The Blue Meanies - A place for Beatlemaniacs

TheBlackQueen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh can I be with you? :D Beatels are kind of unexplored to me, but most of what I heard of them is great. They did something to humaity. I think I litsen to John Lennons songs almost as often as I litsen to Mikas. The beatels must really be my kind of music, I can feel it :).

I haven't watched it yet, but I am sure it is. I saw it many years ago, so it's been a while. I am sure I'll still be in love with a Hard Day's Night, though. ;)

Actually Mandi, the first time I saw Help!, I still liked A Hard Day's Night better, but Help! just seems to get better and better each time I see it. :D

Oh, and my grandparents got me the Yellow Submarine CD for Christmas! I mentioned my new love for the Beatles about a week ago to them, so I guess I inspired them to fuel my obsession!

Ah, well there's not much plot in the Magical Mystery Tour, except that they are all traveling on a bus called the 'Magical Mystery Tour Bus'. ROFL.

Oh, and I saw Walk Hard this weekend...the scene with the Beatles in India was seriously the funniest thing ever! I wish the entire movie could have been an extended version of that scene.

HOLLIS I'M SO FREAKIN' JEALOUS.

Last night my mom gave me a present early, and when I opened it, it was Help! on 2 disc DVD. Because I only had it on VHS.

AMAZING, BUT.

My mom's co-worker got my mother a TWO INCH THICK, HARD COVER, PICTURE FILLED BOOK all about the Beatles. I'm serious. It's huge. I'm so jealous.

I asked her to hand it to me so I could look at it, and tell you about it, and she goes "You tell Hollis she'll have to come here if she wants to see it. I'll be nice and let her look at it." ROFL.

HOLLIS I'M SO FREAKIN' JEALOUS.

Last night my mom gave me a present early, and when I opened it, it was Help! on 2 disc DVD. Because I only had it on VHS.

AMAZING, BUT.

My mom's co-worker got my mother a TWO INCH THICK, HARD COVER, PICTURE FILLED BOOK all about the Beatles. I'm serious. It's huge. I'm so jealous.

I asked her to hand it to me so I could look at it, and tell you about it, and she goes "You tell Hollis she'll have to come here if she wants to see it. I'll be nice and let her look at it." ROFL.

Yay for getting Help! :D

And boo on your mom! I want a giant picture filled book about the Beatles! But at least you get to look at it...I don't think I'll be able to make it up to PA just to see for myself. What's the name of it?

Ringo saved all of the postcards that George, John, and Paul sent him over the years from various places, and he put them together in a book. Apparently he's got a little story about each postcard too. I must have it.

:shocked:

*plots ways to steal it from Hollis once the purchase is complete.*

Oh no chica, he's MY little eggroll.

*prepares to fight*

I CALLED HIM AN EGGROLL FIRST.

And you can have Sean, or Julian, or whoever John's children are.:sneaky2:

GEORGE, and all things from his loin, belong to ME.

It's in our MFC BFF contract.

I CALLED HIM AN EGGROLL FIRST.

And you can have Sean, or Julian, or whoever John's children are.:sneaky2:

GEORGE, and all things from his loin, belong to ME.

It's in our MFC BFF contract.

ROFLLL you just said 'loin'.

And since when do we have an MFC BFF contract? I never signed anything.

But fiiiiine. If I can't have Dhani, can I have James McCartney? He's the second cutest Beatle child.

ROFLLL you just said 'loin'.

And since when do we have an MFC BFF contract? I never signed anything.

But fiiiiine. If I can't have Dhani, can I have James McCartney? He's the second cutest Beatle child.

ROFL, I did, didn't I? :naughty:

I gave you sleeping pills one night and made you sign it while you were practically unconcious. That's why there's an L missing from your name.

AND YES, you can have James. Just give Dhani back without any harm. :( *holds arms out*

Why am I always 845 posts too late to these threads? What's going on in here?

I've been listening to the Beatles since I was 6 (that was 1975 people). I think that's where I started getting all my fantastical perceptions of England. Never thought that one day I'd be working outside the Albert Hall thinking about the 4,000 holes it takes to fill it.