Petition to be Official Fan Club!!

Wendi

It is hard to stay on topic though considering most people have no idea whats really going on.

How can we talk about something which technically does not exist?

Very true, but I guess the point is that we should save this thread for when there IS something to report..otherwise people are going to see that it is active, check it, then get disillusioned when they just see random chat..which isn't really what we want...........Plenty of other places to chat randomly...........don't mean to be a spoil sport but it does have a rather important role, this thread :thumb_yello:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very true, but I guess the point is that we should save this thread for when there IS something to report..otherwise people are going to see that it is active, check it, then get disillusioned when they just see random chat..which isn't really what we want...........Plenty of other places to caht randomly...........don't mean to be a spoil sport but it does have a rather important role, this thread :thumb_yello:

No because if anyone comes on here on the managerial side - we want them to see its still and active thing for us. So how about a thread just for news?

It is hard to stay on topic though considering most people have no idea whats really going on.

How can we talk about something which technically does not exist?

Agreed.

We do seem to be in a state of limbo here, not knowing what is happening, it's all in the hands of Mika and his management, and I'm thinking they have a lot on their plate at the moment with the US tour going on, so we may not hear anything 'til at least the end of February.

I could be wrong, they may surprise us, but I wouldn't be holding my breath.

No because if anyone comes on here on the managerial side - we want them to see its still and active thing for us. So how about a thread just for news?

LOL! OK, Just add another thread to my 'must check list' in the small section of time I have before I go to work :naughty:

Thank the Lord for afternoons, is all I can say!

Agreed.

We do seem to be in a state of limbo here, not knowing what is happening, it's all in the hands of Mika and his management, and I'm thinking they have a lot on their plate at the moment with the US tour going on, so we may not hear anything 'til at least the end of February.

I could be wrong, they may surprise us, but I wouldn't be holding my breath.

I agree...........but I still think we should save this thread for when that day comes!:wink2:

LOL! OK, Just add another thread to my 'must check list' in the small section of time I have before I go to work :naughty:

Thank the Lord for afternoons, is all I can say!

What would the mfc be without numerous threads that really should be condensed into one, and none of them talking about what they should be :)

I agree...........but I still think we should save this thread for when that day comes!:wink2:

Absolutely, but FD seems keen to keep it high profile at the moment, and I can't help feeling he has a reason for it that he wants to keep on the downlow for now.

So it is possible that something is in the works, but we have to be patient for whatever information is forthcoming.

Absolutely, but FD seems keen to keep it high profile at the moment, and I can't help feeling he has a reason for it that he wants to keep on the downlow for now.

So it is possible that something is in the works, but we have to be patient for whatever information is forthcoming.

Yes............and I accept that there are things that Fred needs to keep to himself for the time being but it escapes me how talking about unrelated issues in THIS thread is good..............but anyway............whatever..........if that is the case so be it. But I am off.......and I will come back when there is some news.........so...........no more 'complaining' form me.................byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:wink2:

Yes............and I accept that there are things that Fred needs to keep to himself for the time being but it escapes me how talking about unrelated issues in THIS thread is good..............but anyway............whatever..........if that is the case so be it. But I am off.......and I will come back when there is some news.........so...........no more 'complaining' form me.................byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:wink2:

Unrelated issues = Being social and generally talking to keep the thread bumped because we do not know enough about the current situation to talk enough about it to keep the thread busy.

Okkk it has gone kinda random huh!!!

Ask away I will try and answer :thumb_yello:

It's okay, I love randomness. :biggrin2:

I have one (kinda stupid :blush-anim-cl::naughty:) question though... If we actually do get to be the official fanclub, what will that change? (Except for the name. ^^)

It's okay, I love randomness. :biggrin2:

I have one (kinda stupid :blush-anim-cl::naughty:) question though... If we actually do get to be the official fanclub, what will that change? (Except for the name. ^^)

We will get information about cancellations, gigs, special offers and may get

interviews etc with Mika and the bad. :thumb_yello:

all this ramdomness made me get the tickets for 26 and 28 gigs... :mf_rosetinted:

*blessed ramdomness*:biggrin2:

Mika should make us official only for the miles and miles we fly to see him...:mf_rosetinted:

I agree!! :thumb_yello: I am going to 26 & 28 gigs too and have to fly kinda far too!

I agree that this thread has gone a bit off track, but it also needs to be kept high profile....is there a way that it can be locked and then reopened by a mod when there is something new and relevant to report??

Just a thought...

I think Fred pulled it back up - and then wanted it kept up.

I presumed (probably wrongly!!!) that if peeps were to look

in here they would see it. Maybe just "sticky" it - then it can't fall!!

all this ramdomness made me get the tickets for 26 and 28 gigs... :mf_rosetinted:

*blessed ramdomness*:biggrin2:

Mika should make us official only for the miles and miles we fly to see him...:mf_rosetinted:

True :roftl: :roftl:

He should check out the signatures from ALL over the world!!! :thumb_yello:

I think Fred pulled it back up - and then wanted it kept up.

I presumed (probably wrongly!!!) that if peeps were to look

in here they would see it. Maybe just "sticky" it - then it can't fall!!

True :roftl: :roftl:

He should check out the signatures from ALL over the world!!! :thumb_yello:

It can if you live out of 'new posts' and not sub-sections