Katy Perry

Ioana

Can't believe I've never been to this thread before. xD

Oh well, I know her since... the begginning of the summer, I think.

It was me that got Mafaaa addicted to her.

She's weird but amazing. :wub2:

Ahahaha ! Yeah ! It was you girl ! :bleh:

Love you even more for that . Amazing days, that you spent in my house . :wub2:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excuse me but Amy Winehouse f*cking feaks me out and i wouldn't want to kiss her anywhere :blink: For a fact, i woldn't want to touch her...

I don't get why the fact that she wouldn't kiss her on the lips makes her "that" kind of person :boxed: What kind of person ?? Would YOU kiss Amy Winehouse on the lips ??

The question she replied to saying Amy Winehouse was "Which girl wouldn't you kiss on the lips ?". She has to find someone, and Amy Winehouse must be the best choice ever...

Second : they always ask the same questions over and over again... So she makes the most basic answers to their stupid questions, that's why it's boring ! If they asked interesting questions, she would make interesting replies... That's how it works !

She was shocked :roftl:... She was PLAYING with the camera ! And she IS straight !!!! Who said the other way ???

And obviously, you were so bored that you didn't understand a sh*t about what she was saying if she was explaining I Kissed a Girl : she always says that she doesn't understand WHY THE HELL people were shocked with this song as it's about an innocent kiss... Which is totally the opposite of thinking her song is totally subversive :blink:

I was in the audience at this tv show... I totally know what you're talking about but taking things on a 2nd degree is certainly not your thing... As we all already know... Which makes me wonder why i reply to your post...

Anyway... You're entitled to your opinion...

I'm so happy!!

I'm gonna get a katy perry poster, it was hanging on the wall at the free record shop...but I asked what they were going to do with it after her cd wasn't 'yource' any more...'we're gonna throw it away, you can come and pick it up if you want' :biggrin2: Yaaaj:wub2:

I'm a bit shocked and happy .

I dreamed I was kissing Katy and it was f*cking good . When I woke up I get depressed because I didn't want it to be a dream and I wanted to dream more, so I stayed an hour and half awake, trying to get some sleep again . Well... I couldn't so I went here .

But... I mean, I'm so shocked I dream that, cause I'm straigh, those last times I'm getting a bit bi, I think, because of Katy... but, now that ? Well . . . It was freaking good dream . . .

I knew this would happen! She comes out with a song like this and a generation grows up bisexual.

How irresponsible of her:thumbdown:

In fact I always wanted to be bi . I'm weird... i thik it's easier being bi so I always wanted to be bi, then Katy made me really get into the bi thing . lol

But I still straigh (at least, by now) . :roftl:

mwahaha they're showing kp songs parodies...

I kissed a dog it tasted like Caesars bisquits :naughty:

how annoyng is the mtv italia interviewer?

I find that hilarious :roftl:. So I guess that I am also classed as annoying for you now, lol!!

i saw a tv show where she was xplaining the song i kissed a girl and honestly everyone was bored, a girl kissed her on the lips to say hello and she was like shocked, she is the most straight female ever and i dont think she can be a popstar everywhere in all the places, only in very puritan ones, im not surprised madonna likes her because they both think that kissing a girl is the climax of subversion just like wearing converse with a skirt is the climax of originality. bland.

and thats only my opinion, an opinion.

EDIT: i forgot she also said she would be digusted to kiss amywinehouse

yeah, she is THAT kind of person. re-bland.

If someone who I know came and suddenly kissed me on the lips, I would be socked, so if it is someone who I don't know, I would be plain horrified.

So yes, I can imagine that she would not expect that and be a bit shocked.

What annoys me about this whole situation is that IKAG is (IMO) one of her lesser songs. So yes, after seeing her live twice, I think that she has everything that it takes to be a pop star.

She's great on stage, bouncy, energetic, sings well, funny, magnetic, communicates with the audience, plays guitar, writes her songs....It's a long list of qualities that puts her ahead of most young pop stars these days, so I really dont' see what makes you make that statement.

I disagree with you when you say that she thinks that kissing girls is being subersive, etc....She's doing it for a laugh. It's a fun song. Nothing more. Just take it for what it is: a pop song. Not some sort of hidden meaning.

Madonna: I'm with you on that one, I don't get it anymore. I find her quite pathetic these days, but that is cause she is 50 and behaves like she's 20, plus cannot sing or even deliver (IMO again) any sort of good music.

About Amy Wino: I find her disgusting, and I would NOT go near her. The woman gives me the creeps. So yeah, I can see why nobody in their right mind would want to kiss her.

Just saw her on Jools. She looked high.

Link anyone? :naughty:

Excuse me but Amy Winehouse f*cking feaks me out and i wouldn't want to kiss her anywhere :blink: For a fact, i woldn't want to touch her...

I don't get why the fact that she wouldn't kiss her on the lips makes her "that" kind of person :boxed: What kind of person ?? Would YOU kiss Amy Winehouse on the lips ??

The question she replied to saying Amy Winehouse was "Which girl wouldn't you kiss on the lips ?". She has to find someone, and Amy Winehouse must be the best choice ever...

Second : they always ask the same questions over and over again... So she makes the most basic answers to their stupid questions, that's why it's boring ! If they asked interesting questions, she would make interesting replies... That's how it works !

She was shocked :roftl:... She was PLAYING with the camera ! And she IS straight !!!! Who said the other way ???

And obviously, you were so bored that you didn't understand a sh*t about what she was saying if she was explaining I Kissed a Girl : she always says that she doesn't understand WHY THE HELL people were shocked with this song as it's about an innocent kiss... Which is totally the opposite of thinking her song is totally subversive

Agree with your post there Yop.

Well Placebo's singer is bi.. so most of his fans were aswell.. or at least they said they were. :naughty:

I find it so annoying how for so many people it's "trendy" to be bi, just cause they think it's cool........sigh......

I'm so happy!!

I'm gonna get a katy perry poster, it was hanging on the wall at the free record shop...but I asked what they were going to do with it after her cd wasn't 'yource' any more...'we're gonna throw it away, you can come and pick it up if you want' :biggrin2: Yaaaj:wub2:

:shocked: Do they happen to have 2?:naughty:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=43522590

EEek. It so weird watching all of that on a video after watching it in person... I can see myself though! and Sivan. If you kinda pause it at 7 seconds when it cuts to the audience you can see us near the back :naughty:

LMAO could they make it ANY shorter? :roftl:

when is the video out tho?! :blink: