Katy Perry

Ioana

She's definitely an exception :fisch: But no pressure :fisch: Just an extra £15-£20 to spend.. not that big a deal really :fisch:

I'll go to the shops tomorrow and see if they sell a BWO album, then I'll let you know :wink2:

cool, hope you find one!:bleh:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So do I :naughty: What's the album called? So I know I'll be looking at the right thing.

Pandemonium would be nice, but if they don't have that any full album should do. Halcyon Nights or Halcyon Days if they don't have the first one (that is if they have any at all, which i hope they do!)

Pandemonium would be nice, but if they don't have that any full album should do. Halcyon Nights or Halcyon Days if they don't have the first one (that is if they have any at all, which i hope they do!)

Okey dokey :thumb_yello: Well they have them on the site (which is a good start) and they're a decent price, so I'll go to the mega huge music store in central London, they should hopefully have it there *crosses fingers*.

Okey dokey :thumb_yello: Well they have them on the site (which is a good start) and they're a decent price, so I'll go to the mega huge music store in central London, they should hopefully have it there *crosses fingers*.

I want be in London. Mega huge music store? I want one of those around here:boxed::mf_rosetinted: That sounds amazing.

I want be in London. Mega huge music store? I want one of those around here:boxed::mf_rosetinted: That sounds amazing.

Maybe mega-huge is exaggerating? :naughty: But it's one of the biggest ones in London, if they ain't got it there, then I don't know where to look. How big are your music stores?

Maybe mega-huge is exaggerating? :naughty: But it's one of the biggest ones in London, if they ain't got it there, then I don't know where to look. How big are your music stores?

errm, *cough* i live in Michigan, if i go downtown i might be able to find some small indie music stores, be we don't have anything like Virgin or HMV near where i am. I can go to book stores and they have some music and techie stores have some, but nothing amazing, i pretty much have the sections memorized. So sad. The last time i was in a Virgin music store was in florida.

errm, *cough* i live in Michigan, if i go downtown i might be able to find some small indie music stores, be we don't have anything like Virgin or HMV near where i am. I can go to book stores and they have some music and techie stores have some, but nothing amazing, i pretty much have the sections memorized. So sad. The last time i was in a Virgin music store was in florida.

Oh right. Well I guess it doesn't matter so much as long as they sell the CDs you want.. but then again, when it comes to looking for old stuff you're not likely to find it small shops or shops where they sell both music and other stuff :thumbdown:

Oh right. Well I guess it doesn't matter so much as long as they sell the CDs you want.. but then again, when it comes to looking for old stuff you're not likely to find it small shops or shops where they sell both music and other stuff :thumbdown:

Yea thats what really sucks about it. I think they have 2 copies of Mika's C.D. at the bookstore i like to go to. I always switch it to the front at the top. They usually have "big names" but with anything less they're lacking. Yay for amazon.com:wub2:

Yea thats what really sucks about it. I think they have 2 copies of Mika's C.D. at the bookstore i like to go to. I always switch it to the front at the top. They usually have "big names" but with anything less they're lacking. Yay for amazon.com:wub2:

Go you! :punk: Yeah exactly.

Woop! Love Amazon :)

Well if anybody finds a BWO album and wants Katy's, i'd be more than happy! just let me know.

cool, If I see one I'll let you know:wink2: once again, good idea:thumb_yello:

She's definitely an exception But no pressure Just an extra £15-£20 to spend.. not that big a deal really

yep, :naughty: its so easy to convince me about this....:doh:

I just want to say I love the Ur so gay video!!:punk:

I know its out a while now but I just love how she has barbies in it, really takes me back to the good old days:naughty:......I love barbies:bleh:

she is not dressed like katy :naughty: they just incredibly look alike, so when they wear something quite similar (same colour, same style, etc.) it becomes harder to make the difference... katy's got much bigger boobs though, and more curves in general...

I don't know but they both look the same

just a little:naughty:

she is not dressed like katy :naughty: they just incredibly look alike, so when they wear something quite similar (same colour, same style, etc.) it becomes harder to make the difference... katy's got much bigger boobs though, and more curves in general...

yeah, they do look very alike. same colouring and style, and they're both really pretty:)

Woah they do look practically the same!! I was watching the vid for I kissed a girl and I was like..where have I seen her before...now I know why I thought I had seen her!

I actually love her songs..as much as I don't want to..but I do.

perez just posted something about Katy Perry and her boyfriend Travis McCoy ( who i didnt even know was her bf :boxed:) giving her a "promise" ring

I just read that. But am i the only one who thinks what he said sounds a little...off?

Woah they do look practically the same!! I was watching the vid for I kissed a girl and I was like..where have I seen her before...now I know why I thought I had seen her!

I actually love her songs..as much as I don't want to..but I do.

Yup, and Zooey sings too.

I already posted this elsewhere, but:

Katy:

katytrl4.jpg

Zooey:

zooey.jpg

Katy:

Katty2.png

Zooey:

416497137_4bb07641af.jpg

Katy:

kperry_l.jpg

Zooey:

000463295747.jpg

I dunno why it interests me so, but it does.

--Jack

Yup, and Zooey sings too.

I already posted this elsewhere, but:

Katy:

katytrl4.jpg

Zooey:

zooey.jpg

Katy:

Katty2.png

Zooey:

416497137_4bb07641af.jpg

Katy:

kperry_l.jpg

Zooey:

000463295747.jpg

I dunno why it interests me so, but it does.

--Jack

Maybe they are secretly twins:mf_rosetinted: