Petition to be Official Fan Club!!

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh can I still sign up for the petition or am I too late?

I'v got tendonites in my right wrist and am actually not allow to write, type or anything... so my parents just casually forbade me to use the computer...

Ah well, so am I still allowed in?

crab sticks i like - dont see how them on buttered toast works though

discovered them a couple of days ago,cut them in half and put them on toast just out of curiosity...I'm addicted now

or it may just be the great butter

That said - local franchise 'east as much as you like buffet lunch' chinese restraunt called aroma does battered crab stikcs which are quite scrummy in a bad way

I only trust my hand picked sticks,never eat them at restaurants

Oh can I still sign up for the petition or am I too late?

I'v got tendonites in my right wrist and am actually not allow to write, type or anything... so my parents just casually forbade me to use the computer...

Ah well, so am I still allowed in?

:wub2: Hiya Indigo ..... well, 'tis a bit confusing ..... but the petition has already been handed to Mika ..... so unfortunately .... no more signing up ..... HOWEVER ..... we are keeping this thread going , in case we hear any news about 'becoming official' ...... I hope that helps ..... :wink2::wub2:

in absence of a proper topic,confusion is all that's left

Ah, Ioana... the girl with the great voice... Seriously people, if you haven't checked out the LICM fan CD thread, make sure you do. Don't listen to my songs, they're not that great, but make sure you listen to Ioana's cos she does a great job.

I presume it's OK to pimp another thread in here, when pink did it yesterday. (Still haven't read your thread yet pink, been too busy trying to keep up with the gig threads and RL!)

Its usually the other way round for me

do tell more

Ah, Ioana... the girl with the great voice... Seriously people, if you haven't checked out the LICM fan CD thread, make sure you do. Don't listen to my songs, they're not that great, but make sure you listen to Ioana's cos she does a great job.

I presume it's OK to pimp another thread in here, when pink did it yesterday. (Still haven't read your thread yet pink, been too busy trying to keep up with the gig threads and RL!)

oh! thank you :huglove:

Pink pimps it everywhere and she dosen't mind witnessing pimpdom :lol3: