Katy Perry

Ioana

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi SS - I'm not really criticising Katy - after all, she doesn't seem to have used the picture much - and, as JackViolet rightly points out, it doesn't look as though Katy knows how to use the knife anyway.

If The Sun wants to campaign against knife crime, then fine - it a big issue, particularly in London. But to use the issue to take a pop at Katy, because she is current news, and to wind up the parents of the victims in this way in the process is just cynical exploitation of the issue to sell newspapers. The Sun is just nasty :thumbdown:

I didn't think you were criticising katy

The Sun is nasty- or rather its readers are (though my nearest colleague buys it- she's the sweetest person, yet she doesn't seem to have noticed how horrible it is)- but surely it's not about Katy using the knife, it's about it being held against a pretty woman's face?

Gonna finally see Katy when she comes to Denmark in February, just got the confirmation that I have tickets :woot_jump:

Where is Vega? Copenhagen?:thumb_yello:

*cough* what is the date for this one exactly? I always wanted to go to DK.... :fisch:

Sienna, wanna be roomies again? :naughty: (I cannot believe I'm thinking of this):roftl:

I'm actually thinking about it, small venue, close to Sweden!

I would really like to see her live!:wub2:

:yay: Go go go, it's a fabby venue and indeed very close to Sweden - too good a chance to pass :fisch:

*cough* what is the date for this one exactly? I always wanted to go to DK.... :fisch:

Sienna, wanna be roomies again? :naughty: (I cannot believe I'm thinking of this):roftl:

Has Katy been sitting beside you looking into your eyes and saying,"are you coming to Denmark" over and over again?:naughty:

23rd of february :mf_rosetinted: come to Denmark everyone :yay: It's the most expensive country in Europe :mf_rosetinted: (Well that's what Luke said anyway, but I guess he hasn't been in Norway if he thinks that :lmfao:)

23rd of february :mf_rosetinted: come to Denmark everyone :yay: It's the most expensive country in Europe :mf_rosetinted: (Well that's what Luke said anyway, but I guess he hasn't been in Norway if he thinks that :lmfao:)

Yeah I was just gonna say Norway is much worse!!! I love Denmark.... could be a good excuse to go back......

Has Katy been sitting beside you looking into your eyes and saying,"are you coming to Denmark" over and over again?:naughty:

Hehehe, nooo.....That was a once-in-a-lifetime type experience I'm afraid!! I still can't believe how lucky we were :wub2:

Also cause as much as I like Katy, it's nowhere close to how much I like Mika, and I also mean that in the "personal" sense, like personality, charisma, etc...

23rd of february come to Denmark everyone :yay: It's the most expensive country in Europe (Well that's what Luke said anyway, but I guess he hasn't been in Norway if he thinks that :lmfao:)

Oh bummer- That is the same day that I am seeing The Killers in London! Crappo!! :thumbdown: I was getting excited about it, dammit. I will just go there to see Mika when he tours it then :naughty:.

Yeah I was just gonna say Norway is much worse!!! I love Denmark.... could be a good excuse to go back......

:yay: there's only 400 tickets and she's quite popular here, so if anyone is serious about going then you probably shouldn't wait weeks to decide it :wink2:

I love it how you're always so ready to go jetsetting around the world :crybaby:

Btw- any more info on when the tix will come out? The Koko ones that is

Oh bummer- That is the same day that I am seeing The Killers in London! Crappo!! :thumbdown: I was getting excited about it, dammit. I will just go there to see Mika when he tours it then :naughty:.

Ah crap :boxed: Yeah guess you'll have to wait for Mika then, it's not likely that something exiting will happen in Denmark before that :lmfao:

:yay: there's only 400 tickets and she's quite popular here, so if anyone is serious about going then you probably shouldn't wait weeks to decide it :wink2:

Well at the moment I have about MINUS £900 in my bank and £1600 rent to pay..... Closer to the time I should have plenty of money but right now I can't even think about spending anything.. :thumbdown:

Denmark is probably one of those places I'd be willing to jet off to for something like this..it's one of my favoruite countries :wink2:

Well at the moment I have about MINUS £900 in my bank and £1600 rent to pay..... Closer to the time I should have plenty of money but right now I can't even think about spending anything.. :thumbdown:

Denmark is probably one of those places I'd be willing to jet off to for something like this..it's one of my favoruite countries :wink2:

Why would anyone have denmark as a favourite country :lmfao: Okay it took ages for Mika to sell out VEGA, so there might be time :naughty:

Anyway if anyone wants to buy tickets then this is the place to do so :mf_rosetinted:

http://www.billetnet.dk/html/artist.htmI?&artist=KATY+PERRY&l=EN

Why would anyone have denmark as a favourite country :lmfao: Okay it took ages for Mika to sell out VEGA, so there might be time :naughty:

Anyway if anyone wants to buy tickets then this is the place to do so :mf_rosetinted:

http://www.billetnet.dk/html/artist.htmI?&artist=KATY+PERRY&l=EN

It's pretty!! and the people are all really nice! I don't really know I just like it :bleh:

Pretty? Nice people? :shocked:Guess you didn't visit my neighbourhood then :lmfao:

Haha oh yeah I remember you telling me about your neighbourhood hahah. Well I've pretty much been to EVERY place in Denmark except for your neighbourhood then :naughty:

Haha oh yeah I remember you telling me about your neighbourhood hahah. Well I've pretty much been to EVERY place in Denmark except for your neighbourhood then :naughty:

it got even better here since I told about it :mf_rosetinted: The new trend here is to shoot randomly around - almost a new episode in the news every day :yay: They rarely hit anyone though :thumb_yello:

it got even better here since I told about it :mf_rosetinted: The new trend here is to shoot randomly around - almost a new episode in the news every day :yay: They rarely hit anyone though :thumb_yello:

Haha oh dear.... At least it makes Brixton seem more appealing over here...