Oh my god, I'm not alone!

ptitemarigolotte

Hey guys,

I just joined this huge huge family,

That's on one hand nice but also sad to see I'm not alone (in case i could ever had doubted of this ;) ) actually i didn't want to share him...lol

no, seriously, i heard from mika on the french tv show "taratata", he was so smiling, fresh and the music sound so good... Moreover he spoke french and seemed so nice, i bought the album the next morning... This brings me back to February. And from that day i can't stop listening to this album.

I also was very lucky that i could buy a ticket for the Olympia on last saturday, and i lived something i had never lived in my whole life. It was so crazy, so much emotion and energy, i still shiver everytime i think about it. I'm looking forward for buying the DVD of the concert to live a part of it in my lounge !

Congratulations to all the authors of this website, a bible about mika, and moreover, thank you mika for giving us this excellent music, that sounded like a release to finally hear something so good in nowadays music !

see ya

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

I just joined this huge huge family,

That's on one hand nice but also sad to see I'm not alone (in case i could ever had doubted of this ;) ) actually i didn't want to share him...lol

no, seriously, i heard from mika on the french tv show "taratata", he was so smiling, fresh and the music sound so good... Moreover he spoke french and seemed so nice, i bought the album the next morning... This brings me back to February. And from that day i can't stop listening to this album.

I also was very lucky that i could buy a ticket for the Olympia on last saturday, and i lived something i had never lived in my whole life. It was so crazy, so much emotion and energy, i still shiver everytime i think about it. I'm looking forward for buying the DVD of the concert to live a part of it in my lounge !

Congratulations to all the authors of this website, a bible about mika, and moreover, thank you mika for giving us this excellent music, that sounded like a release to finally hear something so good in nowadays music !

see ya

Amen!

LOL, a warm welcome to you :flowers2: have a great time in here!

ok...now I'm bored to say always "welcome",so I say welcome,but in italian...

BENVENUTAAAAAAAA!!!!BRAVA!!!bravo in french??

Ok....have a great time(...divertiti!!![in italian!!]:roftl:

Romy