Katy Perry

Ioana

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah.... I have always told ppl that those two are very similar to each other, but noone would believe me....

oh... I :wub2: Zooey... she is lovely! and she was great in "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" lol ... and her older sister Emily (plays dr. Tempe 'Bones' Brennan at tv drama "Bones") is pretty too... (but Zooey is more delicate...).... and her piupils are REALLY small at that pic LOL... like she was stoned or sth LOL

yeah.... I have always told ppl that those two are very similar to each other, but noone would believe me....

oh... I :wub2: Zooey... she is lovely! and she was great in "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" lol ... and her older sister Emily (plays dr. Tempe 'Bones' Brennan at tv drama "Bones") is pretty too... (but Zooey is more delicate...).... and her piupils are REALLY small at that pic LOL... like she was stoned or sth LOL

oooooooooooooooh !!! that's her older sister !!! i was wondering... :thumb_yello:

they have a whole bunch of katy/zooey together pics on wireimage if you're really interested :naughty: and colours pics :mf_rosetinted:

http://www.wireimage.com/SearchResults.aspx?igi=186867&s=katy%20perry&sfld=C&vwmd=e

Ohhh, cool. I wish I could see them bigger.

I also wish Katy didn't have her bangs parted there... she should have had them done like Zooey's for greater resemblance. :thumbdown:

(Why do we need to say we think one is prettier than the other? They're both pretty girls, no need to put either one of them down. That's mean. And Zooey's a lovely kind person by all accounts.)

--Jack

Ohhh, cool. I wish I could see them bigger.

I also wish Katy didn't have her bangs parted there... she should have had them done like Zooey's for greater resemblance. :thumbdown:

(Why do we need to say we think one is prettier than the other? They're both pretty girls, no need to put either one of them down. That's mean. And Zooey's a lovely kind person by all accounts.)

--Jack

well.. i just said i like her more.. dunno

sorry for that (?) don`t kill me for a joke please

well.. i just said i like her more.. dunno

sorry for that (?) don`t kill me for a joke please

I'm not "killing you", and of course you can like Katy better! But what does "Katy's better always" even mean? I mean, do you know Zooey well enough for that comparison anyway?

--Jack

I'm not "killing you", and of course you can like Katy better! But what does "Katy's better always" even mean? I mean, do you know Zooey well enough for that comparison anyway?

--Jack

i reffered her clothes! :roftl:

i looked some pics of Zooe in google and i like her but i prefer katy`s clothes!

nothing more! i don`t wanna fight! i`m here to have fun!

by the way..

i love this vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOoyiN3BfP0

--Jack

Jack... chill out :wink2: give a girl a breake LOL

everyone always compare Zooey and Emily... and I also think it's stupid/pointless.... the same here... Zooey seems to be really nice girl...just like Katy! :wink2: I don't know them in person so I'll not say: oh I like that one or that one better.... cuz it's pointless... it's not changing anything... they're still looks like twins :naughty:

hey! ive nvr been in this thread, but ive heard katy perry

and i try not to listen to some songs like i kissed a girl

cuz they get stuck im my head so easily, and i sung it one

day and my friends kept looking at me odly

...theres nothing wrong with her, shes good

its just kinda funny, lol.

I was watching tv today and a Katy Perry video came on, (i've never seen her before) and i was like "whoa is that zooey? She has music videos?!"..and then the little tag came on "Katy Perry - I kissed a girl"

But yeah, they look a lot alike.

And i was expecting "i kissed a girl" to be a hella of a lot better due to all the hype. But its alright.

Haven't been in this thread for a while!! I have the cd now and I LOVE it! Ireally really like it.

The only bit of criticism that I have is that some of the girls, (like One of The Boys for example) I prefered in the demo format, or sung just with the guitar the way she did sometimes, so pure, rather than in the all produced version...

I think that they may have over produced that one a bit for my taste, but all round I love them all.

Oh, and the strawberry:wub2:

Haven't been in this thread for a while!! I have the cd now and I LOVE it! Ireally really like it.

The only bit of criticism that I have is that some of the girls, (like One of The Boys for example) I prefered in the demo format, or sung just with the guitar the way she did sometimes, so pure, rather than in the all produced version...

I think that they may have over produced that one a bit for my taste, but all round I love them all.

Oh, and the strawberry:wub2:

You got the CD!? :shocked: Where did you get the CD from!?

Here's my deal. I heard "Kissed a Girl" and that lyric "I kissed a girl and I liked it. The taste of her Cherry Chapstick..." Well, I got some Cherry Chapstick today and even though I don't kiss girls (not that there is anything wrong with doing that) I put some on and licked my lips. There is nothing special about the taste:roftl:

You got the CD!? :shocked: Where did you get the CD from!?

Isn't it out already? If I'm not mistaken, it is...at least here in my part of Canada.

I agree. I've noticed that when I Kissed a Girl surfaced, just about everyone started saying how much they love Katy Perry...

well... they worked for it :wink2: i was saying that maybe i wish they had chosen something else to bomb the waves... cause i kissed a girl is a style into which you quickly get stuck in :thumbdown: