The Harry Potter Thread!!!!

I thought he was gay untill he ended up with Tonks. :naughty:

I only cried like.. 3 times during the whole series! When Sirius died (I cried like a little baby) when Dumby died (that was kinda sad! The whole, phoenix song thing) and then when.. when.. :tears: Hedwig died :crybaby:

When did you ohers cry?

i cried like crazy when sirius died, he was my favourite!!:crybaby:

thats why i fell in love with lumpin, my dear old sirius was gone.

i didnt cry with dumbledore for some reason, it kinda seemed ok, like i knew it was gonna happen.:blink:

i cried with snape, really bad. i always knew he was good and i did have a hunch that he loved lily. i cried about hedwig and when i thought hagrid had died.

i freaked at one point when i thought dumbledore was the bad guy, i threw the book across the room and rerfused to read for a couple hours.

um, i also cried when i read that harry named his son Albus Severus "after the two greatest headmasters howarts has ever seen" i couldnt stop crying with that. soo touching.:sad:

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i cried like crazy when sirius died, he was my favourite!!

thats why i fell in love with lumpin, my dear old sirius was gone.

i didnt cry with dumbledore for some reason, it kinda seemed ok, like i knew it was gonna happen.

i cried with snape, really bad. i always knew he was good and i did have a hunch that he loved lily. i cried about hedwig and when i thought hagrid had died.

i freaked at one point when i thought dumbledore was the bad guy, i threw the book across the room and rerfused to read for a couple hours.

um, i also cried when i read that harry named his son Albus Severus "after the two greatest headmasters howarts has ever seen" i couldnt stop crying with that. soo touching.

Sirius was also my fav :tears: I looooove the weird ones. He wasn't normal thats for sure!

Yeah, we all knew Dumby had to die.. but not Hedwig!!!!

Snape.. That poor old bastard. So sad, he was awesome, really.

Im sure Harrys kid will be bullied. I mean, with THAT name!?:naughty:

Sirius was also my fav :tears: I looooove the weird ones. He wasn't normal thats for sure!

Yeah, we all knew Dumby had to die.. but not Hedwig!!!!

Snape.. That poor old bastard. So sad, he was awesome, really.

Im sure Harrys kid will be bullied. I mean, with THAT name!?:naughty:

oddly, ive seriously considered naming my kid severus. it would be terribly mean, but i loved snape. he was number 2 to lumpin after sirius died:naughty:

oddly, ive seriously considered naming my kid severus. it would be terribly mean, but i loved snape. he was number 2 to lumpin after sirius died:naughty:

Well, you could buy 3 cats! Severus, Sirius and Lupin!

And me who once thought Lupin was gay.

I thought that too. I thought the reason Tonks was so upset all through Half Blood Prince was because she had a crush on gay Lupin.

I'm still wondering how come I didn't realise Dumblydore was gay :doh:

haha that dumbledore being gay thing really surprised me. apparently people were wondering ages because he never had a female companion and we knew nothing about his love life, and because he had a troubled past. some people think WAY too much. Obviously sometimes you have to read between the lines and look for innuendos, but there's often a clue and they're not particularly hard to find or figure out. Dumbledore being gay just completely confuddled me, and still does. I didn't see any clues, and why should we know about his love life? His love life was irrelevant *I have read all 7 books* and never even THOUGHT about it because that information is unnecessary, I think. At least people were actually using their brains for once though, I suppose. Maybe Voldemort was so afraid of Dumbledore because Dumbledore once confessed his undying love for him when he was a teenager and was scarred for life...except his was emotional, not lightning bolt shaped :bleh:

haha that dumbledore being gay thing really surprised me. apparently people were wondering ages because he never had a female companion and we knew nothing about his love life, and because he had a troubled past. some people think WAY too much. Obviously sometimes you have to read between the lines and look for innuendos, but there's often a clue and they're not particularly hard to find or figure out. Dumbledore being gay just completely confuddled me, and still does. I didn't see any clues, and why should we know about his love life? His love life was irrelevant *I have read all 7 books* and never even THOUGHT about it because that information is unnecessary, I think. At least people were actually using their brains for once though, I suppose. Maybe Voldemort was so afraid of Dumbledore because Dumbledore once confessed his undying love for him when he was a teenager and was scarred for life...except his was emotional, not lightning bolt shaped :bleh:

I think Voldemort might be gay :mf_rosetinted:

you kno, i have 3 kittens and i was arguing with my mom all day yesterday cause she wouldnt let me name them that.:roftl:

Serious?

:shocked:

I thought that too. I thought the reason Tonks was so upset all through Half Blood Prince was because she had a crush on gay Lupin.

I'm still wondering how come I didn't realise Dumblydore was gay :doh:

I never realised it was him she wanted :biggrin2:

He's so gay. Or was.

Me and my friends made up another teori. Maybe, Voldy was gay then fell in love wih Dumby, but Dumby found out. Sad. SO, the reason for Voldy wanting to teach at Hoggy was Dumby! But when he finally realised Dumby didn't want him, Voldy, he got so angry that he felt like punishing the world! And the propheci was really about "A boy who would be Dumbys new love interest! That's why Voldy wanted to kill baby Harry.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Me dad is working on the 6th Harry Potter film' date=' making Troll armour. I cant say much though, its all top secret[/quote']

:shocked: that is sooo cool! have you met any of the actors? man i wish i was british so i could be an extra in one of the movies!

:shocked: that is sooo cool! have you met any of the actors? man i wish i was british so i could be an extra in one of the movies!

unfortunatly no:tears: but i did go on the set of the great hall and i sat in Dumbledores chair lol. it is HUGE!!!! and one set of doors were absolutly massive, i couldnt even explain how high they are:shocked: