Katy Perry

Ioana

So what?

Primeiro, como já viste, percebe-se bem o que escreves, asneiras incluídas. Take it easy on the swearing!

Depois, se todos gostássemos do mesmo era tudo uma seca.

Eu também disse no tópico dos Tokio Hotel que o cabelo do Bill parecia um texugo morto, e ninguém me atacou... Tipo, calma, não? :blink:

Não digo que concordo com a Pam, mas continuo a dizer que também não foram propriamente simpáticas com ela. Todos temos o direito de nos exprimirmos, e se alguém não concordar pá, há maneiras e maneiras de se dizerem as coisas. Ninguém foi santinho aqui...

Sorry about the portuguese, peeps! I just had to express myself correctly and nothing better than your native language, right? :wink2:

Epa . . . ou Mary . Tass . Eu sei disso . Mas uma coisa e dizeres a e tal nao gosto . Mas depois dissemos-lhe que a razao para ela nao gostar era parva e ela disse que nos eramos mal educadas . Isso é muito diferente pa !

Se ela dissesse simplesmente que nao gostava . Tass ! Nao tou preocupada . Odieo TH e tenho uma grande amiga que ama, de ves em quando mando piadinhas e ela acaba por gozar com o mika tambem . E por isso acabei por parar de mandar boquinhas porque ela ate gosta de Mika . lol

Epa... eu nao tou chateada pelo o que ela disse primeiro ! Ela tem todo o direito de nao curtir . Mas ponto 1: ela insultou a personalidade dela... isso e ja muito diferente . Uma coisa e dizemros a musica e uma merda outra coisa e dizer que ele é um idiota ! . Ponto 2: ela faz o primeiro post e os fans de Katy defendem a Katy, ela nao tem nada de ficar amuadinha depois !

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't worry M, Pam's a big girl and can defend herself in other languages I am sure.

But don't assume no one will read or understand!

I'm not worried . In fact, I'm very glad she got what I said . So she will understand everything I said about her . I have no problem with that . :wink2:

I''m just afraid of the mods . lol :roftl:

I'm not worried . In fact, I'm very glad she got what I said . So she will understand everything I said about her . I have no problem with that . :wink2:

I''m just afraid of the mods . lol :roftl:

Ah, the mods! Well of course there is at least one who understands Portugese anyway. :naughty:

F*ck .

did you understand all ?

I'm going to be banned.

:roftl:The important bits. In fact, most of it.

No, I don't think that you will, but maybe using less "f*ck" would be a good thing :naughty:

I think everybody did.

трогательный

:naughty:

i didn`t understand the last page but the rest.. well.. everyone can have their own opinion but being agressive is not good.. i mean.. if you don`t like katy.. don`t post here or at least only say "not my type" or something like that.. for me, this thread is more for people who like katy and want to share things with others

To be honest, I think that both Pam and Yop were a bit overly aggressive. But hey, done and dusted, we can move on...:wink2:

And for those that can't there is always the trusty online translator.......

I know that I am to be very offensive. But as nobody he can translate, better!

:naughty:

Might not be perfect, but it does the job!

Kind and Fine!! :wub2:

LOL,pobre Mafaaaa

pobre nada:naughty:

And I was thinking, maybe we can take this thread back to english, or if you guys want to speak portuguese you could go to the portuguese thread?

It makes it hard for others and is kinda rude...I mean, one or two posts are fine, but when it goes on and on it gets a bit much.

Said with the uttermost respect!

So what?

Primeiro, como já viste, percebe-se bem o que escreves, asneiras incluídas. Take it easy on the swearing!

Depois, se todos gostássemos do mesmo era tudo uma seca.

Eu também disse no tópico dos Tokio Hotel que o cabelo do Bill parecia um texugo morto, e ninguém me atacou... Tipo, calma, não? :blink:

Não digo que concordo com a Pam, mas continuo a dizer que também não foram propriamente simpáticas com ela. Todos temos o direito de nos exprimirmos, e se alguém não concordar pá, há maneiras e maneiras de se dizerem as coisas. Ninguém foi santinho aqui...

Sorry about the portuguese, peeps! I just had to express myself correctly and nothing better than your native language, right? :wink2:

Concordo/agree:wink2:

Back on topic:

When is the hot 'n cold vid going to be released? Anyone knows? Babs?:naughty:

Ah, the mods! Well of course there is at least one who understands Portugese anyway. :naughty:

Really ? I didnt know about it . lol

:roftl:The important bits. In fact, most of it.

No, I don't think that you will, but maybe using less "f*ck" would be a good thing :naughty:

And I was thinking, maybe we can take this thread back to english, or if you guys want to speak portuguese you could go to the portuguese thread?

It makes it hard for others and is kinda rude...I mean, one or two posts are fine, but when it goes on and on it gets a bit much.

Said with the uttermost respect!

Ok . I mean... I guess I dont really care about you reading what I said . Even because I though you maybe could translate that and I wrote it anyway . I dont regret what I wrote so well . . .

Sorry . . . back to english . Of course ! I hate when people start speaking in some language I dont get a thing so I understand the point . I know it's a bit rude talking in portuguese while the other people cant get it without the translator .

:wink2:

so...

Katy ! :drool:

Ok . I mean... I guess I dont really care about you reading what I said . Even because I though you maybe could translate that and I wrote it anyway . I dont regret what I wrote so well . . .

Yeah I very seldom regret what I say, just sometimes the manner in which I have said it.

You have to stand on your principles!

Yeah I very seldom regret what I say, just sometimes the manner in which I have said it.

You have to stand on your principles!

I guess I never regret something I said . *thinks better* No... I'm too stupid I'm sure I already said something totally non-sense that I regreted . lol

In English I was polite, because I guess I'm still polite . I was just saying everything I was thinking to Carol in portuguese . I dont like to be rude, but I wont regret anyway . Needer the way I told that . I just don't feel I regret this... so I'm not going to regret something I dont feel like I want to .

But I got your point . And I know you are right . :wink2:

Pop star's boyfriend bans same-sex kisses

Bang! Showbiz | Monday, 15 September 2008

I Kissed A Girl star Katy Perry's boyfriend has banned the singer from smooching women.

Gym Class Heroes' star Travis McCoy - who has been dating the brunette beauty since 2005 - insists he should be the only person Katy kisses.

When asked which woman he would like to see his girlfriend kiss, he replied: "Definitely none!"

However, Travis then seemed to have a change of heart and added: "Well, maybe Elisabeth Shue. She was my first crush from the movie Adventures In Babysitting."

Travis revealed he loves being in a relationship with 23-year-old Katy, and enjoys their morning cuddling sessions.

He said: "It's kind of silly, but I love it. And also just goofing around. We kind of have our own language that only we understand - it just works."

The 27-year-old rocker also spoke about the promise ring he gave Katy, and admitted it is his way of signifying his commitment to the singer.

He added to Us Weekly magazine: "I guess I'm kind old school - it was a token of my affection and a way to show her that I wanted to take it to another level.

"Not the next, next level, but a level above where we were at."

-----

‘I Kissed a Girl’ singer Katy Perry locked lips with a blonde girl on Wednesday night (24.09.08).

28 September 2008

Katy Perry kissed a girl on Wednesday night (24.09.08).

The singer – who shot to fame with her catchy single ‘I Kissed a Girl’ – copied her song by locking lips with a female friend, believed to be Stine Bramsen, the lead singer of Danish pop band Alphabeat.

The clinch took place at a party following Katy’s performance at London club Scala.

Katy – who was wearing a royal blue minidress and rose-patterned tights – hit the dancefloor with her blonde pal at the Ruby Lounge venue as soon as she arrived.

The 23-year-old star’s boyfriend Travis McCoy recently banned her from kissing any women, insisting he should be the only one she smooches.

The same sex smooch comes after Alphabeat recently revealed their recent hit single ‘Boyfriend’ is actually about lesbians.

Singer Anders SG said: “It's actually inspired by a Swedish film about two lesbians. They're teenagers and it's a story about them discovering love and how they feel about other girls.”

-----

Katy Perry has kissed a girl

Bang! Showbiz | Monday, 29 September 2008

Katy Perry has lived up to her hit song I Kissed a Girl and actually... kissed a girl.

The singer - who shot to fame with her catchy single I Kissed a Girl - copied her song by locking lips with a female friend, believed to be Stine Bramsen, the lead singer of Danish pop band Alphabeat.

The clinch took place at a party following Katy's performance at London club Scala.

Katy - who was wearing a royal blue minidress and rose-patterned tights - hit the dancefloor with her blonde pal at the Ruby Lounge venue as soon as she arrived.

The 23-year-old star's boyfriend Travis McCoy recently banned her from kissing any women, insisting he should be the only one she smooches.

The same sex smooch comes after Alphabeat recently revealed their recent hit single Boyfriend is actually about lesbians.

Singer Anders SG said: "It's actually inspired by a Swedish film about two lesbians. They're teenagers and it's a story about them discovering love and how they feel about other girls."

Pop star's boyfriend bans same-sex kisses

Bang! Showbiz | Monday, 15 September 2008

I Kissed A Girl star Katy Perry's boyfriend has banned the singer from smooching women.

Gym Class Heroes' star Travis McCoy - who has been dating the brunette beauty since 2005 - insists he should be the only person Katy kisses.

When asked which woman he would like to see his girlfriend kiss, he replied: "Definitely none!"

However, Travis then seemed to have a change of heart and added: "Well, maybe Elisabeth Shue. She was my first crush from the movie Adventures In Babysitting."

Travis revealed he loves being in a relationship with 23-year-old Katy, and enjoys their morning cuddling sessions.

He said: "It's kind of silly, but I love it. And also just goofing around. We kind of have our own language that only we understand - it just works."

The 27-year-old rocker also spoke about the promise ring he gave Katy, and admitted it is his way of signifying his commitment to the singer.

He added to Us Weekly magazine: "I guess I'm kind old school - it was a token of my affection and a way to show her that I wanted to take it to another level.

"Not the next, next level, but a level above where we were at."

-----

‘I Kissed a Girl’ singer Katy Perry locked lips with a blonde girl on Wednesday night (24.09.08).

28 September 2008

Katy Perry kissed a girl on Wednesday night (24.09.08).

The singer – who shot to fame with her catchy single ‘I Kissed a Girl’ – copied her song by locking lips with a female friend, believed to be Stine Bramsen, the lead singer of Danish pop band Alphabeat.

The clinch took place at a party following Katy’s performance at London club Scala.

Katy – who was wearing a royal blue minidress and rose-patterned tights – hit the dancefloor with her blonde pal at the Ruby Lounge venue as soon as she arrived.

The 23-year-old star’s boyfriend Travis McCoy recently banned her from kissing any women, insisting he should be the only one she smooches.

The same sex smooch comes after Alphabeat recently revealed their recent hit single ‘Boyfriend’ is actually about lesbians.

Singer Anders SG said: “It's actually inspired by a Swedish film about two lesbians. They're teenagers and it's a story about them discovering love and how they feel about other girls.”

-----

Katy Perry has kissed a girl

Bang! Showbiz | Monday, 29 September 2008

Katy Perry has lived up to her hit song I Kissed a Girl and actually... kissed a girl.

The singer - who shot to fame with her catchy single I Kissed a Girl - copied her song by locking lips with a female friend, believed to be Stine Bramsen, the lead singer of Danish pop band Alphabeat.

The clinch took place at a party following Katy's performance at London club Scala.

Katy - who was wearing a royal blue minidress and rose-patterned tights - hit the dancefloor with her blonde pal at the Ruby Lounge venue as soon as she arrived.

The 23-year-old star's boyfriend Travis McCoy recently banned her from kissing any women, insisting he should be the only one she smooches.

The same sex smooch comes after Alphabeat recently revealed their recent hit single Boyfriend is actually about lesbians.

Singer Anders SG said: "It's actually inspired by a Swedish film about two lesbians. They're teenagers and it's a story about them discovering love and how they feel about other girls."

Or... one more time, media are creating things or...

I can see troubles coming .

I dont like Travis... but she loves him so I hope they wont have troubles . But I hope she doesnt change her mind just because of her boyfriend !

In English I was polite, because I guess I'm still polite . I was just saying everything I was thinking to Carol in portuguese.

In other words you were polite in English because you knew everyone could understand you. If you want to say everything you're thinking that isn't polite to one of your friends then say it to her in private.

Aside from whether what you were saying was meant to be insulting, it's rude to start talking about someone behind their back and yet in plain sight. If you have something to say to Pam then say it directly so at least she is in a position to respond to the comments you make about her. If what you have to say is rude enough that you want to hide it from the mods, then I suggest you don't say it at all.

In other words you were polite in English because you knew everyone could understand you. If you want to say everything you're thinking that isn't polite to one of your friends then say it to her in private.

Aside from whether what you were saying was meant to be insulting, it's rude to start talking about someone behind their back and yet in plain sight. If you have something to say to Pam then say it directly so at least she is in a position to respond to the comments you make about her. If what you have to say is rude enough that you want to hide it from the mods, then I suggest you don't say it at all.

But I told it to her directly . I said the same in portugues... I just was a bit more rude .

I know I wasn't polite . But yeah... well... I was polite in english cause i was talking to her... I dont use to be rude directly to people . It was a bit stupid for me saying all those things in portuguese here, but I was angry . lol

But I told it to her directly . I said the same in portugues... I just was a bit more rude .

I know I wasn't polite . But yeah... well... I was polite in english cause i was talking to her... I dont use to be rude directly to people . It was a bit stupid for me saying all those things in portuguese here, but I was angry . lol

Thanx i appreciate deeply. very delicate.

lol,

above stands the perfect illustration of what you said, thats actually quite funny

and thats ok i understood the essential not that im ultra intelligent but because of my native tongue and stuff but i agree it was quite impolite, not only for me but also for the readers,lol

ps:i dont comment people under 18 anyway

I love how the press are reporting about the thing with Travis and the kiss with Strine, yet we know Katy kissed more than one girl on Wednesday night:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Also, I think it's great that Jennie and Sivan are in the Hot and Cold video, good to see people we know in it, looking forward to seeing the vid now.