Katy Perry

Ioana

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's coming soon, but this has to be clear- Please read...

It is definitely not going to be similar to the MFC- a fan club of sorts. Don't get me wrong, I love this place. But I just want to create a forum- a place for fans to chat etc. It is neither an official or unofficial fanclub. I can't have that kind of responsibility right now- I'm starting college in the fall. But, I will be able to provide a simple place for fans to chat. Lots of members or not, it won't be a fanclub.

And of course, running even just a forum will take shared responsibility- I can't have it all on me. Right now, I'm just organizing the webspace and stuff because I know the technical details or coding and stuff. But I can't hold all of it on my own. I'm rather the webhost side of admin.

I'll help you:thumb_yello: I have experience so yeah:naughty:

hey!!

I love Katy, her songs are so powerful and strong, and her voice is so lovely!My favourites songs are Hot N' Cold and Simple

I'd love to take part in that forum thingy, so count me in!:roftl:

four argentinean mika fan girls also like Katy!!!

really she totally rocks!

please...

in simple in a part she says

So they say you've got OCD

come on it`s totally for mika

in the webs it says "a cd"

but ummm... i listen quite well she says OCD

good girls :biggrin2: ... and we are about we like Katy Perry, we are going to make famous in Argentina!

Argentina already has representatives in the forum :thumb_yello:

Katy is Perry's Rock:punk:

And do not forget to me !

.......count me

with love .. Clery

Photoshop...?!!

tattoobitch1kb4.jpg

One more from Argentina!! count me in the forum! I love her voice!!!

In simple I hear OCD!! :punk:

Hot N cold is one of my favourites too

It's coming soon, but this has to be clear- Please read...

It is definitely not going to be similar to the MFC- a fan club of sorts. Don't get me wrong, I love this place. But I just want to create a forum- a place for fans to chat etc. It is neither an official or unofficial fanclub. I can't have that kind of responsibility right now- I'm starting college in the fall. But, I will be able to provide a simple place for fans to chat. Lots of members or not, it won't be a fanclub.

And of course, running even just a forum will take shared responsibility- I can't have it all on me. Right now, I'm just organizing the webspace and stuff because I know the technical details or coding and stuff. But I can't hold all of it on my own. I'm rather the webhost side of admin.

Thanks for your explanation ...:thumb_yello:

cutmehv7.png

On her Myspace the fashion week video has a bit of a Mika concert at the end!!!:D (sorry if this was already mentioned) But she said something about being backstage?!?!:blink:

It was just a snippet of Lollipop!:yay:

well, she's his friend... she could have been backstage, or even one of the animals if there were some !

On her Myspace the fashion week video has a bit of a Mika concert at the end!!!:D (sorry if this was already mentioned) But she said something about being backstage?!?!:blink:

It was just a snippet of Lollipop!:yay:

I just saw that too ! How cool! :biggrin2:

well, she's his friend... she could have been backstage, or even one of the animals if there were some !

the fashion week was on feb and she was the soport band in LA, maybe when he was in new york she was the soport band again, I don't know maybe I'm too wrong

the fashion week was on feb and she was the soport band in LA, maybe when he was in new york she was the soport band again, I don't know maybe I'm too wrong

no, she wasn't support in NY, it was the midway state, i think... she's been his support only for the 1st LA concert in march 2007

She was not the support for Mika in New York:thumb_yello:

UK would be ok... wouldn't be as if it was the 1st time i come to london for a concert :fisch:

Yeah, maybe we should play a game.

You start posting how "you're done with Katy", then she will announce lots of dates in the UK, and then you can come over to see her!:roftl:

Mission accomplished:naughty: :thumb_yello:

no, she wasn't support in NY, it was the midway state, i think... she's been his support only for the 1st LA concert in march 2007

Ohh ok, see I was too wrong like I said :naughty: , but they are good friends she can go to the backstage any time she want right?

Yeah, maybe we should play a game.

You start posting how "you're done with Katy", then she will announce lots of dates in the UK, and then you can come over to see her!:roftl:

Mission accomplished:naughty: :thumb_yello:

aha aha aha :sneaky2: she has to come first before i get enough of going to her gigs :bleh:

Ohh ok, see I was too wrong like I said :naughty: , but they are good friends she can go to the backstage any time she go to a concert

yes, she sure can :wink2: and to the after parties too...

aha aha aha :sneaky2: she has to come first before i get enough of going to her gigs :bleh:

hehe, I knew you'd love that....But hey, you could just slightly upgrade the rules of the game, and get sick of her by watching vids...:punk:

yes, she sure can :wink2: and to the after parties too...

:roftl: Tsk Yop! Don't you know anything? There are no more afterparties:roftl: