Katy Perry

Ioana

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's pretty!! and the people are all really nice! I don't really know I just like it :bleh:

Denmark:

Skagen, where you can see the Atlantic Ocean and the North see meet!

Skagen’s museum, one of the most exciting groups of artists…:wink2:

Miles and miles of sand beaches on Jylland where you can find beautiful stones polished by the see!:wub2:

Lego land, The Egtveds Girl (a well preserved archaeological find.

The historical museum in Copenhagen, the Wax cabinet (even better than Madame Taussud!):naughty:

Tivoli and Bakken, oh childhood memories!:wub2:

She;s playing in Koko, London 26/02/2009!!! Sorry, I'm very excited... Does anyone know if Koko has a no under 16s thing? Because I will cry if it's that again... It's two months from my 16th! If not, I'm getting there early for front row!

She's also in Manchester, Academy 2, on the 25th.

OMG!!!! Katy is coming to Sweden in february next year and the tickets are released tomorrow!!!!! :mf_lustslow: This just made my birthday even better!!!! I'm so freakin' happy!!! don't know If I'm allowed to go though xD

OMG!!!! Katy is coming to Sweden in february next year and the tickets are released tomorrow!!!!! :mf_lustslow: This just made my birthday even better!!!! I'm so freakin' happy!!! don't know If I'm allowed to go though xD

Do you have a link to where to buy the tickets?:wink2:

I wish she'd come to Ireland:sad:

She did an interview with some magazine here( a cheap one that comes free in newspapers:naughty:) but she made front cover and I got all excited thinking maybe she'd play here...it doesn't say so though...

I listened to her on the train today, I love that album so much!!:wub2:

I love her songs, I love her album, I love her style, she seems like a cool person, and I love her fashion style, but I think she's horrible live:sad:

Well, from what I've heard on Youtube she does..

She does sound really crap on vids, but she really doesn't sound like that live. I don't know why she sounds so bad in vids :blink:

I love her songs, I love her album, I love her style, she seems like a cool person, and I love her fashion style, but I think she's horrible live:sad:

i dont think she does . i mean... playing i kissed a girl she sounds a bit weird and not so good but in the others music she sounds really great !!

At least I loved her gig in Barcelona (I saw it MTV :mf_rosetinted:)

"I kissed a girl" sound crap whenever wherever,when it's live... and you can't convince me that in concert it's better because that song just isn't good for her voice.

Now the others sound much better,they suit her voice.

But the girl kissing is dangerous live,she always sounds off at the first verse and the chorus is either not there,silent or screamed,so it never turns out good

I'm like linde on that aswell, I love her etc, but at least on YT and etc she looks horrible live, though I've heard when you see her live, it's nothing like the live recordings..

it's not "I kissed a girl" one,is it?

No. I discovered you're right. Every vid of I kissed a girl is bad:boxed:

Amazing . . . :wub2:

Thanks Mafa! I dunno if you know the one live @ Arrowhall? If not, you should check it out:thumb_yello:It's one of my fav liveversions of that song I think.