Mika -vodafone Tba - On Tv On...

Sara

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All!!!!

I think we know that it's 7th July but here are the times. It's on twice!! :naughty::thumb_yello:

The first showing will be Saturday 7th July at 9.25 - 10.00 A.m, and the second one is on at 12.30 at night, or i should say, Sunday 8th July 12.30A.m.

Here's what the tv listing info says:

Vodafone TBA

Vodafone TBA presents extended coverae of Mika at the Great Northern Square in Manchester. A big venue for an even bigger voice, the Square is located in the heart of Manchester's hustle and bustle. While the TBA trucks unload, T4's Miquita joins the man with the five-octave vocal range for high tea and helps him find a suitably flamboyant costume for the evening's impending performance.

Get your dvd recorder ready!! :naughty:

Cheers, :thumb_yello:

Sara ;+)xxx

I don't know if this has been mentioned but I'd already posted this in the concert and perfomances threads on Saturday .

I don't know if this has been mentioned but I'd already posted this in the concert and perfomances threads on Saturday .

yeah I noticed it there on Saturday too thanks Raki :thumb_yello:

I'll try to remember to get up and watch it and I'll have to try to remember to record it but I have a terribly bad memory ha ha.

Just want to apologise, I just noticed the date Sara posted this, which was the Friday, but as I didn't see the thread until today I thought she hadn't seen mine. My boo boo.

Just want to apologise, I just noticed the date Sara posted this, which was the Friday, but as I didn't see the thread until today I thought she hadn't seen mine. My boo boo.

LOL!! That's ok Raki.:naughty:

Why? But you should know if it is on UK tv I will do it if I can, which means I will....:naughty:

And we rely on those bloody foreign fans to post bloody foreign interviews! :naughty:

Babs you know we bloody foreign fans do our best! The ideal "You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours!" (and we report infringements too...:naughty: )

I should be sending some more links your way soon from the Far East, in return for these UK ones of course!:naughty:

Tomorrow baby, Yeah!!!!!

:biggrin2::naughty::punk::roftl:

hahaha i was asked to do a shift at work tomorow - to which i replyed...Nooo i cant mika is on tv and i may be on tv aswell :naughty: :naughty: