Ioana

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a question ... she change her surname? :blink:

Before it was Katy Hudson and now Perry .. Why did ?

anyone know

she also was Katheryn Perry for a while... a lot of artists use another name for their "professional activities"... do you need a real reason ?

she also was Katheryn Perry for a while... a lot of artists use another name for their "professional activities"... do you need a real reason ?

Thanks ... It was just a question:thumb_yello:

But I like that much Perry:punk:

I have a question ... she change her surname? :blink:

Before it was Katy Hudson and now Perry .. Why did ?

anyone know

I'm guessing it was problematic because Kate Hudson is already a big name.

When is this woman going to sell tickets for her Toronto show? She still hasn't announced a venue on MySpace. :sneaky2:

Ok, so I just ordered a copy of her debut album under the name Katy Hudson...I really don't know why I have never come accross the fact that she had already done an album before...So today, I just went to listen to the tracks...and I really like them...

Well, so now I am waiting for the CD to arrive... :punk:

I'm guessing it was problematic because Kate Hudson is already a big name.

When is this woman going to sell tickets for her Toronto show? She still hasn't announced a venue on MySpace. :sneaky2:

you can buy the warped tour tickets on the warped tour website ! i don't know the venue, but you'd better go to their website, not her myspace for that... they keep on sending her comments about the shows where there are still tickets left... i don't know if toronto is in the list, but if it is, you'd better go or i don't talk to you anymore :sneaky2:

Oh crap I can't go to that. It's on an airforce base. :thumbdown:

I was hoping she was going to play the MOD Club or something.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :sneaky2:

maybe it's an airforce base for little little planes ? :tears:

Oh crap I can't go to that. It's on an airforce base. :thumbdown:

I was hoping she was going to play the MOD Club or something.

Pfft. I hope she does something over here before she gets famous... We'll have to get her to the Regal Room :naughty:

maybe it's an airforce base for little little planes ? :tears:

No, it's not. The Rolling Stones headlined a massive benefit there a few years ago. Justin Timberlake was an opening act so that gives you an idea of how huge it was. I think close to half a million people.

If it was earlier in the year I might go but I can't tolerate July temperatures out in the open like that. The Virgin Festival is on a nice green island covered in trees and grass and surrounded by a gigantic lake. This airforce base may as well be out in the desert.

Pfft. I hope she does something over here before she gets famous... We'll have to get her to the Regal Room :naughty:

Oh I'll come back for that! :thumb_yello:

No, it's not. The Rolling Stones headlined a massive benefit there a few years ago. Justin Timberlake was an opening act so that gives you an idea of how huge it was. I think close to half a million people.

If it was earlier in the year I might go but I can't tolerate July temperatures out in the open like that. The Virgin Festival is on a nice green island covered in trees and grass and surrounded by a gigantic lake. This airforce base may as well be out in the desert.

ouch :boxed: ok...

Plus, I would also suggest not going to Warp Tour if you're only planning on seeing one act. I would wait to see Katy Perry when she has her own tour, it would be a lot more worth your time and money IMO.

lol... it's a festival, it would be good advice for any artist in any festival :wink2:

but i didn't know it was that huge... i understand now why it's such a big deal that she's doing it (i mean that she's happy about it)... actually, i know nothing about it and didn't look for more cause i wouldn't be able to go even if i wanted to... don't know the prices, the places, etc. just know it's all around US and really had no idea of the size :boxed:

Yeah it is fairly big.. I think this years lineup has close to 150 bands. It will be really good exposure for her... Warped is great because it is comprised of a bunch of little known, up-and-coming new artists, as well as some really well-known artists. I think for a couple years it was international and toured Asia, Australia, and Europe I don't know why they don't anymore.

I dunno.. I just really love it it's pretty cheap like $30 and it's really cool because the whole thing is a lot of fun and it's super easy access to talk with the artists. If you're ever in the States you should check it out. :wink2:

I think Katy Perry is a good addition because she adds variety to the tour which mostly consists of pop-punk, street/hardcore/ska bands. It's kind of ironic though that her single is kind of in reference to the majority of the guys in bands she's going to be touring with. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing! :roftl:

ok ok... good to know :biggrin2: but i'm not anywhere next to the US (actually, i'll be in the caribbeans, so not that far, but impossible for me to go to the US) this summer... i never heard of warped tour before, and absolutely didn't know they had come through europe once :blink:

about her song and co-bands, i hope it'll be ok :roftl: :roftl: The guys from Gym Class Heroes should protect her lol

In case you missed the bulletin on myspace...

Our friends at www. 1iota. com are looking for die hard KATY PERRY fans to be part of his mini-concert on Last Call with Carson Daly Monday, April 7th 2008. Last Call with Carson Daly features celebrity guests, cutting edge performers, like KATY PERRY, with plenty of surprises, panic, and general pandemonium.

The best part is, KATY PERRY will play 1-2 songs on the LAST CALL INDOOR STAGE just for you!

If you are interested in seeing KATY PERRY in person and being a part of the Last Call with Carson Daly audience, please click KATY PERRY TIX

or visit www. 1iota. com and follow these simple steps:

- Click the 1iota TV Shows button

- Click the Last Call with Carson Daly logo

- Choose the KATY PERRY event link to request tickets

ATTENDANCE TO THIS EVENT IS BY INVITATION ONLY!!!

Remember, BE QUICK, because space is EXTREMELY LIMITED!!

MUSTS:

- YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 16 YEARS OLD

- YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE ON APRIL 7th .

FROM 5:45PM - 8:00PM

- YOU MUST HAVE A VALID PHOTO ID

- PLEASE DO NOT WEAR WHITE, LIGHT BLUE, BEIGE OR LOGOS, AS THEY DON’T COME ACROSS WELL ON CAMERA

- PLEASE DO NOT BRING LARGE HANDBAGS OR KNAPSACKS

- NO CAMERAS OR RECORDING DEVICES

In case you missed the bulletin on myspace...

Our friends at www. 1iota. com are looking for die hard KATY PERRY fans to be part of his mini-concert on Last Call with Carson Daly Monday, April 7th 2008. Last Call with Carson Daly features celebrity guests, cutting edge performers, like KATY PERRY, with plenty of surprises, panic, and general pandemonium.

The best part is, KATY PERRY will play 1-2 songs on the LAST CALL INDOOR STAGE just for you!

If you are interested in seeing KATY PERRY in person and being a part of the Last Call with Carson Daly audience, please click KATY PERRY TIX

or visit www. 1iota. com and follow these simple steps:

- Click the 1iota TV Shows button

- Click the Last Call with Carson Daly logo

- Choose the KATY PERRY event link to request tickets

ATTENDANCE TO THIS EVENT IS BY INVITATION ONLY!!!

Remember, BE QUICK, because space is EXTREMELY LIMITED!!

MUSTS:

- YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 16 YEARS OLD

- YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE ON APRIL 7th .

FROM 5:45PM - 8:00PM

- YOU MUST HAVE A VALID PHOTO ID

- PLEASE DO NOT WEAR WHITE, LIGHT BLUE, BEIGE OR LOGOS, AS THEY DON’T COME ACROSS WELL ON CAMERA

- PLEASE DO NOT BRING LARGE HANDBAGS OR KNAPSACKS

- NO CAMERAS OR RECORDING DEVICES

so eh..is this the proper time to state the anger that we are in Europe?