Mika is really sick - now

EnFa

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no with phnuemonia you are more succeptiable to it once youve had it once - the doctors get really worried if i have a cough now. it's with you the rest of your life.

Oh? So pnuemonia weakens the immune system? like hiv or aids? or have i really got the wrong end of the stick here?

he couldn't fly because he had an ear infection. i know that much. that makes sense as to why he cancelled the gig abroad, but makes no sense as to why he did on the same day somewhere else in england.

He probably went there by car or train? :wink2:

Oh sorry... I didn't know you had ALSO taken medicine classes...

And what you say is not true, for your information...

thanks for your sarcasm.

i wouldn't post it if it wasn't true. at least, i wouldn't post it if it was a complete lie. I heard it somewhere. Calm yourself I'm not asking for a fight.

If this is true and is no joke

Mika this is seriously serious, you know I know someone who DIED of pneumonia! MIKA im afraid, did you know In the United States, about one of every twenty people with pneumonia will DIE!

MIKA PLEASE LISTEN IF THIS IS IN FACT TRUE PLEASE TAKE TIME OFF, EAT SOME CHICKEN SOOP AND DRINK SOME LEMON TEA, WATCH TRASHY TELEVISION, OR GET SOME SLEEP! RELAX MAN THE WORLD CAN WAIT!

Oh? So pnuemonia weakens the immune system? like hiv or aids? or have i really got the wrong end of the stick here?

Leave medicine to doctors...

The reason is you can't cancel Roskilde for a ****ty reason, so pneumonia is just fitting the role.

I don't doubt he's exhausted, but i think they're talking us all for idiots planning all these and then cancelling them. They should have thought about it BEFORE, that's what they're paid for...

and I'm wondering if some people call what we call "the flu" pneumonia, cos it sounds like it to me, flu knocks you for six but pneumonia can knock you double that probably.

and I'm wondering if some people are confusing pneumonia with the plague or sth, cause the things described here are absolutely not what we call pneumonia where i come from :blink:

Oh please people calm down and don't shout in capitals and colours... Most people here are not blind at all. :blink:

Yeah, there are probably different degrees of pneumonia. But Mika is a young and strong guy - he will probably survive. Probably. Hopefully.

And hopefully this whole thing will work as an eyeopener for whoever. :blink:

thanks for your sarcasm.

i wouldn't post it if it wasn't true. at least, i wouldn't post it if it was a complete lie. I heard it somewhere. Calm yourself I'm not asking for a fight.

Sarcastic, yes.

But very calm !

And you can't take "what you heard somewhere" for true and post it as if it was some kind of undoubtful truth !

Sarcastic, yes.

But very calm !

And you can't take "what you heard somewhere" for true and post it as if it was some kind of undoubtful truth !

it wasn't like i heard it through the grapevine or something. I must say i'm positive i learnt it at school. I was only trying to express what I knew - there's no need to smash it to pieces and make me look stupid.

I just think it was innappropriate the way you said it. You can still get the same message across by putting it nicely.

Nobody's fighting !! Stop panicking all the way people !!! Just think a little bit and take every element together !! Don't you see they're fooling you ?? Or maybe do you just want to be fooled...

Sweat dreams are made of this... That makes me think of that song...

it wasn't like i heard it through the grapevine or something. I must say i'm positive i learnt it at school. I was only trying to express what I knew - there's no need to smash it to pieces and make me look stupid.

I just think it was innappropriate the way you said it. You can still get the same message across by putting it nicely.

Well. Sorry.

Anyway, i'm outta this, you all don't wanna hear what i have to say (which is what i learnt in medical school...).

I wish you a happy group panick :mf_rosetinted:

Yop, I think you need another trip to cloud 9 :biggrin2: , you P.I.T.A :naughty:

Nobody doubts that you have a point.

And what is it about that Roskilde thing? Sound as if it had the importance of the Queen's birthday party itself...

And indeed I think it is a very very bad idea to announce pneumonia as pretext - they should really stick to the ear thing - feasible enough for not being able to fly...

Well. Sorry.

Anyway, i'm outta this, you all don't wanna hear what i have to say (which is what i learnt in medical school...).

I wish you a happy group panick :mf_rosetinted:

Jeez. You don't have to be sarcastic all the time. Please, don't leave on MY account. I never said I didn't want to hear what you have to say, you're taking things way out of proportion. All I said was that all I wrote down I believed to be true. You don't need to make a drama out of it.

Whatever type of pneumonia or not he is having, am sure he's got the best medical help... if he is as wise as i think he is... he would already cancelled everything for the time being to get better, but no news of that yet so i think he's fine, whatever he has can't be serious. I think it's just lethargy with him, hell who wouldn't be in his shoes or his team. This one doesn't take no crap from ppl and has a mind of his own remember... unless he hasn't got a say anymore or if he doesn't care about his health ...

whatever it is i still think the secret gig issue is cheeky and uncalled for :thumbdown:

well, they may be fooling us, but we still care about him - even if it's not serious, we just wanna warn him ansd make him get some rest.

Well said.

Caroline, I understood where you were coming from, your hearts in the right place hun.

BLUE I agree about all the caps and giant witting it's giving me visual migraine lol.