The Blue Meanies - A place for Beatlemaniacs

TheBlackQueen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm good! My mom and I ran a lot of errands today around town, trying to get me ready for Paris next week, and I made her listen to the Yellow Submarine cd in the car the whole time...she seemed to enjoy it :) Oh, and in one store we heard "Hello, Goodbye" and then in the next store we heard Ringo's "It Don't Come Easy" which was sooo random, but it made me happy! :D

Oh, the Beatles are taking over my life.

How are you?

LOL I like that. They thought "Hmmmm...let's rock Hollis' socks by sporatically playing Beatles songs wherever she goes...." ;)

I don't know if you do or not. I have a huge scrapbook type thing that is devoted to all the concerts I've gone to. I'm behind and am trying to get more put into it!

That really is a good idea! I always save tickets from concerts and sporting events and stuff. I have a bulletin board in my room with lots of old tickets and stuff, but it's completely overflowing!

Yea, I have a tiny section on my wall. It's also overflowing, and I'd prefer more space for posters/pictures.

:blush-anim-cl:

It really does help things to be kept in order! I always kept all my ticket stubs too and any other little tidbits. My concerts go back as far as when I saw the Spice Girls in '98...LOL!

For each concert, I include the tickets, pictures (professional and my own), reviews (prof and my own), the setlist, my top five fave performances, and any other things that I can include that pertains to the concert. :D

It really does help things to be kept in order! I always kept all my ticket stubs too and any other little tidbits. My concerts go back as far as when I saw the Spice Girls in '98...LOL!

For each concert, I include the tickets, pictures (professional and my own), reviews (prof and my own), the setlist, my top five fave performances, and any other things that I can include that pertains to the concert. :D

I have all my ticket stubs, but the one when I saw Britney Spears (which is okay by me, I don't even think I liked it xD ), and Paul McCartney.:thumbdown: My aunt took me to see him, and she had the kind that you print out, and she kept them both.

I was actually considering printing out my Mika concert experiences, but I never got around to it

I have all my ticket stubs, but the one when I saw Britney Spears (which is okay by me, I don't even think I liked it xD ), and Paul McCartney.:thumbdown: My aunt took me to see him, and she had the kind that you print out, and she kept them both.

I was actually considering printing out my Mika concert experiences, but I never got around to it

No McCartney ticket? That's a bummer.

His concert at L'Olympia in Paris was on A&E again this afternoon. It makes me happy because that's where Mika was in his DVD and the Beatles played there back in the 60s. AND because my hotel is really freaking close to that venue. :biggrin2:

No McCartney ticket? That's a bummer.

His concert at L'Olympia in Paris was on A&E again this afternoon. It makes me happy because that's where Mika was in his DVD and the Beatles played there back in the 60s. AND because my hotel is really freaking close to that venue. :biggrin2:

I know, that would've been a great one to keep, but I have a better memory of the post concert than a ticket.

:wub2:

Haha, that's cool! :D

I hate it when they take the ticket stubs when you go in the venue. I always want to say "Um, I can I have that back, please??" but never do.... I do love working on my book (I guess I should say books, because I am on the second one now!) though because scrap-booking is so much fun as it is. Then getting to relive concerts is even better. :D

Hollis, that's cool about you being near the venue! You should take a picture there just for the heck of it!

I know, that would've been a great one to keep, but I have a better memory of the post concert than a ticket.

:wub2:

Haha, that's cool! :D

A post concert memory? Is that when the radio guy read your letter to Paul? You lucky dog.

And oh yeah, Amanda. I'll definitely be taking a picture of that amazing venue!

(Notice how I'm calling you Amanda now. :thumb_yello: lol)

I hate it when they take the ticket stubs when you go in the venue. I always want to say "Um, I can I have that back, please??" but never do.... I do love working on my book (I guess I should say books, because I am on the second one now!) though because scrap-booking is so much fun as it is. Then getting to relive concerts is even better. :D

Hollis, that's cool about you being near the venue! You should take a picture there just for the heck of it!

Yea, that sounds like something that would be fun working on.

And I would definitely look back on it when I'm feeling the post concert blues.

Haha, that's the one Hollis! I taped it. :wub2:

Paul mentions Ringo as being an ass watcher in the interview before the e-mail is read because it was hard for him to find the beat at Shea stadium since the screaming was so loud. :lmao:

Yea, that sounds like something that would be fun working on.

And I would definitely look back on it when I'm feeling the post concert blues.

Haha, that's the one Hollis! I taped it. :wub2:

Paul mentions Ringo as being an ass watcher in the interview before the e-mail is read because it was hard for him to find the beat at Shea stadium since the screaming was so loud. :lmao:

Aww, that must be amazing to listen to! I wish I could hear it!

And Ringo's an ass-watcher?? LMAO that's hilarious! Paul really is a funny guy.

Aww, that must be amazing to listen to! I wish I could hear it!

And Ringo's an ass-watcher?? LMAO that's hilarious! Paul really is a funny guy.

Oh, it is! I'll play it for ya one day!

:wink2:

:roftl: I know! I think all of them are so funny!

Well, back about two years ago now after I saw Paul McCartney in concert, I e-mailed a DJ about my concert experience, and asked him to play a song for me on a show he does called "Breakfast With The Beatles", and he e-mailed me back saying "Hey, Jessica - not ONLY am I going to play this for you, I'm going to read your e-mail to Paul this Sunday morning when I talk to him on breakfast With The Beatles, between 8-10 AM! Love, Ken".

And I died, and he read it, but never played my song.:naughty:

But it's okay! Paul knew I existed for a brief moment in time!