Katy Perry

Ioana

Am I the only one who is not really liking the direction that her "image" is taking at the moment?

I feel that she's just getting silly exposure for the sake of it, rather than exposure as a musician...not sure if i am putting my point across well to express what I think, but anyway, that is it. :naughty:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Am I the only one who is not really liking the direction that her "image" is taking at the moment?

I feel that she's just getting silly exposure for the sake of it, rather than exposure as a musician...not sure if i am putting my point across well to express what I think, but anyway, that is it. :naughty:

You're not...

I think the same way. She looks like she's acting in a way that she really isn't herself, kinda lowering herself for the image, and I think she's getting famous for the wrong reasons... Don't know I'm making myself clear...

Yeah...I'm not too worried though really. I think she knows what she's doing.

Did you register for those tickets by the way? I think I'm def gonna buy some on Monday....

Yes, it's fun and all that, but at times I think that she's portraying an image of a bit of an airhead, or this is the image that people are taking from her appearances.....I hope that she does know what she's doing, and that once she has had the exposure she will slowly change it to a different note...

Anyway, I think that I would just rather see her getting attention for her music than for her antics. That is what i am trying to say.

She did 2 gigs here, and despite being on the papers almost daily, NO REVIEWS of her gigs were posted.

It's just like it doesn't matter, as long as she flashes some flesh, acts up or kisses a girl. It saddens me, because her gigs were amazing, she is a super talented musician and show person, and that is not being advertised. It's as if they purposedly avoid or ignore that in the papers and I don't see why they do it.

Jennie- of course I am, lol!!

We should all be in touch via email, so if one can't get enough tix the other can?

And is she confirmed already???

Jennie- of course I am, lol!!

We should all be in touch via email, so if one can't get enough tix the other can?

And is she confirmed already???

Yeah she's confirmed now :D I don't think it'll be too hard to get tickets to be honest...it's not been majorly advertised and the price will probably put off a lot of the younger fans hopefully....

The thing is that you can only use your pincode once so if I buy a ticket at 9am and you then can't get through I won't be able to buy another one... But if I get extras and no one needs one then I'll be stuck with a £40 ticket (which I can't really afford)...hmm

She's muccch much better live live than on TV/youtube live.

Hope so:wub2::wub2:

She said that she wishes she goes to Portugal someday... Hope she does gives us a gig... Though many people here have the wrong impression about her, like I said, she was most known by the "I kissed a girl" song, and most people don't like it much, then plus some interviews they write in magazines make her sound really like sariflor said:yeah, I'm a bad girl, I kiss girls but I'm not like other girls.

My best friend calls her "Katy Pussy"...:naughty: Wish many people liked her here as I do...

Is this a KP gig I don't know about? I am really out of the loop! :naughty:

Yeah you are out of the loop by the looks of it!

Mencap Music presents Little Noise Sessions 2008

littlenoise_session.jpg

MENCAP'S LITTLE NOISE SESSIONS ARE SET TO RAISE THE ROOF ONCE AGAIN AT ISLINGTON'S UNION CHAPEL

Fed up having to stand at the back of a massive stadium watching your favourite bands bouncing around like small ants projected onto a huge video screen? With Little Noise Sessions, you don't have to!

Mencap and BBC Radio 1 DJ Jo Whiley will once again be bringing some of the biggest names in music to the small, incredibly intimate setting of Islington's Union Chapel from 8 - 18 November 2008.

Over the past few years this beautiful church venue, famous for its stunning acoustics, has played host to Little Noise Sessions, with some of the biggest names in rock, like Noel Gallagher, Amy Winehouse and U2, stripping back their sound and playing sell-out acoustic shows to an audience of 600 people.

Registration will be open from 1-16 October

13th November - James Morrison, Katy Perry, Sam Beeton

Tickets are a total of £44 each and go on sale Monday 20th.

I love Katy Perry acouticy stuff....

No and I had tickets for Cologne, but couldn't find the venue, so my dad just drove home like that *Snaps fingers*:thumbdown:

Ah damnit... Am sorry, but you'll have a chance, you'll see :huglove:

She'll come to you, lovely Ingie...:naughty:

Oh I missed that completely. Well actually I did see the series at the Union Chapel but didn't see kp maybe they added her after I saw it.

Thanks J.

They only officially added her yesterday..it was mainly a few rumors flying around until then...

You had to register by yesterday anyway, which I didn't . Wouldn't have minded seeing James Morrison. :naughty: Or Razorlight.

I think Sara registered and Danika too? and I did so i'm sure one of us can get you a ticket if you want?

I didn't get to :no: You had to be registered by midday yesterday, twas too late.. as usual :thumbdown:

Oh..ok just me and Sara then? Did you want a ticket? Let me know before Monday if you want me to try and get one! (Not that my poor bank account with MINUS £700 in will be able to cope with it hahaha)

Oh..ok just me and Sara then? Did you want a ticket? Let me know before Monday if you want me to try and get one! (Not that my poor bank account with MINUS £700 in will be able to cope with it hahaha)

Yeah sure may as well before I say no! :bleh: It'll get used to it :) And I'll pay you ASAP :wink2: