Mika in Luxembourg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cath85

thank you cath85!:cheerful_h4h:

so the last train to luxembourg gare leaves belval-unsines at 23:42.

i hope the concert finishes before that!

from what time are you going to queue?

+ if any of you know someone in need of a ticket, let me know! :thumb_yello:

ok I'll do that! but I think there should be no problem to sell it at the venue.

yeah the station is pretty cloe to the venue you should still be able to catch that train!

oh I don't know yet, probably around 2 or 3 pm. maybe later coz it's gonna be freaking cold :boxed:

anyway D-1 :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk:

I should really really calm down!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the support act will be alphaville!! I really hope it's the 80's band coz I love them!!

oh and if you go by train to the venue show your ticket for the gig and you'll travel for free :wink2:

the support act will be alphaville!! I really hope it's the 80's band coz I love them!!

oh and if you go by train to the venue show your ticket for the gig and you'll travel for free :wink2:

Oh, if it's really them you're lucky, my dear!

wanna come! :huglove:

sorry if I'm not supossed to write in this thread...but...

Oh, if it's really them you're lucky, my dear!

wanna come! :huglove:

sorry if I'm not supossed to write in this thread...but...

oh you can come in here anytime you want, we're not too many anyway lol

Chapichapo, are you really coming from japan? what an extraordinary trip! It's amazing!

yes, amazing, isnt it? :thumb_yello:

truth is, luckily i had a business trip to london that ended this morning so i took advantage :wink2: and managed to come to luxembourg by eurostar&tgv (ive just arrived here!)

im soooo excited for tomorrow!!!

Chapichapo!!!!!!!!!

Wow! You really went!!

Have a wonderful time, take lots of pics, and please share with everyone here and on mixi!!! We will be sitting here 24 hours from now waiting and waiting.:wink2:

If you want to try to meet MIKA after with everyone, you will probably miss the last train.:thumbdown:

Perhaps you will not be alone if you miss it!! (not that I am suggesting you wander round the city all night till the station opens, like Kath did in Oslo...)

You lucky thing. Wish it was me on your spare ticket....:cool:

it seems like you're not allowed to receive private messages so I'll answer you here:

oh I'm not the best person to give you an advice in that, because I'm not used to looking for hotels here :bleh: maybe you can try this one, because it seems quite close to the venue: http://www.expedia.fr/pub/agent.dll/qscr=dspv/nojs=1/htid=525230

as for the hostels I think this one is the closest: http://www.youthhostels.lu/?t=50&language=EN&topmenu[]=10&topmenu[]=50

but still quite far away (half an hour or so) and if you're not there by car it can become quite tricky to get there after the concert.

I hope I could help you this way! if you have any more questions don't hesitate!

x cath

Hey Cath thanks so much for your advice :) I ended up leaving it really late to book a place as I wasn't sure I'd be able to go! I've got it booked now so i can start getting excited about the concert!!

I'll change my message settings so I can recieve messages and then I'll pm you :)

it's TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you're all alright because I don't think I'll come back on here as I'll leave soon!

(first time I'm still at home at this time of the day one a gig day... oh yeah wait that's because.... it's in my home country :woot_jump: )

A lift from Amsterdam to Luxembourg with the Giant Fishtank would have been very welcome for me :naughty: but I was with Haasje and I couldn't leave here behind or take her with me - she was supposed to have classes today. :bleh:

Cath and everyone else who's going, ENJOY!!! :punk: :punk: