Katy Perry

Ioana

- Waking up in Vegas

- I'm still Breathing

- Simple

- Thinking of You

- You can look but you can't touch (demo)

- Hot n' Cold

- I kissed a Girl

- Ur so Gay

- Mannequin

- Wishing you the Worst (never heard it)

- Lost

- Use your love (cover)

- Long Shot (old)

- The Box (old)

anything else someone ?

- Diamonds

- Fingerprints

- One of the Boys

- Rock God (demo)

- Self Inflicted

- I think I'm Ready

Ok, here my request.....Does anyone have the mp3 for the songs that I've marked in bold?

I mean, that they would be willing to share of course:naughty: ...

so i am listening to simple and i was listening to the lyrics and then searched them and these lyrics remind me alot of mika

You're so edgy

You don't even need a rhyming dictionary

I wipe my hands on your jeans

Cause they are more distressed

So they say you've got a CD

And they claim you can barely read

But you say don't bother me with all of your reality

She says "you've got OCD"' date=' not a CD...:thumb_yello: Very clear on the video...I also think it's very coincidental, as you say.[/color']

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ah, cool, thanks:thumb_yello: (shhhhhhh....I download the songs off myspace as mp3's......shhhhhhhhhh...) So I have all the rest of them.....

she put all these songs up for a bit each time... i've heard them all and love them all, except "wish you the worst" that i've never heard...

she put all these songs up for a bit each time... i've heard them all and love them all, except "wish you the worst" that i've never heard...

I think I have most of them as MP3's (Including Wish You The worst). When she used to have lots on her official site I downloaded the streamed versions and the same with her myspace over the course of about a year or so :naughty: (Shhh) Although my internet connection would never last long enough to upload one and would probably take several months to send :thumbdown: Sorry :naughty: Anyone is welcome to come to my flat and listen to them on my laptop though if they're desperate hahah

Ok, here my request.....Does anyone have the mp3 for the songs that I've marked in bold?

She says "you've got OCD", not a CD...:thumb_yello: Very clear on the video...I also think it's very coincidental, as you say.

oioioioi

a coincidence... hahah noooo i don`t believe that

I know, usually I catch them before she takes them off so I can save the mp3, but I missed the ones I mentioned :sneaky2:.

I love these videos!! :wub2:

I'd only seen the mega long one on her site, it's better quality, but here it's nice to have them one by one.

Thanks for the link.

She says "you've got OCD", not a CD...:thumb_yello: Very clear on the video...I also think it's very coincidental, as you say.

yeah thats what i meant i just copied and pasted those lyrics so the link i got it from probably thought she said cd lol

we wont tell:wink2:

how do you convert them???

Sorry' date=' I missed the question...Basically you download the latest version of Real Player, which has a nice litte feature which lets you download any video that you are viewing on your browser.[/color']

The songs in the mspace players are seen as "downloadable" by it, so it saves it, but as there's only audio it saves it as an mp3 file.

Easypeasy.:thumb_yello:.

It makes it easier until she releases the album!!Otherwise you can only listen to them on the internet..

Sorry, I missed the question...Basically you download the latest version of Real Player, which has a nice litte feature which lets you download any video that you are viewing on your browser.

The songs in the mspace players are seen as "downloadable" by it, so it saves it, but as there's only audio it saves it as an mp3 file.

Easypeasy.:thumb_yello:.

It makes it easier until she releases the album!!Otherwise you can only listen to them on the internet..

mmmh... it doesn't work with myspace player for me :blink: but some songs when you go on websites are saved in the temporary internet files folder... that's how i got most of the ones i have...

I haven't heard this song before !

I discovered it today !

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XrvaT7xCjlw&feature=related

Aaah I love that one! There's this great version,she sung it at this radio show, it's only her and the guitar, beautiful:wub2:.

This video is more "rocky"

mmmh... it doesn't work with myspace player for me :blink: but some songs when you go on websites are saved in the temporary internet files folder... that's how i got most of the ones i have...

I wonder why it doesn't work for you:blink:.

So the "download" window doesn't pop up?

in the interview that u posted:

MH: What other artists are you listening to these days?

KP: I like a mixture of music, right now... people like Robyn (who would've ever thought she'd be back in the music scene and owning it?!) Sia, this new cat named Sam Sparro; The Virgins; Mika and all my old favorites like Queen, Heart and The Beach Boys.

in the interview that u posted:

MH: What other artists are you listening to these days?

KP: I like a mixture of music' date=' right now... people like Robyn (who would've ever thought she'd be back in the music scene and owning it?!) Sia, this new cat named Sam Sparro; The Virgins; [b']Mika[/b] and all my old favorites like Queen, Heart and The Beach Boys.

Queen deserves to be bold and underlined too :wink2::wub2::roftl:

I haven't heard this song before !

I discovered it today !

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XrvaT7xCjlw&feature=related

my favourite at the moment :wub2:

:fisch: *Goes to katyperryforum.com*

Now everybody follow!

aaaaaaaah I missed it !!!!!! Shall I register as "violetsky" or choose another name ? :blink: I mean when I write her on her myspace my name is "violetsky" but it's so Mika :P

edit: I chose violetsky it's the easiest

my favourite at the moment :wub2:

aaaaaaaah I missed it !!!!!! Shall I register as "violetsky" or choose another name ? :blink: I mean when I write her on her myspace my name is "violetsky" but it's so Mika :P

edit: I chose violetsky it's the easiest

Yeah, so everybody knows who you are immediatelly...