TheBlackQueen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, Jess, that's so awesome! I bet you freaked out!! LOL

What did Paul say about it?

Oh, I most certainly did! Brought tears to my eyes.

Paul didn't say too much, he basically said, "Aww, that really is flattering!"

And then they both talked about how amazing it is that people at such young ages could be so effected and inspired by their music.

Oh, and I forgot to say that those little moments always make a big difference. My sister always says that it is stupid to get excited over interactions with famous people because they are just the same as we are....but I can't help but feel like it's more than that. When meeting a musician that I greatly admire....well, there's no way to describe it really. :)

It's just nice to know that your hero knows, or knew you existed for a moment in time! Sometimes I wonder why it's so important to me because they are only human like everyone else, but it just means so much to meet someone who has touched my life in one way or another.

I wasn't really expecting Paul to say much about my e-mail. haha I was fourteen and it was so..brief and poorly written at the time. Plus why should he say anything. An "aww" and knowing I flattered him is good enough. haha Sorry..forgot to mention that before.:)

I agree.... sometimes I stop myself and think about how the people I admire ARE just normal people, but the fact that they have had such a huge impact on my life is what always enters my mind the most.

In any case, it is always nice when you get recognized, even if it is for a few moments. And it's so much better when it's recorded like your email being read!

I agree.... sometimes I stop myself and think about how the people I admire ARE just normal people, but the fact that they have had such a huge impact on my life is what always enters my mind the most.

In any case, it is always nice when you get recognized, even if it is for a few moments. And it's so much better when it's recorded like your email being read!

Exactly! :)

Oh, most definitely. Or like you meeting Mika.:wink2:

Yeah, I read that! Grrr @ Heather. I never did like her much.... I think that Paul still has a lot of drive in him still and he's probably going to want to play his new record live eventually. :)

I haven't heard any of Ringo's work, though I'm sure it's good!

Hmmmmmm...I just got an idea to start a Gig topic...hmmm!

Have you heard that Paul is seeing someone else now? I read it a while back, not sure if they're still together.

Yea, he should.

Ringo's stuff is great! Maybe I'll burn you a CD in exchange for Queen.:wink2:

My family wouldn't be fond of me sending the CD's to someone else for a while.

Let me know when you start it! :)

No, I hadn't heard that! I guess it's a good thing, although I bet that will fuel the taboids to talk about him. Ah well...

That's a nice thought for you to send me something, but please don't feel obligated! I am more than happy to share my collection with you! It'll be fun to hear your reactions to the songs!

I was thinking of starting a topic that's solely for discussing gigs you've been to...gigs you'd like to go to...just basically anything about gigs. Though I wonder if that would be too similar to that old topic I started about concert lists.

I heard it I think in the beginning of December. Heather was furious about it, but haven't heard anything of it since.

Oh no, it's my pleasure! :) haha I'll let you know what I think of them! :D

I don't think there's any harm in starting it.:) Now that we have new members, I'm sure it'll be quite popular.

You're right, Linda was the tops. :)

LOL yeah! What a chaotic movie though...the best bits for me was when they performed/played the songs. I also liked the part when John and George were fighting one another in the bedroom, while Ringo was shooting oranges at the bad guys. :D