• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

poor freddie... :boxed:

ciao, allegra! :bye:

Thanks for the sympathy ....

:stretcher:

dear fredddie.... i hope you will get well for the almost-Christmas party :fisch:

ciao Avoca :wub2:

ti aspettiamo il 26 ottobre :thumb_yello:

Yeh .. .Ive been out for an hour!!! ..... why not just laser me next time!!

:laser:

I'm getting a little desperate for some new material now...:boxed:

I just listened to LICM in the car(and I didn't in a good while now) and I loved it all over again:wub2: but:hair: something new ssooooonnnn please!

The dvd will keep us going...but an Ep, a single, ANYTHING would be good about now:fisch:

Nothing wrong with a bump :naughty:

He might read and go ohh yeh I promised that and then realise and release it .. ALL because I bumped :naughty::roftl:

An EP??? Really????

Maybe that's what he's doing in LA *wishful thought*

Maybe that's what he's doing in LA *wishful thought*

maybe not...

Cherokee − 6615 Hollywood Blvd. Tel. (323) 468-8805

Echo Park − 2115 W. Sunset Blvd. Tel. (213) 484-6464

Factory Store − 747 Warehouse St. Tel. (213) 488-0226 Ext. 1459

Hollywood − 6922 Hollywood Blvd. Tel. (323) 465-6312

Little Tokyo − 363 East 2nd St. Tel. (213) 617-7222

Los Feliz − 4665 Hollywood Blvd. Tel. (323) 661-1407

Melrose − 7763 Melrose Ave. Tel. (323) 655-0268

Westwood Village − 1060 Westwood Blvd. Tel. (310) 208-8292

:naughty:

The dvd will keep us going...but an Ep, a single, ANYTHING would be good about now:fisch:

Well....it won't really keep me going, because it's basically going to be all the same songs as the last DVD, apart from the cover he did etc.

I hate to say this but I don't even think I'll be buying the DVD :boxed: Although if Santa brings it, I'll still smile :cool:

Well....it won't really keep me going, because it's basically going to be all the same songs as the last DVD, apart from the cover he did etc.

I hate to say this but I don't even think I'll be buying the DVD :boxed: Although if Santa brings it, I'll still smile :cool:

I won't buy it either. :thumbdown:

... this is when my birthday comes in handy :naughty:

it's just too much pressure, parties, new album,parties, dvd,parties, ep to keep us happy and quietly waiting,parties, trips to la, parties, blogs, vlogs, parties, questions to be answered, more parties...poor mika...how stressful the life of a pop tart can be...

it's just too much pressure, parties, new album,parties, dvd,parties, ep to keep us happy and quietly waiting,parties, trips to la, parties, blogs, vlogs, parties, questions to be answered, more parties...poor mika...how stressful the life of a pop tart can be...

This is true .. he is trying to make the fans happy , he never will , its an impossible task

New album and tour to every region in the world next year and we are getting there:roftl:

<no pressure>:bleh:

The only reason why I'm looking forward to that dvd is because someone will rip the mp3's of the songs from the liveconcert, wich means we will have a proper mp3 of Rain, and it will have a documentary, wich I hope will be so much better than the LICM one.:naughty:

The only reason why I'm looking forward to that dvd is because someone will rip the mp3's of the songs from the liveconcert, wich means we will have a proper mp3 of Rain, and it will have a documentary, wich I hope will be so much better than the LICM one.:naughty:

Well I'm looking forward to the dvd- although I liked the LICM commentry a lot. I wonder if having the unmentionables put on the internet has delayed the second album?

...oh the documentary is SO much better than the LICM one :wink2:

...in fact it's absolutely AWESOME !!!!

Why would it?

He might have been wanting to use them, either on the EP or the album. I mean, earlier in (I think) this thread people were wondering why he's still writing songs now when he's always said he had songs for the 2nd album written before LICM came out and then he was talking about having enough stuff for an EP

my Paris rain can be made into a proper mp3 :sneaky2::naughty:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rpZ5jCghJB0

...oh the documentary is SO much better than the LICM one :wink2:

...in fact it's absolutely AWESOME !!!!

It is? :shocked:

He might have been wanting to use them, either on the EP or the album. I mean, earlier in (I think) this thread people were wondering why he's still writing songs now when he's always said he had songs for the 2nd album written before LICM came out and then he was talking about having enough stuff for an EP

I don't think the demos were ever intended for a second album. I never heard him suggest otherwise. He's always said that he could only do this coming of age type album once in his life and any material that couldn't make the LICM cut would certainly not make an album 3 years later. He wrote some of this stuff in his teens from what I understand.

Perhaps some were intended for the EP, but I think the EP just went the way of many of Mika's ideas. The demos were leaked within a couple of weeks of LICM being released so I don't think it's related to what he was saying to the Daily Mail about considering an EP.

LICM was also leaked on the internet before its release. He can't be paralyzed by that sort of thing. It's just reality these days.

It is? :shocked:

Ok, the cat's out of the bag... I have obtained a promo copy of the new DVD and the documentary is wonderful. A few familiar faces on there too - Aurelien, and a couple of the French fans (sorry, don't know their names) being interviewed and I spotted Abby, Kath and Sariflor in the audience :shocked:

The documentary shows all the designing and build up before the show (Es Devlin is sooo cool), family stuff, clothes / footwear fittings (close ups of MIKA's feet for all you mad obsessives lol !) and lots of goodies. Meeks looks luverly (long, messed up hair) but I don't want to spoil too much more for you guys so I'll leave it there :blush-anim-cl: