Mika New Release - Daily Mail Review

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know; I'd leave it up to Mika. :thumb_yello: We all know what a perfectionist he is, and I'm sure he knows exactly what he wants each of his songs to sound like.

--Jack

well, its HIS song after all...

but the real perfection IS imperfection...the reason Greeks hit noses of their statues

great news and great commentaries!

my compliment to you all, you expressed music criticism so well... MFC is the place where mika can find everything - form laughs and irony to sharp and motivated critics!

a real official fan club! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

we don't miss anything, MIKA!

i'd like to have a 5/6 sad songs in it, with 2 bonus tracks live, sweet dreams and i want you back, but they say we'll have a live SD on big girl...

that one?

(got it yesterday....guess the people by the cashiers desk were wondering...what the h is she giggling at?)2000969722815117616_rs.jpg

You should post that in the Mikafied thread! Its kinda like my brain story in the cinema - laughing hysterically as Jack Sparrow drops his brain.... and getting looks :biggrin2:

But... if it said in the magazine that the EP will contain six songs... Then Mika should name it 'Six songs of Sorrow'! Six is better than five anyway! :naughty:

*sings*

Are five songs better than six? :roftl: :roftl:

Sorry! :bleh:

Mika knows how to keep his fans happy, I am really looking forward to this EP! :mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello:

that one?

(got it yesterday....guess the people by the cashiers desk were wondering...what the h is she giggling at?)2000969722815117616_rs.jpg

That one is fabulous KiteKat! Very well noticed! A Relax Lollipop! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Which flavour is it? Some fruity kind - orange and lemon?

That one is fabulous KiteKat! Very well noticed! A Relax Lollipop! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Which flavour is it? Some fruity kind - orange and lemon?

citrus fruits + melissa(?) and herbal extracts:boxed:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

it says 6 moments of pleasure (6 pcs) without any harm to your health....

yeah, 6 new album tracks indeed!!!

Just started reading this thread - missed it earlier....

WOW! Yay! Can't wait! :woot_jump:

Freddie - thank you for bringing the news!

MIKA - if you're reading this -thank you for all the talent you continue to bring to your fans! :punk:

HOW THE H*** DO WE WAIT?????? :shocked::boxed:

Tell me about it...I'll probably be on my 1000th post by the time I can post "I got it! I just bought it!"

Hmmm...that's actually a pretty good estimate, maybe I'll try to make a wager with myself that I'll be on my 1000th post by the time I get this album... :original:

I think the 6th song is gonna throw you all and be the mikamedley or even MY Big Brains You Are Beautiful, I will give my consent for him to use my lyrics that I stole off him and re-hashed .:naughty::naughty::bleh:

But I also love INTOXICATED and I like it how it is, but then I do like songs that come from the heart to sound like they have and not from a studio, but then underneath this crazy:insane: exterior I am an 'ol romantic.:wink2:

But... if it said in the magazine that the EP will contain six songs... Then Mika should name it 'Six songs of Sorrow'! Six is better than five anyway! :naughty:

Six songs for sorrow doesn't have the same shakespearian ring to it though eh?

I've heard him say that he wants to promote LICM for a year and a half........that he's dabbling with the idea of the Five songs for sorrow EP in between the two albums and that Instant Martyr was the record companies choice for the B side of Big Girl (which the Mikasounds website confirms) so it's not going to include that one.

So it could be a mixture of the meloncholic demos and some new material.

I've also read an interview where on of the record company bosses said that they're planning on releasing 5 songs from LICM.........I'm thinking that Relax/Billy Brown will get a full release in the Autumn then Lollipop will be released for Christmas. I think one of the gentler songs should get a release though to show the public his versatility........like Happy Ending, Any other World............or even the mid tempo's My Interpretation, Stuck in the Middle. The point is, it's going to be very hard to keep it to six releases if you ask me. Maybe they'll change their minds???

Anyone got any thoughts?

Vix x

I think one of the gentler songs should get a release though to show the public his versatility........like Happy Ending, Any other World............or even the mid tempo's My Interpretation, Stuck in the Middle. Vix x

I totally agree. I think at some point soon Mika needs to show people (general public) his softer side musically. I think this is really important. I'd personally like to see Happy Ending released.