Katy Perry

Ioana

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Isn't it out already? If I'm not mistaken, it is...at least here in my part of Canada.

Yeah but I live in the UK and so does Sara and it isn't out here so I was wondering how/where she bought it :wink2:

I don't think I Kissed A Girl is her best piece of songwriting at all. I've always said that even before it was a single. However it's of course very catchy anfd fun. Hot N Cold, which is likely the next single is still very good, but it doesn't have as much cool ****, I mean stuff, in it as some of the other lyrics.

I'm not saying the lyrics in those songs aren't good, because Katy just is a good songwriter. But I get moved by a lot of her other stuff, moreso.

I hope If You Can Afford Me is a single!

hey guys ! katy posted a thread on the katyperryforum : she gave some news about how she is (knackered) and told us that she would hit the rest of the world from september :wink2:

September.. hmm.. I guess I could wait until then *looks for something to do in the meantime*

*starts singing* I kissed my cat and i liked it. the taste of it's ham-flavored cat treats....

haha, i kissed a girl is on like all the time on the radio here. brilliant.

:roftl: Ew

Lucky, wish I was going to America this year so I could hear it being played on the radio all the time :sad:

I was just sitting there watching tv, and suddenly I heard a familiar mellody on the radio! I kissed a girl was on! I couldn't believe it, as I live in Holland:shocked:

So when it stopped, the dj dude said she was amazing, and that her album would be out somewhere in autumn over here, so that he played an illegal mp3right now!

I was just sitting there watching tv, and suddenly I heard a familiar mellody on the radio! I kissed a girl was on! I couldn't believe it, as I live in Holland:shocked:

So when it stopped, the dj dude said she was amazing, and that her album would be out somewhere in autumn over here, so that he played an illegal mp3right now!

:shocked: When are they ever going to play her here!? :crybaby:

And sometimes I hate the UK :tears:

But you get all the good music first, and you have the best artists:tears:

I'm sure they will play her soon, and otherwise just request if your dj can play an illegal mp3:naughty:

But you get all the good music first, and you have the best artists:tears:

I'm sure they will play her soon, and otherwise just request if your dj can play an illegal mp3:naughty:

Sssssh, no we don't :naughty:

Lol, that sounds like a good idea :naughty: Well she got mentioned on the capital fm site, which is a start, even though the guy didn't like her much, but his loss :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: Ew

Lucky, wish I was going to America this year so I could hear it being played on the radio all the time :sad:

I heard 'I Kissed A Girl' on the radio here for the first time yesterday...

Well... I heard the presenter say 'coming up we have a song by a brand new artist called Kate Perry who has recently knocked Coldplay off the top spot in the USA wioth a song called I Kissed A Girl, so stick around for that...'

But I had to get out of the car so I couldn't stick around.

I was actually kinda dissapointed though, I don't want her to get famous here yet-I'd rather her do a small gig here and then a bunch of promo stuff before anyone else has heard of her. Selfish I know.

I heard 'I Kissed A Girl' on the radio here for the first time yesterday...

Well... I heard the presenter say 'coming up we have a song by a brand new artist called Kate Perry who has recently knocked Coldplay off the top spot in the USA wioth a song called I Kissed A Girl, so stick around for that...'

But I had to get out of the car so I couldn't stick around.

I was actually kinda dissapointed though, I don't want her to get famous here yet-I'd rather her do a small gig here and then a bunch of promo stuff before anyone else has heard of her. Selfish I know.

What!! :shocked: What radio station was it on?

If you're selfish, I'm selfish too, I don't want her to do promo stuff before a proper gig.

What!! :shocked: What radio station was it on?

If you're selfish, I'm selfish too, I don't want her to do promo stuff before a proper gig.

BRMB..which is the same network as CapitalFm ...but in Birmingham so I guess if anyone will be playing her soon it'll be Capital since they share playlists :wink2:

BRMB..which is the same network as CapitalFm ...but in Birmingham so I guess if anyone will be playing her soon it'll be Capital since they share playlists :wink2:

Good, the one station I listen to most plays her. Now I just need to listen to it more often.