Mika at NIBE! A Vikings' tale

EnFa

nibe018flg1.jpg

A bunce of (non-)happy Mika fans, standing in front of the stage, where he did not perform!

Okay, it all started with two girls having fun. Suddenly the eldest girl, EnFa, takes a look at a page called "MFC". Her face turns white, she's paralyzed by rage and sorrow. I smacked my Mika poster right in the.. Mini-parts :naughty:

Mika at Nibe - cancelled

Did you know, that Nibe is actually "cruel" spelled backwards in many languages??

First we were told that the poor thing was sick/his voice didn't work. But the poor poor boy actually played a secret concert the day before our show.

Now, you might think that it made us angry/furious. But it didn't.

No, we didn't curse him and stuff like that. Actually, it made us very happy to know, that we're only second when it comes to the choice between local radio and fans :biggrin2:

Oh.. And pictures now!

nibe034ck5.jpg

..And this is how we felt when we learned the truth- Like a tent with seagull crap on!

nibe030dqs8.jpg

And this is how Kata didn't look when she kissed the cup that Mika didn't drink off!

nibe0081gs5.jpg

This is from when Mika played GK - if you look very closely, you'll se, that you can't see him.

nibe016ol4.jpg

This is not Mika

We had fun. It was very nice to meet Kata, Haeschen and Vally. But one thing really sucked. Not about Mika of course, he was perfect! BUT! Me and Ditte had just been down to buy a sixpack (Like I'm 18 ahaha!) And when we tried to come through this chackpoint, they didn't allow us to bring it!!!!! So we had to walk all the way back to the camp. We didn't see the others any more that day............

I'll upload all my pics to my myspace

EnFa - who just want you to know what I did the day, Mika did NOT perform at Nibe.

p.s. I'm still a Mika-virgin.

P.p.s. If I'm ever going to see him, I'll smack him so hard in the face. (Right after the concert of course)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh the wonderful memories :yay: I shall never forget the glorious moment when he didn't walk on stage :yay:

:yay: Officially the best Mika gig that never was :mf_rosetinted: (Leeds still wins for the best gig I didn't attend though :yay:)

Oh the wonderful memories :yay: I shall never forget the glorious moment when he didn't walk on stage :yay:

:yay: Officially the best Mika gig that never was :mf_rosetinted: (Leeds still wins for the best gig I didn't attend though :yay:)

:biggrin2: , we wont see much at all next year with him writing the new album

awww EnFa :(

Mika needs to stop cancelling things? LOL Mika needs to stop working so hard! That's the root of the problem lol poor things is knackered..

Yeah, poor thing... He spends so much money going to gigs he doesn't perform...

I'm not blaming him, but there's a moment where people need to know who the real "victims" are :fisch: And should stop taking the piss :blush-anim-cl: (that was for the one who organizes it all)

:biggrin2: , we wont see much at all next year with him writing the new album

Yay for me

Ohh yeah!!! And the moment where he didn't do somersaults!

Uhh! And when he didn't climb the fence!? Haha! It wasn't so gay:mf_lustslow: !

Ohh yeah!!! And the moment where he didn't do somersaults!

Uhh! And when he didn't climb the fence!? Haha! It wasn't so gay:mf_lustslow: !

it sure as hell wasn't as not gay at all as the outfit he didn't wear :wub2: Oh and the way he totally didn't take his shirt off all the time, how wonderful that wasn't :yay:

I dreamed that i was talking to lollipop girls and that they could have made it to Nibe, and had learned that he wouldn't be there the day just before and that they got insulted all day long at Nibe...

I do have weird dreams, sometimes :boxed:

Ah! Ah!

I wonder: "Mika at Nibe?:jawdrop:!!!!" then I read your story!!!

:mfr_lol: I adore your sense of humour and I adore the trees dancing too! :roll1:

I went to Werchter last week, I didn't see Mika (except if he changes his name. Now you can call him Millow!!! :roll1:) and I enjoyed it!!!

Ohhh Yoppa! A sympathy-dream! :wub2:

OhhhHHhh! And the way he didn't flirt with the audience! And when he didn't sing danish! That wasn't pretty sweet!

One bad thing tho,,... Mika hadn't straightened his hair. It was straight :insane:

So... how was it when you didn't get to meet him after the show???

Tell me everything! :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for posting the picture of Mika isn't singing Grace Kelly!

I love the costume he didn't wear.

Ah! Ah!

I wonder: "Mika at Nibe?:jawdrop:!!!!" then I read your story!!!

:mfr_lol: I adore your sense of humour and I adore the trees dancing too! :roll1:

I went to Werchter last week, I didn't see Mika (except if he changes his name. Now you can call him Millow!!! :roll1:) and I enjoyed it!!!

What humour? This is what happened! It wasn't great! Yiiiir!!

Millow rocks!

So... how was it when you didn't get to meet him after the show???

Tell me everything! :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for posting the picture of Mika isn't singing Grace Kelly!

I love the costume he didn't wear.

Well, we sang along to GK! People stared! Haha! Like they've never seen Mika fans before!

I'm glad that I even didn't hear him! At least I havent heard him now...

I don't really need to see him at Vega, 'cos now I havent already seen him! Yay!

When he didn't come out after the concert he didn't play, I was happy.. I really think he should be taking care of himself, even tho it means he'll never perform for me! I mean, secret gigs is very important when you're supposed to be sick!

The best thing was, that at least you could buy ONE-DAY tickets! YAY!

Omg, can't believe how amazingly lucky you were! :thumb_yello:

I hope I can mak it to Vega too.

In case there will be any other cancelling in Denmark, I really really wanna be there to experience it! :]

What humour? This is what happened! It wasn't great! Yiiiir!!

Millow rocks!

I adore Millow too especially when he sings "Love Today" and when he touches his curly hair!

He was very quiet when I didn't meet him.

Omg, can't believe how amazingly lucky you were! :thumb_yello:

I hope I can mak it to Vega too.

In case there will be any other cancelling in Denmark, I really really wanna be there to experience it! :]

I really hope this amazing feeling will happen to you! Cross fingers!