The Blue Meanies - A place for Beatlemaniacs

TheBlackQueen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ADD me please!!! i have a whole wall dedicated to them!! posters and pictures and drawings, even books!! woo...in instant martyr, isn't the second part from here comes the sun, little darling. hmmmm:thumb_yello:

Oh yes, you're totally right! I haven't listened to Instant Martyr in so long, I completely forgot about that!

ADD me please!!! i have a whole wall dedicated to them!! posters and pictures and drawings, even books!! woo...in instant martyr, isn't the second part from here comes the sun, little darling. hmmmm:thumb_yello:

Added!:thumb_yello: Yes, I know it, and everytime I listen to it it makes me smile like mad:naughty:

About Paul, I sooo want him to tour again, he should, and if he comes to Spain I'll go (not that I wouldn't go anywhere else in Europe to see him though:naughty:)

You should go to Ringo's concert so I can meet you! :wink2:

And Georgie's totally the best. :wub2:

I totally understand about Pattie...I might have gone for having her sign a piece of paper, but a good spot for the show is important too! :bleh:

And I'd totally see Paul even if I was in the last row. I'll take what I can get!

:das: Of course! Which one are you planning on going to? I think I can only do the one on the 29th I think it is.

And I'd take any spot just to see them live.

Heather. Grrrrr.

Everyone on the Beatles forum that I'm a part of call her Dracula and Peggie. :naughty:

HAHAH

LOL niiiiceeee... Don't blame 'em. What a snake in the grass she turned out to be.

I knew she was a gold digger from the moment I heard about her..and I was a wee lass back then.

I had a panic attack (should i say that?) the other night cuz of john and george...:tears::tears:

i also think john lennon is haunting me by taking off all me beatle pictures from me bedroom wall and when i listen to imagine late at night on me ipod' date=' i always see a pair of glasses raise above the screen.....:shocked:[/quote']

why would he take the posters down?

http://winstono.com/phpBB2/index.php

If anyone's interested, I just figured I'd share the wealth and invite you to the lovely Beatles forum that I'm a part of. I'm currently obsessed with it, and I highly recommend it :)

im a member!!

Beatlemania75!

:roftl: *shrugs*

im part of this one:

http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/index.php

I think i am MavvyMcCartney75

I cant remember :boxed:

http://winstono.com/phpBB2/index.php

If anyone's interested, I just figured I'd share the wealth and invite you to the lovely Beatles forum that I'm a part of. I'm currently obsessed with it, and I highly recommend it :)

Hi Hollis!! I'll check it out, but I'm afraid MFC gets most of my spare (and some of my not so spare) time!

OK, I'm there already, thanks for the tip hun!

im a member!!

Beatlemania75!

im part of this one:

Hey, I'm a member of it too!!! I think I'm onebluemeanie (obvious:mf_rosetinted: ), but it's been so long since I last logged in and I don't quite remember.

to implement both mika and the beatles song Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, i made this-

i hope you like it:)

Oh my gosh:tears: you are a genious!...i looovee it!!! and i'm still surprised there are pieces of vids i haven't seen!! i can't believe it, i have to catch up:shocked:

anyway...wooow, great vid it's already in my favs:thumb_yello:

Oh my gosh:tears: you are a genious!...i looovee it!!! and i'm still surprised there are pieces of vids i haven't seen!! i can't believe it, i have to catch up:shocked:

anyway...wooow, great vid it's already in my favs:thumb_yello:

Thanx Ana!!!!!:wub2::biggrin2:

im a member!!

Beatlemania75!

im part of this one:

Do you log on there much? I'll have to look for you! My username there is just Hollis :thumb_yello:

Hi Hollis!! I'll check it out' date=' but I'm afraid MFC gets most of my spare (and some of my not so spare) time!

OK, I'm there already, thanks for the tip hun!

[/quote']

Oh, you're welcome! And I understand about the MFC taking your spare time...it's very good at doing that! :naughty:

Maybe I'll see you on the Beatles forum though :)