The Blue Meanies - A place for Beatlemaniacs

TheBlackQueen

ROFLLLLLLLL at that image. If he didn't join the Beatles, I could see him doing that. :roftl:

And in some pictures I look at him and think he's just kinda cute in an odd sort of way, but in other pictures he is just plain hot. I'll have to find you an example.

Here ya go, Hannah. Ringo = hot.

r24.jpg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really. I'm just bored because it's a Sunday, it's snowing, and I have nothing to do.

Tell me if this sounds reasonable: Someone hands you a pile of candy. They say "Merry Christmas!"

Then five minutes later they yell at you for eating it. Now, am I just THAT much of a fat kid, or would you have eaten it too?

My mom's like "OH, you weren't supposed to EAT it until after Christmas. It's a decoration."

Not really. I'm just bored because it's a Sunday, it's snowing, and I have nothing to do.

Tell me if this sounds reasonable: Someone hands you a pile of candy. They say "Merry Christmas!"

Then five minutes later they yell at you for eating it. Now, am I just THAT much of a fat kid, or would you have eaten it too?

My mom's like "OH, you weren't supposed to EAT it until after Christmas. It's a decoration."

I totally would have eaten it. Why would she have handed it to you and said "Merry Christmas" if it was for decoration? And who uses candy as decoration anyway?

Question: How long can you make those little videos? I think I might want the clip where George and John tear John's book to shreds. Either that or the "We are smoking our Marlboro" bit.

I totally would have eaten it. Why would she have handed it to you and said "Merry Christmas" if it was for decoration? And who uses candy as decoration anyway?

Question: How long can you make those little videos? I think I might want the clip where George and John tear John's book to shreds. Either that or the "We are smoking our Marlboro" bit.

I know. It was just a bunch of Hershey candies taped to two candy canes so it looks like a sleigh. And she ripped it out of my paws like "YOU CAN'T EAT THAT!"

And it can be about as long as you want. Prefferably less than 30 seconds.

Yup!

The Marlboro one is almost done. It just needs to clear. And my sister has to use the computer (since they don't have one in their apartment yet), so I'll be back soooooooonnnnnnn!

Tee hee, I love it! :thumb_yello:

And I'll have to try making one. Maybe I'll impress myself with my mad computer skills.

You'll do good, I'm sure.

If you need any help, just ask me.

I'm working on it now, actually. I got caught up watching and re-watching this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n5S2yIETMo

I used to wear out my mom's VHS of it because I loved George at the end, when everyone else would scream out a number, and he'd very quietly go "three."

Aww, that was so cute. :wub2:

I love the "all together now" in all those languages.

And, I don't know if this is funny or mean.

Oh, your Georgie is just perfect, huh?

And, I guess it would have been more appropriate to make a joke like that back then, so maybe it would've been funny 40 years ago. Now there's a lot of stigma around things like that.

I don't know. Maybe. I just know people who are mentally handicapped. Ever since I was a kid, I hated hearing people call something "retarded" or make fun of retarded people. I got into a fight with my sister when we worked at the same place because there was a boy there who they gave easy work to because he was retarded. (One of those equal-oppourtunity employers company things) And my sister would yell at him when he wasn't doing his job, and he'd walk past me and tell me what happened. So we got into lots of fights about it, both in front of customers and at home.

Edit: and yes, George is absolutely perfect in every single sense of the word.