Mika Present!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

natalie923

So it 1:32am in NYC right now and i should be going to sleep since I have work tomorrow.... but....

im excited for Mika's GMA performance on august 10. I'm thinking of making/giving him something cool, pretty, colorful like Sivan did (which was genius and i LOVE her for that). I dont want to be a copycat, but i feel like he should get another present from his fans (especially the new ones) since i think its his last US performance for a whiiiiiile. (feel free to correct me)! anyhoo... ideas are welcome, and i live a few blocks away from where the concert is... so im gonna make sure to be there super early to be in a good spot. ideas welcome!!!

lollipoplove,

natalie )

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh you're so lucky! living in NYC..aww...:mf_rosetinted:

No ideas for which present you could give him, i'm sorry..

Btw Natalie he's coming back in the US for a tour in september:wink2:

i'm already doing a Relax! Take it Easy book thing for him (see my signature) which he shall receive in August...feel free to join if you want. as for another gift, maybe you could give him a relaxing gift set or something? the man is working way too hard.

i'm already doing a Relax! Take it Easy book thing for him (see my signature) which he shall receive in August...feel free to join if you want. as for another gift, maybe you could give him a relaxing gift set or something? the man is working way too hard.

Love that idea Caz, like when of those big baskets of stuff..

That would be awesome.

x

:mfr_omg: I started doing some mika-book thing earlier and...are you giving Relax card on 10'th too?:blink::confused::blink:

I like that idea! the relaxing gift set.... hmmm. I'm excited, I should get working on that now!:thumb_yello:

I would definitely contribute to the "relax take it easy card" if i still can. but im not sure what to write/make. what are most people doing on it?

:mfr_omg: I started doing some mika-book thing earlier and...are you giving Relax card on 10'th too?:blink::confused::blink:

yeah isn't your one similar to Sivan's scrapbook?

well...i suppose mine kinda is too. But my one is a compliation of messages from Mika's fans basically saying how that, although they're proud of his amazing success, they're worried about his health and that he should slow down. I don't know what date he shall be receiving it. I came up with the idea, JUlie is putting it together and then once it's complete she'll send it to BexxY, who'll give it to him when she goes to a concert of his in August.

yeah isn't your one similar to Sivan's scrapbook?

well...i suppose mine kinda is too. But my one is a compliation of messages from Mika's fans basically saying how that, although they're proud of his amazing success, they're worried about his health and that he should slow down. I don't know what date he shall be receiving it. I came up with the idea, JUlie is putting it together and then once it's complete she'll send it to BexxY, who'll give it to him when she goes to a concert of his in August.

i don't know maybe your is similar but mine is not a scrapbook part 2

besides i've never seen it.:smoke:

aaand why is mine special? because it includes different parts and one of them had never been anywhere because fans put there something you will never guess/..:wink2:

and yeah , almost forgot : this is my idea , i'm managing it , i'm typing it , i make the design of cover...

So it 1:32am in NYC right now and i should be going to sleep since I have work tomorrow.... but....

im excited for Mika's GMA performance on august 10. I'm thinking of making/giving him something cool, pretty, colorful like Sivan did (which was genius and i LOVE her for that). I dont want to be a copycat, but i feel like he should get another present from his fans (especially the new ones) since i think its his last US performance for a whiiiiiile. (feel free to correct me)! anyhoo... ideas are welcome, and i live a few blocks away from where the concert is... so im gonna make sure to be there super early to be in a good spot. ideas welcome!!!

lollipoplove,

natalie )

So nice of you to include more fans to your plan. You are so lucky to live so close. I live an hour away in NJ to be exact, and the first train leaves at 4:30AM (suck to be me right now:sneaky2: )

I have an idea. I was planning to give him a little toy. Something small to make sure he takes it with him. :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

oh you're so lucky! living in NYC..aww...:mf_rosetinted:

No ideas for which present you could give him, i'm sorry..

Btw Natalie he's coming back in the US for a tour in september:wink2:

He's coming to the US in September? I thought his European tour was throughout 2007. Do you know where he will be in the US?