Katy Perry

Ioana

Yes! :punk:

Speaking of plants, weren't we going to go to Mika's gigs as trees? This was discussed in December when someone told that Mika would like an environmental theme or something. :blink: I think it would be a great idea. :naughty:

Yes as trees and flowers, good idea:mf_rosetinted:

I want to dress up as global warming!

Yah the FRS called and I can pick up my Katy poster *Does the tango*

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woohooo a new fan is here!

I love Katy! She was Miley Cyrus background

singer,wasn't she?!

No not really. Miley recorded one of Katy's old songs and Katy happened to do the background vocals, but she's not Miley's background singer or ever was.

There are some comments about it on Perez Hilton's website:

http://perezhilton.com/2008-09-28-katy-perrys-such-a-doll

Marianne - I think you should send Perez a picture of your Mika doll and see what happens. :naughty:

LOL

I think I'm gonna do that! :roftl:

My mistake, it's not a Tonner doll, it's an Integrity doll but not quite like the dolls in her video although Perez thinks so. :wink2:

No not really. Miley recorded one of Katy's old songs and Katy happened to do the background vocals, but she's not Miley's background singer or ever was.

Really?I heard that katy was mileys background singer

and then katy stole miley's song Breakin Out (wasn't it?!)

and she took it for her own album and then miley got

angry...and then katy wasn't her background singer anymore:boxed:

That's something completly different!:roftl:

The issue was that MiLey was going on saying "i write all my songs" and shiz like that

Thing was,Katy had recorded the song,a year (or more? ) before Miley even got into music,or started her album

And Katy didn't use the song on her album,it's kinda crappy :lol3:

The issue was that Mikey was going on saying "i write all my songs" and shiz like that

Thing was,Katy had recorded the song,a year (or more? ) before Miley even got into music,or started her album

And Katy didn't use the song on her album,it's kinda crappy :lol3:

You always have to get Mikey involved:mf_rosetinted:

It is crappy, and Miley made it even crappier:roftl:

Nothing happened, but he thinks it's cute. :mf_rosetinted:

Aww..he probably wants to protect his buddy from all the nasty comments out there. The MFC has enough of that. :mf_rosetinted:

who's seen this??

from katy perrys blog over a year ago....

SHOW WITH MIKA...4.25.07... SO MUCH FUN. Thanks for everyone who came and didn't throw rotten tomatoes at my during my premire of the song "Gay." I love my little Mika... I wished him fame for his birthday... and well if you haven't heard him... you should check my top 20. Freddie Mercury reborn with a twist of flamin! We were gonna get married... but um.

who's seen this??

SHOW WITH MIKA...4.25.07... SO MUCH FUN. Thanks for everyone who came and didn't throw rotten tomatoes at my during my premire of the song "Gay." I love my little Mika... I wished him fame for his birthday... and well if you haven't heard him... you should check my top 20. Freddie Mercury reborn with a twist of flamin! We were gonna get married... but um.

:mf_rosetinted:

nice katy... lol

marry mika pleaseeeee

both look amazing togueter! :bleh:

who's seen this??

maybe she means she's dating someone :mf_rosetinted:or that mika is gay

i have a huge girl crush on katy perry. she's wonderful.

who's seen this??

She was joking about the marrying Mika thing (I'm quite sure she would be)

-she was already dating her current boyfriend then, plus...ahem...other obvious reasons :roftl:

Fyi, all the old messages between Katy and Mika have been discussed and dissected at length on MFC, just so you know :naughty: