Picture of Mika and Beth!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, they are getting really mean! I can't believe how people will say such horrible things, and think that it's ok. :thumbdown:

Immature stupid cowards. They wouldn't dare to say something like this to people if they stood right in front of them. I wanna slap them :naughty:

And Mika and Beth are both really cute! :biggrin2:

Caption Me: Big Girls

http://perezhilton.com/?p=1168

How cute are they????

Beth Ditto and Mika spend some bonding time over a pint at the T in the Park festival in the UK on Sunday.

[image for use on PerezHilton.com courtesy of Kevin Tachman, available at WENN.]

backstage-exclusive-at-t-in.jpg

i love Mika with a bit of stubble :wub2:

beth actually looks pretty in these photos...the only photos i ever see of her are paprazzi shots of her on stage pulling funny faces when she sings LOL

And ofcourse...the heart...hahaha well everyone else has commented it so i wont say anymore on the matter :roftl:

I love Perez's strategically placed heart. :roftl: Great pic, though! They're both adorable! :)

:shocked: Strategically placed heart indeed. :roftl: :roftl:

Love the photos.... they all look so colourful.... and I think that is Mika fave Mika shirt of all time! :wub2:

That is sooo cute! xxx

woah that's an awesome thingamajig, how do you make them I wanna have a go, I dunno how you make em off a vid.

PS. I like the group pic best, the other one would be better without the additions (derty get pfft! Perez you are a bad boy and need a good spanking) :roftl:

Also, MIKA IS 6FT 4" omg faint faint hyperventilate, 6ft 4 wooo hooo I have a tall man fetish, I knew he was tall but phwoooar 6ft 4!!! he's got it ALL going on for me now

• tall
  • dark haired
  • handsome
  • artistic
  • musical
  • stylish
  • can sing
  • can dance
  • can write songs
  • can play instruments
  • got rhythm

has anyone else got anything else to add to my list, he's a god all right (dam it why can't I be 20 years old or summit instead of old enough to be his mother, life sux pfft:thumbdown:

PPS. didnt I read or hear somewhere recently that MIKA doesnt drink or smoke...pfft the little fibber.

Also, MIKA IS 6FT 4" omg faint faint hyperventilate, 6ft 4 wooo hooo I have a tall man fetish, I knew he was tall but phwoooar 6ft 4!!! he's got it ALL going on for me now
  • tall
  • dark haired
  • handsome
  • artistic
  • musical
  • stylish
  • can sing
  • can dance
  • can write songs
  • can play instruments
  • got rhythm

Arghhh...I actually have a man who fits this description, but it doesn't stop me from looking at Mika! I'm a horrible person. I feel so guilty most of the time.

Not all the time though. :naughty:

PPS. didnt I read or hear somewhere recently that MIKA doesnt drink or smoke...pfft the little fibber.[/b]

Maybe you're thinking of the interview about the art exhibition where he said that he "occasionally drinks and never ever does drugs."

How cute are they????

Beth Ditto and Mika spend some bonding time over a pint at the T in the Park festival in the UK on Sunday.

[image for use on PerezHilton.com courtesy of Kevin Tachman, available at WENN.]

How cute are they? sorry you must be blind their not cute together ! are you mad :blink: !

How cute are they????

AAAH!! What I think about the heart.....READ MY SIGNATURE! lol :wub2:

Maybe you're thinking of the interview about the art exhibition where he said that he "occasionally drinks and never ever does drugs."

Yeah, he's talked about how he likes to drink in a number of interviews now... and this is by far not the first time he's been photographed holding a beer or some other alcoholic beverage, hahah. (Honestly, I would think it a bit weird if he didn't drink, really!)

The photo is indeed adorable.

The best thing to do with the comments on Perez's site is not even read them. They're always racist/sexist/homophopic/fatphobic/etc.

--Jack

I KNOW!

How rude ... and pathetic are some people seriously...

everyones entitled to their opinion , we all love mika thats why were all here but beth shes a different story :thumbdown: