Katy Perry

Ioana

Incidentally, Sariflor, I enjoyed your KP video footage and am going to watch your PDP stuff over the weekend.

Oooh watch some of the Toronto stuff too, like Ring Ring. SITM from Brixton Feb 28 is good too.

was a bit concened by her tights - when she first came on stage I thought she had teally badly bruised legs!!!

Yes it does look like that!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

twas a damn good night - nice to see you all again :)

was a bit concened by her tights - when she first came on stage I thought she had teally badly bruised legs!!!

Yeah when she came onstage I said to Laura "Oh my God look how bruised her legs are!!!" then Laura had to point out that they were patterened tights... :naughty:

Yeah when she came onstage I said to Laura "Oh my God look how bruised her legs are!!!" then Laura had to point out that they were patterened tights... :naughty:

so glad it wasnt just me!!! doh!

liked the dress, necklace, but hair was a bit messy and didnt like tights and shoes

but hey we were there for the music - and the finger pulling for you!!

so glad it wasnt just me!!! doh!

liked the dress, necklace, but hair was a bit messy and didnt like tights and shoes

but hey we were there for the music - and the finger pulling for you!!

Yeah the finger pulling was the most fun part....now I get to walk around looking like this...

n548905297_4381408_7347.jpg

:naughty: (Thats what the on-site medical guy in the place I live did haha)

I liked the tights once I realised they were tights... and I liked the hair too. I really liked the dress :thumb_yello:

http://www.nme.com/news/queen/40017

Freddie Mercury inspired Katy Perry to 'Kiss A Girl'

Queen

Star reveals her biggest influence

Sep 26, 2008

Katy Perry has revealed that Queen frontman Freddie Mercury is a big influence on her.

The 'I Kissed A Girl' singer said she was inspired by the late star's individuality and unique style.

She told The Daily Star: "Freddie Mercury was - and remains - my biggest influence. The combination of his sarcastic approach to writing lyrics and his 'I don't give a ****' attitude really inspired my music.”

She went on to compare Mika with Mercury, who died aged just 45 from an AIDS-related illness in 1991, but played down the chances of her performing with him.

She revealed: "I love Mika, but it would be too much if we hooked up. It would become a circus."

:roftl::roftl::naughty:

Queen

Sep 26, 2008

Katy Perry has revealed that Queen frontman Freddie Mercury is a big influence on her.

The 'I Kissed A Girl' singer said she was inspired by the late star's individuality and unique style.

She told The Daily Star: "Freddie Mercury was - and remains - my biggest influence. The combination of his sarcastic approach to writing lyrics and his 'I don't give a ****' attitude really inspired my music.”

She went on to compare Mika with Mercury, who died aged just 45 from an AIDS-related illness in 1991, but played down the chances of her performing with him.

She revealed: "I love Mika, but it would be too much if we hooked up. It would become a circus."

I was just reading that about 5 seconds before you posted it.

I like the circus!

Queen

Sep 26, 2008

It already is a circus:roftl:

I was just reading that about 5 seconds before you posted it.

I like the circus!

I don't :sneaky2:

By the way- wasn't "someone" going to watch and comment and rate my KP vids? I did yours :naughty:

It already is a circus:roftl:

You took the words right out of my mouth :thumb_yello::roftl:

All my Scala vids til now. Rest coming soon :wink2:

Katy Perry - Fingerprints @ Scala London 240908

Katy Perry - One Of The Boys @ Scala London 240908

Katy Perry - Hot N Cold @ Scala London 240908

Katy Perry - If You Can Afford Me @ Scala London 240908

Katy Perry - Mannequin @ Scala London 240908

Katy Perry's Queen inspiration

Friday, 26 September 2008

Katy Perry's biggest influence is Freddy Mercury's "I don't give a f**k attitude".

The 'I Kissed A Girl' singer revealed the late Queen frontman's devil may care approach really inspired her to pursue a career in music.

She said: "Freddie Mercury was - and remains - my biggest influence.

"The combination of his sarcastic approach to writing lyrics and his 'I don't give a f**k' attitude really inspired my music."

The 23-year-old star has also lauded British female artists for the current trend of "great music" filtering through to the US.

She added: "Amy Winehouse and Lily Allen have definitely helped with that. They have introduced America to great music."

Katy has also revealed a love for kooky Lebanese-born singer Mika - who she has compared to her "idol" Mercury in the past - but ruled out ever teaming up with him.

She added to Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "I love Mika, but it would be too much if we hooked up. It would become a circus."

Earlier this week, it was revealed the singer mimicked the sentiment of her hit track 'I Kissed A Girl' by locking lips with another woman, believed to be Stine Bramsen, the lead singer of Danish pop band Alphabeat.

Jennie, just seen the pic of your fingers, blimey she's got a grip on her hasn't she?:shocked:

I'd love to see Katy perform with Mika, it can't be any more of a circus than it is already:roftl::roftl::roftl:.

mwahaha they're showing kp songs parodies...

I kissed a dog it tasted like Caesars bisquits :naughty:

how annoyng is the mtv italia interviewer?:thumbdown:

Is he italian ? :blink:

Well... the girl was such a bad accent ! :shocked: I mean ! I have better accent than her and I'm just 14 . Katy was having really dificullts to understand her ! :lmfao:

Love the interview . :wub2:

And I love when in the gig screamed: PORTUGAL?

And I was in my house and I f*cking screamed !

mwahaha they're showing kp songs parodies...

I kissed a dog it tasted like Caesars bisquits :naughty:

:floor:

i saw a tv show where she was xplaining the song i kissed a girl and honestly everyone was bored, a girl kissed her on the lips to say hello and she was like shocked, she is the most straight female ever and i dont think she can be a popstar everywhere in all the places, only in very puritan ones, im not surprised madonna likes her because they both think that kissing a girl is the climax of subversion just like wearing converse with a skirt is the climax of originality. bland.

and thats only my opinion, an opinion.

EDIT: i forgot she also said she would be digusted to kiss amywinehouse

yeah, she is THAT kind of person. re-bland.

hiiiii

just finished reading all :bleh:

thanks a lot to all for the vids :punk:

i`ve seen almost all of them and they`re greattt!!!

i like circus and i LOVE mika`s circus and if katy`s is in that circus better :bleh:

i download Katy`s Jools Holland Performance in High Quality! :punk:

i don`t know if you had already done it but it`s simple greatt!

and MTV`s performance is also :bleh:

her cd is going to be released here next week!!! :yay: