Things Go Mad At T In The Park- Mika Myspace

ThatRadFreak

What a crazy place T In The Park is

Check the below link to see MIKA's duet with Beth from the Gossip at T In The Park festival. The collaborations did not stop there. Jake Shears from the Scissor Sisters donned a bear suit and joined MIKA on stage to dance to Grace Kelly.

http://del.interoute.com/?id=ebefcd4b-064b-4835-a5aa-5ca672730d48&delivery=stream

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a crazy place T In The Park is

Check the below link to see MIKA's duet with Beth from the Gossip at T In The Park festival. The collaborations did not stop there. Jake Shears from the Scissor Sisters donned a bear suit and joined MIKA on stage to dance to Grace Kelly.

http://del.interoute.com/?id=ebefcd4b-064b-4835-a5aa-5ca672730d48&delivery=stream

That was great! Definitely not as bad as I heard...They looked like they were having a great time, and I love Beth's outfit! :D

haha yaaayy! thats awesome!!

Thanks for posting it!!!!

Are there any more videos of the songs he played, coz at the end of the vid, in the backround, i could hear the beginning of I Want You Back!?

I hope they show up soon! I wanna see em!

Thanks again!

Ah yay I was waiting for this!! It would've been nicer if Beth sang a bit more, she has an amazingly powerful voice which we didn't get to hear fully in this. Still awesome though.

*catched breath* that was .. amaaazing *sigh* poor beth looked like she couldn't keep up with mika's bouncing :naughty:.. they looked so cute together it must of really made mika's day being able to see her and perform with her :biggrin2:

videos like these make me forgive him too easily for this whole pneumonia fiasco... damn :sneaky2:

*catched breath* that was .. amaaazing *sigh* poor beth looked like she couldn't keep up with mika's bouncing :naughty:.. they looked so cute together it must of really made mika's day being able to see her and perform with her :biggrin2:

videos like these make me forgive him too easily for this whole pneumonia fiasco... damn :sneaky2:

Well,Mika was THE VOICE and THE JUMPER :lol3:

so you're not seeing the seductive side of this video? :blink: .. don't worry i haven't forgiven him yet though :bleh:

Nope and it scares me a bit that I don't :boxed: I really wanna go to Somerset and have a hell of a time, but I'm not sure I can :emot-sad:

You could out around 10 people in that category , I was sober before Id just like to say :boxed:

Well so was I, but neither of us were after :doh: Rock concert next time :mf_rosetinted: