!!!!!!!!!!!:rocket:

Great, while i'm in a lesson :sneaky2: what version do they play? Cos i heard it yesterday on the hits radio and it was totally different from the album version like.. annoyingly different.

What do you mean by that? How was it different then? Is there another version? :blink:

The thing is, will Chris Moyles play it. He'd better!!!!!!!!!!!:rocket:

He hasn't yet (that i know of) but Edith played it today and I don't think she quite 'gets' him! LOL

Mika is on the B list at the mo so the DJ's only have to play it once in a while but the playlist is changed every wednesday evening so you never know Mika might make the A list and Moyles will have to play him lol!:naughty:

Scott Mills is playing him though, Go Scott!:biggrin2:

I was watching Box Breakers on The Box earlier and Big Girls was No 1. Have to check again tomorrow and see how it's doing. It's good that R1 are playing it now, hopefully it'll get rid of that godawful Rhiannan song. I'm getting a little worried about how long that is hanging around at No 1, we can can't have that taking Grace Kellys crown as biggest selling single of the year. Even Jo Whiley is getting bored with it, and she never disses songs.

CHRIS MOYLES PLAYED BIG GIRL THIS MORNING!

WOOHOO!:biggrin2:

He then had a debate that there are not that many beautiful big girls LOL Typical!:naughty:

Hmmm. He needs to be careful what he says about Big people - pot, kettle, black etc!

But Big Boys can be beautiful too:biggrin2:

Thought I'd just better say that:bleh: No it's true.

He hasn't yet (that i know of) but Edith played it today and I don't think she quite 'gets' him! LOL

Mika is on the B list at the mo so the DJ's only have to play it once in a while but the playlist is changed every wednesday evening so you never know Mika might make the A list and Moyles will have to play him lol!:naughty:

Scott Mills is playing him though, Go Scott!:biggrin2:

No, you're right! That Edith one DOESN'T get it.....Did anyone watch Preston on the tele? Where she took the 'p' and called everyone 'Teletubbies' after they dressed up in the animal costumes?? I was tempted to smack her one for that the other day in Manchester!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty::wink2:

No, you're right! That Edith one DOESN'T get it.....Did anyone watch Preston on the tele? Where she took the 'p' and called everyone 'Teletubbies' after they dressed up in the animal costumes?? I was tempted to smack her one for that the other day in Manchester!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty::wink2:

:roftl:

She and Zane Lowe (is that his name?) were patronising and sneering at Glasto too; Lowe to Mika: thousands of people here, SOMEONE'S got to like you or words to that effect. grrrr

Ha ha but it's funny too to see the looks of WTF Is Mika All About on their faces!!:roftl: It just makes me love him even more!