The Blue Meanies - A place for Beatlemaniacs

TheBlackQueen

so ive realize, quite suddenly, that i am a huge Beatles fan.:punk:

ive always like them, my parents brought me up with them. and i was very excited when across the universe came out.

this came out before i really knew the beatles and i loved it instantly. i still love it.

i was watching it about a week ago and when it finished i decided to look uand listen to every beatles song ever. as you can imagine, this list is crazy long:shocked:, and it took me 4 hours just to download them all. i didnt go to bed until 2 that morning.

the next day i listened to them all and saved to ones i liked, meaning i only got rid of about 20. i was able to downlaod most of these songs to about 4 cds because i hadnt dowloaded the ones that my mom already had on cd.

ive seen a few of the movies: A Hard Days Nihgt, Help! and Yellow Submarine of course.

and just a few minutes ago i finished watching Imagine, the John Lennon documentary. it was amazing, so now im looking for a list of John Lennon songs. if anyone could help, thad be great.:thumb_yello:

btw:

my favourite Beatle is John:wub2:, then Ringo, then George and last Paul whom i dont care for much at all (paul fans please dont kill me:naughty: )

my favourite beatles song is between A Day In The Life and Cry Baby Cry though i absolutely love just about all of them.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so ive realize, quite suddenly, that i am a huge Beatles fan.:punk:

ive always like them, my parents brought me up with them. and i was very excited when across the universe came out.

this came out before i really knew the beatles and i loved it instantly. i still love it.

i was watching it about a week ago and when it finished i decided to look uand listen to every beatles song ever. as you can imagine, this list is crazy long:shocked:, and it took me 4 hours just to download them all. i didnt go to bed until 2 that morning.

the next day i listened to them all and saved to ones i liked, meaning i only got rid of about 20. i was able to downlaod most of these songs to about 4 cds because i hadnt dowloaded the ones that my mom already had on cd.

ive seen a few of the movies: A Hard Days Nihgt, Help! and Yellow Submarine of course.

and just a few minutes ago i finished watching Imagine, the John Lennon documentary. it was amazing, so now im looking for a list of John Lennon songs. if anyone could help, thad be great.:thumb_yello:

btw:

my favourite Beatle is John:wub2:, then Ringo, then George and last Paul whom i dont care for much at all (paul fans please dont kill me:naughty: )

my favourite beatles song is between A Day In The Life and Cry Baby Cry though i absolutely love just about all of them.

I won't kill you :mf_rosetinted: But I'll make you watch this :mf_rosetinted:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lRAYtDKZGuQ

I love A Day in the Life too!

I won't kill you :mf_rosetinted: But I'll make you watch this :mf_rosetinted:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lRAYtDKZGuQ

I love A Day in the Life too!

well as long as i have my life i guess i can suffer through a vid:naughty:

lol, sorry.

i respect pauls close friendship with john and i think he was great for john, they kinda balanced eachother. but alone, i dont really care for him. he seems kinda concieded. but, you never know. when it comes to singers, or anyone in the limelight, you cant really know whats an act and whats real. thats my only problem with mika. im afraid hes a real jerk, but just doesnt let the fans see it.

cutest vid ever:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=enSvR4po5yU

John Lennon is my idol! i can feel a certain connection to him. :blush-anim-cl:

yep, me too. especially after just watching Imagine:wub2:. now i wanna know everything about him. every last little detail of his life. its another obsession starting, i know it, but i dont care:mf_lustslow:! he was such a genius, and he stood for just about everything i believe in!!

i cried through the last 10 minutes of Imagine and for another 10 after.

its soo tragic that hes gone:crybaby:

yep, me too. especially after just watching Imagine:wub2:. now i wanna know everything about him. every last little detail of his life. its another obsession starting, i know it, but i dont care:mf_lustslow:! he was such a genius, and he stood for just about everything i believe in!!

i cried through the last 10 minutes of Imagine and for another 10 after.

its soo tragic that hes gone:crybaby:

i sometimes cry because of him, too. he really was a genius...and look how he developed in his life! when he was younger he was a violent selfish boy. and in the end he was speaking peace.

i sometimes cry because of him, too. he really was a genius...and look how he developed in his life! when he was younger he was a violent selfish boy. and in the end he was speaking peace.

it was an outstanding transformation. he was unjustifiably killed because he spoke the truth. he had the guts to do what nobody else dared to do or what nobody else had the imagination to come up with. he said the things that were on everybodys mind and he was constantly punnished out of societys fear of realizig its mistakes and being found anything less than perfect. its awful:no:

it was an outstanding transformation. he was unjustifiably killed because he spoke the truth. he had the guts to do what nobody else dared to do or what nobody else had the imagination to come up with. he said the things that were on everybodys mind and he was constantly punnished out of societys fear of realizig its mistakes and being found anything less than perfect. its awful:no:

i can subscribe to your every word.

and most people think that Yoko is responsible for the Beatles' split, but i don't think so. it's just natural that bands split, for they want to have families and a life on their own. and in my opinion, John and Yoko were the perfect couple.

i can subscribe to your every word.

and most people think that Yoko is responsible for the Beatles' split, but i don't think so. it's just natural that bands split, for they want to have families and a life on their own. and in my opinion, John and Yoko were the perfect couple.

i dont personally care for yoko, but i cant dislike her either. much like paul, i think she was perfect for john. he seemed very......fragile? thats not quite the word im looking for, but i mean that he needed special people around him to give him what he needed because he was so unique. does that make sense?

i dont blame her for the break up, it would have happened sooner or later anyway. she may have heightened tensions a little bit, but not enough to be blamed for the split.

he loved her and you could see that in every video of them together. you could hear it in every word he said about her and see it in his expressions. and i believe she loved him too. she was what he needed, so im just happy he found her.

i dont personally care for yoko, but i cant dislike her either. much like paul, i think she was perfect for john. he seemed very......fragile? thats not quite the word im looking for, but i mean that he needed special people around him to give him what he needed because he was so unique. does that make sense?

i dont blame her for the break up, it would have happened sooner or later anyway. she may have heightened tensions a little bit, but not enough to be blamed for the split.

he loved her and you could see that in every video of them together. you could hear it in every word he said about her and see it in his expressions. and i believe she loved him too. she was what he needed, so im just happy he found her.

i think John was insecure and confident all in one. his childhood wasn't easy (mother, auntie...) but he became a person to look up to!

i think John was insecure and confident all in one. his childhood wasn't easy (mother, auntie...) but he became a person to look up to!

exactly!

most people take what theyre given and learn to deal with it. (i know i do) but John refused, which is another reason i love him. he knew what he wanted and got it, but at the same time was completely selfless about it. not many people can do that.

i cant, i wish i had his confidence.

btw, really funny vid!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oPkytVdy5Us&feature=related

exactly!

most people take what theyre given and learn to deal with it. (i know i do) but John refused, which is another reason i love him. he knew what he wanted and got it, but at the same time was completely selfless about it. not many people can do that.

i cant, i wish i had his confidence.

btw, really funny vid!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oPkytVdy5Us&feature=related

he never gave a **** out of what people were thinking about him. and he also wasn't ashamed to show how vulnerable he is.

aww, can't watch vids right now because its half past two in the morning and bf is asleep. i'll watch tomorrow!

he never gave a **** out of what people were thinking about him. and he also wasn't ashamed to show how vulnerable he is.

aww, can't watch vids right now because its half past two in the morning and bf is asleep. i'll watch tomorrow!

yep, i really wish i had the guts to do that.

and i love him more every day for it.

thats ok, its just jim carrey singing i am the walrus.:wink2:

i like jim carrey:)

yep, i really wish i had the guts to do that.

and i love him more every day for it.

thats ok, its just jim carrey singing i am the walrus.:wink2:

i like jim carrey:)

i have the CD of Jim Carrey singing I am the walrus.

cartoon series? what are they all about?

it wasan american artoon series about the beatles. i was looking up bits of it yesterday, the accents were really bad, except for ringo.

hang on, i got a vid somewhere......

here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm94dMOLB9k

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy6-eN4oWds&feature=related

this is the one i wanched last night. cute, but the accents bother me a bit. especially john's.

they made poor ringo look like a total idiot tho.

i dotn really know why on earth i am on this forum

been posting bullitens and blogs on myspace and it has been around a month now so i thought i might as well post it here:mf_rosetinted:

does any one know what photoshoot this pic is from?

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e87/im_mikamavvers_new_account/Paul%20McCartney/paulieeee.jpg

bye

x mavvvvv

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!! You're gonna love it!! I got it for my birthday a couple of years ago and had a blast the first time I saw it. Is he finally going to Israel? Hope so, hope so...

I havent watched it yet, will do later today, i am sure it will be great.

No idea if he comes to Israel, my guess is no. :boxed: