Katy Perry

Ioana

:roftl: i'm talking about the real after-parties, not the one made up last minute for fans :naughty:

I know!!!! :naughty: I can't believe I have to explain myself on this, how little faith you have in me:wink2:...it was a joke......

In fact if you read my posts about that infamous night, I always wrote either "afterparty" or "party", as I was quite aware of the fact that what we went to was NOT an afterparty as such, but just a bunch of us in the same room together with Mika and co.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know!!!! :naughty: I can't believe I have to explain myself on this, how little faith you have in me:wink2:...it was a joke......

In fact if you read my posts about that infamous night, I always wrote either "afterparty" or "party", as I was quite aware of the fact that what we went to was NOT an afterparty as such, but just a bunch of us in the same room together with Mika and co.

can't believe you thought you had to explain yourself about it to me :naughty: :naughty: it wasn't directed at you, but at random eyes reading and popping up without reading previous posts and making things up of nothing...

about the video, it's not a video of katy and mika, if you had read the previous posts, you would have read that it's a video on her myspace about the fashion week in NY which ends up with her saying "here we are backstage at mika show"... that's it, she's in front of a close door, no mika in the video... on her myspace :thumb_yello:

She didn't perform at Terminal 5 in NY, but she was there! :thumb_yello: As Yop explained...

Saw her leave just before Perez. But she was so fast, we didn't realize it until after.

Is she performing somewhere in NY? Poo. and I thought being 18 (32 days :fisch:) was supposed to have gig-advantages like this. :sneaky2::tears:

She didn't perform at Terminal 5 in NY, but she was there! :thumb_yello: As Yop explained...

Saw her leave just before Perez. But she was so fast, we didn't realize it until after.

Is she performing somewhere in NY? Poo. and I thought being 18 (32 days :fisch:) was supposed to have gig-advantages like this. :sneaky2::tears:

hahaha 21 is the age lol but u will be able to see kate nash:sneaky2: i want to see her so badly also!

can't believe you thought you had to explain yourself about it to me :naughty: it wasn't directed at you, but at random eyes reading and popping up without reading previous posts and making things up of nothing...

ah, ok then:naughty:...I know what you mean.

I felt like my intelligence was "insulted" cause I found it sooo obvious that what we went to was not an afterparty :roftl:.

about the video, it's not a video of katy and mika, if you had read the previous posts, you would have read that it's a video on her myspace about the fashion week in NY which ends up with her saying "here we are backstage at mika show"... that's it, she's in front of a close door, no mika in the video... on her myspace

Ahum..:blink: was this also directed at me?

I know what video we're talking about, I saw it in KP's myspace, when she stands in front of the door...not sure what you mean.

You forget that I'm an obsessed Katy fan now and I look at ALL the material I can get my hands on, hehe...

Aaaaanyway what does it matter:wink2: :thumb_yello:.

Why did she change her last name?

I know nothing....but I'd like to find out.

What was her name before? and why did she change it?

Just for stage purposes?

She used to do christian music, and had already made a CD. So maybe she changed it so people wouldn't think it was "her". You know, she wanted to start all over? I dunno. :naughty: