I`m so pissed!!!

Ioana

I was waiting to go to the Firenze Festival so much and now...it almost seems I can`t go! :blowup:

I can`t belive how stupid people can be! They just told me from my university that there`s a 4day manditory summercourse I have to attend,and it seems it`s around the festival date!

I was looking forward to it and now I`m gonna have to wait until november to see him! they totally screwed up my plans! :rocket:

And I so wanted to see Mika...:tears: I could have gone to another festival but now it`s a bit late to buy the ticket and all,and you never know if he cancels...

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But yeah,it is quite possible for him to cancel (hope not,because mellody and amy ,and a lot of others are going)

Well... This argument doesn't seem to affect THEM the slightest to choose THEM gigs... Or should i say THEM cancellations.

I was waiting to go to the Firenze Festival so much and now...it almost seems I can`t go! :blowup:

I can`t belive how stupid people can be! They just told me from my university that there`s a 4day manditory summercourse I have to attend,and it seems it`s around the festival date!

I was looking forward to it and now I`m gonna have to wait until november to see him! they totally screwed up my plans! :rocket:

And I so wanted to see Mika...:tears: I could have gone to another festival but now it`s a bit late to buy the ticket and all,and you never know if he cancels...

...Poor my Ioana!!! :huglove:

I really feel sorry for you.:boxed: I can imagine how angry and disappointed you are-those at the universities always come up with something stupid.:sneaky2:

But you'll see that November will be here soon.:wink2: Time really does fly by fast!