Mika is really sick - now

EnFa

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're all confused and tired with the situation, honey... But it seems that someone makes everything all blurry and we don't know who.

LOL :lmao:

Hahahahahahahaha :lmao:

sorry, think I'm getting really tired :blink:

okie dokie. confused it is.

I predict.. he isnt ill.

Cause I havnt heard anything from Mikamyspace. Wouldnt they let us know? xD

sorry, I have a question: he posts in his MySpace to give infos to us?

I would like to know that.

Thanks

sorry, I have a question: he posts in his MySpace to give infos to us?

I would like to know that.

Thanks

Nope they don't! They tell us interesting things like "Patrick Wolf is a genius", but they have not told us about a gig being cancelled since Brighton in february and general updates isn't really their thing it seems :yay:

I am just wondering what the other band members think of the whole thing. They are just as involved as Mika himself - but at least under his name.

They have to go through all the same shows as Mika

POOr MIKA:tears: . I hope he gets well soon. I don't think fans will be disappointed. We all want him healthy and happy. I LOVE HIM TO DEATH. Eventhough I have not had a chance to meet him yet. I care about him a lot.

I will miss not seeing him but it is important for him to get better. He has been touring for almost a year. He needs a break.

All my love and blessings to MIKA. :huglove:

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

OMG!! this has to be the reason...look closely at this comment...it's all OUR fault we love him to much we could be loving him to death, I think we should calm it and stop loving him quite so much, perhaps we need to only love him one day a week each until he can cope with the overwhelming love and adoration he gets here at MFC...I bagsie Saturdays cos I can have a nice lie in with him :thumb_yello:

Well, it's SUPPOSED to have updates, but it usually doesn't, really. :roftl:
Nope they don't! They tell us interesting things like "Patrick Wolf is a genius", but they have not told us about a gig being cancelled since Brighton in february and general updates isn't really their thing it seems :yay:

thanks for the answers!

so, it seems not strange that no updates appear on his Myspace this time too for tell us he was sick.......this situation seems an X-FILE....:bleh:

Should someone maybe message one of the band members and ask? I thought of messaging Mikey yesterday, but I think Babspanky has already sent him 50 messages about fruit in the last 24 hours so he'll probably ignore mine if I send it...

--Jack

Should someone maybe message one of the band members and ask? I thought of messaging Mikey yesterday, but I think Babspanky has already sent him 50 messages about fruit in the last 24 hours so he'll probably ignore mine if I send it...

--Jack

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yes... It's the only reaction i can have lately :boxed:

--Jack

I think they can't answer if the situation is so weird...maybe even Mika has to say what his management think is better to say :emot-sad:

Maybe If they don't release "official" information no one can say anything....

I think they can't answer if the situation is so weird...maybe even Mika has to say what his management think is better to say :emot-sad:

Maybe If they don't release "official" information no one can say anything....

Yeah perhaps this is true and they will answer any questions ambiguiously or not at all :boxed:

maybe we will never know :sneaky2:

What's the theme song? Erase :blink:

erase my gig

surprise, you can eraaaaaaaaase my gig

keep trying to replace

a singer not on stage

with someobody else's face

:yay:

heh heh :naughty::naughty: it seems you share my foolery for lyrics poetry and changing them ha ha :thumb_yello:

*Deep voice* Previously on MFC :

- It all started about 2-3 weeks ago when he was having a "chest infection" during the gigs for the US tour, we never heard of after that... US Tour finished on June 17th

- Then he came back, and went to La Fête de la Musique in Paris and did quite a good performance, although it was just 2 songs on June 21st

- Then Glastonbury where he was great, playing in the mud and kissing Big Girls all around Jun 22nd and 23rd

- Then the TBA Gig in Manchester, where some of us had the luck to go, June 27th

- Then he cancelled Switzerland, June 28th... Because of an "ear infection"... Then we learned after that that he had cancelled to preserve his voice for The Olympia

- Then he made his best gig ever at The Olympia, June 30th (recorded for DVD)

- Then iTunes festival July 1st, wasn't he quite good there ? I'm sorry, i didn't read the reports... Was on could 9

- Then on July 3rd, he cancels Nibe that is supposed to happen on July 4th, because he "lost his voice" and "has to keep it for Roskilde", already after a medical prescription...

- BUT performs for a secret gig in the same evening... None of us went to, but the reports from the press are as usual, fantastic

- Today, we learn that he cancels Roskilde July 6th, because "doctor said he had to keep his voice" and because now he's got pneumonia...

- BUT Oxegen and T in the Park are still ok for now, and they are on July 7th and 8th

- Then 3 "cool days" before hes supposed to go to Lyon (France) then Spain, etc.

[/color][/font]

The evening of May 18th Mika was supposed to perform at Rix FM festival in Stockholm, Sweden. It was cancelled the same afternoon due to an ear inflammation. He was prohibited by doctors to fly.

Well, it's SUPPOSED to have updates, but it usually doesn't, really. :roftl:

Well it does.. sometimes... though they are sometimes too late haha XD

LOL! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

seriously though, they really should make sure that his myspace is up to date at all times. :boxed: